• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Again, where on this site does it say people's crap is pirated? And when I see the "CREATOR" have a post on being ok (apparently at one point) with downloading, there's no violation. Now since it's not updated, I simply assume the best in people and that's all this was. Clearly I was wrong, so chill with the hostility unless you understand what the problem was. Maybe someone should delete Drpinkcakes post then if this isn't FREE
This site contains tons of paid and even licenced content available to people for free, it is the very definition of a pirate site. Yes, some devs are on this site and even actively engage with the people here, but that's because it's a good way for them to market themselves and their game to hopefully gain patrons to help finance the creation of their game.

Some are totally fine with people here playing their game for free because they make enough from Patreon that it doesn't matter, and others are just happy that people enjoy their game, but that doesn't mean that people aren't still playing something that was paid for by someone else and then distributed here, which is still piracy by the legal definition.

DPC was here for a while for the same reason, to promote their games, but then they got a lot of flak for what they did in Acting Lesson so they got pissed off and left, and now they don't like the fact that people play their game for free because of the criticism they received here. So just because they were OK with it once doesn't mean they're still OK with it. They can't really stop it, but it doesn't mean they have to like it.

I see that now. You know I found this game on this site "first." I didn't know wtf it was. I just thought cool, graphic novels about hot girls and a fun story. Then I started seeing posts on diff versions and then I started looking into it and some moron said to buy the steam and I did, and that's when shit got weird. Because the steam version is apparently 0.4.0 Which is not what I got from here. So I didn't know asking for the latest stuff would get me banned, that's just stupid. I bought your game, I was gonna buy it again, but now they had to go and fudge it up so now they can kiss my ass.
If you were asking DPC why the Steam version wasn't the 0.5 version, then I can see how you got banned. A patron would know why the Steam version is 0.4 not 0.5, therefore you must have found the latest Patreon version on a pirate site and DPC doesn't like that.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If you were asking DPC why the Steam version wasn't the 0.5 version, then I can see how you got banned. A patron would know why the Steam version is 0.4 not 0.5, therefore you must have found the latest Patreon version on a pirate site and DPC doesn't like that.
This.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
the question of similarities, especially for male characters, I don't think it matters, but just in case Bella's husband looks much more like MC's father
WTF that could actually be true.
Maybe that's why it feels so wrong for Bella.
The father also mentions a letter he got from his mother. If his mother really is dead, she can't write him a letter, but maybe Bella is his mum for real.
Even if the man in the picture isn't his father, it might still turn out that way.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
WTF that could actually be true.
Maybe that's why it feels so wrong for Bella.
The father also mentions a letter he got from his mother. If his mother really is dead, she can't write him a letter, but maybe Bella is his mum for real.
Even if the man in the picture isn't his father, it might still turn out that way.
That would be incest and according to DPC there will be NO INCEST in this game.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
His spot on assessment. Don't think there's anything DPC hates more than people who pirate his game which is funny considering this site is how he got started.
Well then isn't that a pot kettle situation, so he basically used people here, and is now avoiding updating the game on steam so he can continue to avoid their fees... this guy is straight-up nasty. DIK is pretty accurate now that I see it closer. Either way, he's entitled to it if he did it through the proper channels, which is whatever. But what happened was straight up Stalin-like engagement with a supporter.

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Maybe you're right, but they haven't had sex yet. She refused at first, and when they were getting close, something interfered.
I mean, they haven't had outright sex yet, but you can do some sexual things with Bella. Which would probably be equally as unacceptable if it were incestuous.

Reactions: Sepey

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I think you're taking the definition a little to literal. If Bella was his mother (IF) the things they have already done would more than qualify as incestuous. Relax, NO INCEST means NO INCEST!
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm not absolutely sure about this.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
His spot on assessment. Don't think there's anything DPC hates more than people who pirate his game which is funny considering this site is how he got started.
Yeah, just like it's funny that James Cameron no longer works for Roger Corman, Kevin Smith no longer needs to maintain a message board for his fans and Coldplay don't need to continue playing 50 seat venues in their hometown. People move on, get over it.

Dec 20, 2019
Manuka bro, I feel for you. I may be wrong in using the word "pirated" instead of free, but the way i see it, we are technically "pirating" some of the games that are behind a paywall. The stuff on those pirating sites are all paid for before they were "shared" out of love to others, just like this game. Anyway like the others said, maybe corporate greed, losing paying client base?

Dec 20, 2019
Dude I'm trying to bury the hole. They keep digging it up :ROFLMAO:
There should be an FAQ on the first page, covering questions like whether Jill is a futa, how often does DPC update, whether Chad is gay, what is MC's mom's maiden last name, Harem, Incest, how many episodes and such. But then again, people tend to not read and just come ask the questions they want to ask anyway.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well, that's insulting. I'm not a bro lol. Would it help if I didn't swear or started typing in purp?
Hey I'm a guy and I like purple.

There should be an FAQ on the first page, covering questions like whether Jill is a futa, how often does DPC update, whether Chad is gay, what is MC's mom's maiden last name, Harem, Incest, how many episodes and such. But then again, people tend to not read and just come ask the questions they want to ask anyway.
It's right in the tags. No incest tag but they all seem to want it.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
What's wrong with incest?
There is nothing wrong with incest. No one is kink shaming anyone. However, DPC isn't a fan of it so the odds of it ending up in one of his games is pretty slim. BaDK doesn't have it that's all were saying.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes