Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Do you have a save game in which you have negative RP to all LI?
All? No but DPC has said that he isn't relying on RP real heavy because its to easy too manipulate. One theory is that you can end up with the side girls if you don't lock in the LI's like in AL. However, no one knows if that's true yet cause we still have a long way to go.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Exactly, but if I have to decide in a future update, I will definitely choose Jill.
I think I will support DPC on Patreon from tomorrow on and start a new game again. Then I will try to only have a friendly relationship with the other girls, as far as that is possible.
You can do that with almost all the LI's. Refuse all but one and stay solo path'd. That's one of the theories on why you can still tell Derek that you still have feelings for either Maya or Josy along the friend path.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Most of that is overkill. Most of the choices, if they don't move your DIK/Chick status or have an RP attached, are just for fun/personal choice. Some of them do attach variables to the game but the walkthrough can tell you which ones are actually important and which ones don't matter.
But what about "affinity". How can I be a CHIK with DIK affinity and not manage to piss off everyone? If I make a mistake by one of those "variables" attached to choices, I want to know I can go back. This game is supposed to be fun, I'm overthinking it.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
But what about "affinity". How can I be a CHIK with DIK affinity and not manage to piss off everyone? If I make a mistake by one of those "variables" attached to choices, I want to know I can go back. This game is supposed to be fun, I'm overthinking it.
That's one our biggest arguments. A few of us think the affinity system is broke because if you make all DIK major choices you can make the MC make all chick minor choices and be super nice but certain girls still will like you less. The dual system screws things up to a certain extent. It's an old argument.....

All of us do so don't feel bad about overthinking

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
That's one of our biggest arguments. A few of us think the affinity system is broke because if you make all DIK major choices you can make the MC make all chick minor choices and be super nice but certain girls still will like you less. The dual system screws things up to a certain extent. It's an old argument.....

All of us do so don't feel bad about overthinking

Yup, that's exactly what I've been going through. That's why I keep saving so much, maybe to see if it changes if I said something diff, but I didn't know not all are relevant.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yup, that's exactly what I've been going through. That's why I keep saving so much, maybe to see if it changes if I said something diff, but I didn't know not all are relevant.
DPC tried to make his game different by relying on the Affinity Bar instead of just pure RP. I understand partially why he did it. Pure RP games can be manipulated so easy. It did make it unique but it also makes it more complex because you can be one extreme on affinity and the total opposite on the status and only the affinity seems to matter.

Take a look at the walkthrough. Still play the way you want but the walkthrough can tell you what choices/actions actually matter. Pay attention to the phone. If it records it under their picture its probably a variable that MIGHT come back and haunt you

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
i wake up
i log in to F95
i see 10 new pages in this thread
i get excited :BootyTime:
& again its all about incest :FacePalm:. even tho i enjoy incest, i think this game is better off without it. Its high time we need a NO INCEST tag.

One theory is that you can end up with the side girls if you don't lock in the LI's like in AL.
and that's why i've always got my faith in for a Riona ending (maybe multiple Riona endings, or even a KRJ-Riona-MC threesome ending :love: ok thats too much but a man can only wish )

don't get Cndyrvr4lf started on this lol :ROFLMAO:
as far as i remember he had already argued a lot on this "flaw".

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
i wake up
i log in to F95
& again its all about incest :FacePalm:. even tho i enjoy incest, i think this game is better off without it. Its high time we need a NO INCEST tag.

and that's why i've always got my faith in for a Riona ending (maybe multiple Riona endings, or even a KRJ-Riona-MC threesome ending :love: ok thats too much but a man can only wish )

I've been trying to bury the incest thing forever now. No one listens. I agree about the tag.

See I'm famous :cool:......:ROFLMAO:

Not getting started just explaining a little bit. I'll stop now and get off my soapbox

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
i wake up
i log in to F95

Yup sorry for you to wake up to this, I came in on this very late, you might see more of repeated things and bad mornings lol

Dec 20, 2019
I mean I currently have...

*does some math*

View attachment 712570

Eight routes right now and I am pretty confident that the majority of them will end up meaning nothing (oh hey I gotta finish the Quinn route too) but I still end up going through all 8 to get what endings I want.

The walkthrough has been a fucking godsend though.
LMMAO I'm on my 3rd page of routes and saves
Those were my plans initially
1) Then i found out that we're not even halfway through the game, lots of unknown variables
2) So many other games out there, so many things to do, so little to no time
3) my OCD screams at me every time I create a new page of saves when I plan to organize them nicely
4) Sage and Jill spoils everything! I just CANNOT LET GO OF THEM!

So I gave up and decided to wait until the game finishes.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Those were my plans initially
1) Then i found out that we're not even halfway through the game, lots of unknown variables
2) So many other games out there, so many things to do, so little to no time
3) my OCD screams at me every time I create a new page of saves when I plan to organize them nicely
4) Sage and Jill spoils everything! I just CANNOT LET GO OF THEM!

So I gave up and decided to wait until the game finishes.
Yeah I have yet to do any solo paths. At this point just making broad runs through the game and saving at the end of episodes. So much will, probably, change. I'm nervous that DPC will change something major or at the very beginning and invalidate all the saves.

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah I have yet to do any solo paths. At this point just making broad runs through the game and saving at the end of episodes. So much will, probably, change. I'm nervous that DPC will change something major or at the very beginning and invalidate all the saves.
His next update might break the saves no? Or was it some other games that I am remembering now?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
His next update might break the saves no? Or was it some other games that I am remembering now?
Some other game, I think. I don't remember him breaking saves in AL either. He's a good programmer so we should be good. To many games on here that do break saves. Drives me nuts and normally I quit following them. So FRUSTRATING to spend hour(s) playing a game only to have to restart every time and redo everything (n)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
OOOOH You got my palms all sweaty thinking about a KRJ ending. The things I could do to that 19 year old 2 month, first hearing aid at 7, been in school for 2 years, definitely going to make her scream louder than 44db wanna be librarian. As the MC of course ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes