RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Jesus, imagine if #SpeakOut was a thing in the BAD universe:

Sage on Rooster: "...I was pretty drunk when MC slid his hand into my panties. I wasn't sober enough to realize that what he was doing was wrong. Afterwards, we went back to my room and had sex.

Again, I was drunk and not in control of my own actions.

MC is a sexual predator and a monster. I will be going to campus police this afternoon to file charges.

#SpeakingOut, #CancelCulture

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
A scene from the next episode? (This picture appears on the menu)
I remember seeing that the weather will turn to rain on Monday.

View attachment 712174
I don't really think it will be a scene for the next episode, for me it's just a way to explicitly show the background of the game or of some characters.
You may have noticed (if I'm not mistaken) that none of the images on the menu are in the game

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't really think it will be a scene for the next episode, for me it's just a way to explicitly show the background of the game or of some characters.
You may have noticed (if I'm not mistaken) that none of the images on the menu are in the game
Those images aren't in the game, but some do represent events from the game, like these ones

screenshot0034.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0042.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0030.png

So it's entirely possible, and probably very likely, that the Quinn render is referencing a scene that we'll see at some point this season. DPC has said before that the big, pivotal scenes and events are planned out much further in advance, so perhaps this is one of those that's being hinted at. :unsure:

_The_Dude_

Jan 17, 2020
Indeed, I think you're right. But this picture is much darker compared to the others and it stood out after five episodes under the sun!

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Those images aren't in the game, but some do represent events from the game, like these ones

View attachment 712282 View attachment 712283 View attachment 712284 View attachment 712281 View attachment 712280

So it's entirely possible, and probably very likely, that the Quinn render is referencing a scene that we'll see at some point this season. DPC has said before that the big, pivotal scenes and events are planned out much further in advance, so perhaps this is one of those that's being hinted at. :unsure:
Yes, but isn't Quinn's image the only one to appear before the scene it should be in? Or were some of the menu images present before the episode in question? I only played the game when episode 4 came out so I didn't pay attention

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not the images themselves, but the scenes are, like the jocks' party with Arieth being all over Caleb. There's a couple, that one, Sage in the sauna, maybe Sally's scene which are more likely previews of next episode. I think all past intro backgrounds have been of some recognizable scene sooner or later.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, but isn't Quinn's image the only one to appear before the scene it should be in? Or were some of the menu images present before the episode in question? I only played the game when episode 4 came out so I didn't pay attention
Technically, the DIK flashback render, the Jock party render, and the Bella/Jill yoga render, all appear before you've seen them, the only difference with the Quinn render is that it might be 1 or 2 more episodes away.

It just seems like a very ominous image to put into the main screen for it to not mean anything, especially when you add in the fact that where she is isn't anywhere we've seen in the game yet. Makes you wonder why DPC would spend such time using new assets, including Quinn's hoodie and the rain effect, if it was just for this one render that means nothing. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So that might be a huge clue about her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be a cool cliffhanger ending to an episode; seeing Quinn meet up with some shady individual whose name is just a series of question marks (????), and when the scenes ends we still don't know who it is.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
So it was all miscommunication on their end, and wrongful understanding on my part "initially" I mean, how can you pirate something that's freely available, by the owner to allow it, to be downloaded? It's a serious contradiction.
The post you're referring to was from early in development, it's not really free at this point (but understandable you could be mislead by his previous statement).

I never mentioned this is the site that I got it from, but even the creator is on this site posting how it's available for others. so wtf did I do wrong?
DPC isn't on this site anymore (at least publicly), he hates f95zone because it pirates his not free game and he was hounded by some people who didn't like how his previous game panned out.

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So it was all miscommunication on their end, and wrongful understanding on my part "initially" I mean, how can you pirate something that's freely available, by the owner to allow it, to be downloaded? It's a serious contradiction.
Except it's not "freely available" is it? At least not by design. It's only here by the good graces of someone who is a patron, but they paid to be able to download that game as did thousands of others so it's not like DPC is doing this for no profit.

Just because you can pirate something and get it for nothing doesn't make the nature of it "free". This is still a for-profit game just as a movie or computer software is for-profit even if you can download it for nothing off of a pirate site. There is no contradiction here, just a failure to understand how this works.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes