Dec 20, 2019
And what would you do if you were told when you were growing up that you were actually from a very rich family? Would you want to meet them? Would you wonder why your family doesn't have money like they do? Would you resent your parents for living a poor life rather than a rich life? Would you brag about it at school? Would you develop a sense of entitlement from knowing what your lineage is? And what if you reached out to the family only to be rejected by them? Or what if they accepted you and gave you access to the lavish, elitist lifestyle your parents didn't want for you to grow up in?

These are some of the things that his Mom and Dad probably wanted to shield him from because they didn't want him to be part of that world and to have a silver spoon in his mouth. In this regard, they were doing what they felt was best for him and that's something parents typically do. As a result, the MC seems to have a fairly good moral fibre in most respects, and that is reflected in his speech at the end of episode 5 as it shows an attitude towards life and work that has been forged by not being someone who has a sense of privilege and entitlement and knows the value of hard work.

Him being from the Burgmeister clan would be a particularly powerful shift in power dynamics as this person who seeemed like nobody is now somebody. It could cause all sorts of friction and drama that would be perfect for this story, like seeing how Rusty reacts to finding out they're cousins, or how both Tommy and Quinn would treat the MC particularly if he has access to money, and if Jill would see him any differently as she seems to like the fact that he isn't from an elite family and is just an ordinary guy. It's a perfect "drama bomb" to drop on the story as there are so many angles to it that you just wouldn't get if he was the grandson of some other random wealthy family.
Why did MC only find out in episode 3 that his summer job crush is sleeping with his temp-roommate? Why did MC only find out that Jill dated Rusty in episode 5? Why does Tommy still not know that MC is fucking his step-sister? Why do most people still hung up with incest theory? It's all because of:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hell MC could have been related to Dawe or Arieth. We know Dawe's rich because his family sponsored the alpha's gym. MC could even be related to Sage, but I seriously do not want that to happen.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
A) Wood floats
B) I don't want wood to float and therefore my scenario is that the wood is tied with chains and attached to rocks that are heavy enough to compensate for that particular piece's bouyancy factor.

MC knowing his mom's name after 18 years of dad's stories = A

If we go through all these additional assumptions and hoops - from mom's wishes to Niels parenting principles to a pact of silence (none of which is indicated in the game whatsoever), then MC doesn't know mom's name = B

I am going with A.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
MC a Burgmeister? Now that'd be a hoot... something is being overlooked though, if his father was trying to keep his heritage under wraps he would not be so elated at his son being elected into the one place where there is every chance his sons heritage would be exposed to him. The story has shown zero signs of this, definite case of people looking for things which simply are not there. Fun discussion but honestly id give the chance of that being the case less than zero.

Reactions: Darkmetal

SekkeyWho

Jun 27, 2020
I just finished playing the 1st season in Steam. Does anyone know if there's any way of using my save from there to play Episode 5?

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
I think they are supposed to be a h-scene only thing. I gave Riona and Queen a name and it worked in their lewd scenes but not anywhere else.
Yeah when i try and rewatch lewd scenes in the gallery it goes back to the default name instead of the pet names

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes