Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Pfft, then stupid me. I'm alone in those principles. I thought the beginning always mattered. Ugh, it was very tedious to try different routes. I'll catch on someday.
Never that. Not saying your stupid, far from it. Heck just pick the route you want or what you would choose and do that one. Some of us are just more diehard completionist.

Reactions: ename144

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Never that. Not saying your stupid, far from it. Heck just pick the route you want or what you would choose and do that one. Some of us are just more diehard completionist.
*giggles* yeah, like me.
a Save for everything xD
Dik, Chick, Neutral, Fucking everything that's not on a tree by the count of three, faithful to the one and only one.
I'm well prepared for any update, no matter what pinky cake will do >=)

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
No, I know, I just feel stupid for always starting over. I say I'm going to go one-way different ways but I end up faltering. Maybe that's what broke the game. I end up with the same people all the time. It's definitely hard when the character is a male but, I try to put myself in that situation and I always am too soft and end up wanting it to be Jill or Josy. I tried to be a DIK but the moment I hear the song from her, it's over for me... I just melt for Jill. IF she ends up being like a crime boss I'm going to be really pissed.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I mean I currently have...

*does some math*

mypaths.png

Eight routes right now and I am pretty confident that the majority of them will end up meaning nothing (oh hey I gotta finish the Quinn route too) but I still end up going through all 8 to get what endings I want.

The walkthrough has been a fucking godsend though.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
*giggles* yeah, like me.
a Save for everything xD
Dik, Chick, Neutral, Fucking everything that's not on a tree by the count of three, faithful to the one and only one.
I'm well prepared for any update, no matter what pinky cake will do >=)
But don't the saves eventually overwrite?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No, I know, I just feel stupid for always starting over. I say I'm going to go one-way different ways but I end up faltering. Maybe that's what broke the game. I end up with the same people all the time. It's definitely hard when the character is a male but, I try to put myself in that situation and I always am too soft and end up wanting it to be Jill or Josy. I tried to be a DIK but the moment I hear the song from her, it's over for me... I just melt for Jill. IF she ends up being like a crime boss I'm going to be really pissed.
Ah see and I have trouble playing females just can't get into the mindset.

The nice thing about BaDK so far is that we haven't had to make any choices that dead end one of the girl's, so far. Even on the DIK route Maya and Josy appear to still have feelings for the MC in Ep5, even if you just tell them you just want to be friends. So far we can sleep with almost everyone, depending on your choices, along at least some of the routes.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I mean I currently have...

*does some math*

View attachment 712570

Eight routes right now and I am pretty confident that the majority of them will end up meaning nothing (oh hey I gotta finish the Quinn route too) but I still end up going through all 8 to get what endings I want.

The walkthrough has been a fucking godsend though.
LMMAO I'm on my 3rd page of routes and saves

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, Gotcha. Yeah, I love the music, especially Jill's.
Oh yeah this song is amazing!
I would not describe myself as a very emotional person, but she got me with this song.
When I hear this song now, I feel like I really need to start a new game to experience everything all over again.

• Love
Reactions: Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Oh yeah this song is amazing!
I would not describe myself as a very emotional person, but she got me with this song.
When I hear this song now, I feel like I really need to start a new game to experience everything all over again.
I know right? It's so hard to not want her to be the one. I hate my guy lol, his penis is doing things that should be for her. lmao.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EmperorGER

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
LMMAO I'm on my 3rd page of routes and saves
yuuupp, that sounds kinda right to me xD

I know right? It's so hard to not want her to be the one. I hate my guy lol, his penis is doing things that should be for her. lmao.
you mean Reaching the sky from Alex?
yeah he did a wonderful masterpiece there, although a bit short. I usually listen to it on repeat when I'm writing emotional parts in my novels.^^
The light guitar one is good too for lighter moods.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I have all 9 filled, so I'm constantly overwriting.
What are you playing on? What type of computer? I know for Win PC with Renpy you can hit the arrow on the far right of the save screen and open a ton more pages

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
What are you playing on? What type of computer? I know for Win PC with Renpy you can hit the arrow on the far right of the save screen and open a ton more pages
My brother built a gaming pc for me. Wait. Arrows?

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Exactly, but if I have to decide in a future update, I will definitely choose Jill.
I think I will support DPC on Patreon from tomorrow on and start a new game again. Then I will try to only have a friendly relationship with the other girls, as far as that is possible.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes