Dec 20, 2019
What's wrong with incest?
Nothing wrong with it. Just that this game does not have it and most people is gunning for it. Granted everyone has the right to write their fan-fiction. One reason you see this game has 3500+ pages of comments is because half of them are fan-fics / thesis. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Casmyr

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You got me wrong.
I'm absolutely not a fan of incest, but I didn't check the tags. Actually, I just started with Dreams Of Desire and I'm thinking about quitting because this topic seems to be very present in this game.
In the case of Being a DIK, this would explain Bella's mysterious behavior, however.
So would the fact that she is married.

Theory I just had:

We all assume that Ashley was crying during the prep party because she didn't want to become part of Quinn's menu.

My idea: Somebody, somehow, told her about Derek fucking the fat feminist and she's heartbroken about it.
Yeah we have already talked about that. Derek had to climb up and come in through the roof in EP5 so he might have actually ran into Ashley.

Reactions: Sepey and Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Nothing wrong with it. Just that this game does not have it and most people is gunning for it. Granted everyone has the right to write their fan-fiction. One reason you see this game has 3500+ pages of comments is because half of them are fan-fics / thesis. :ROFLMAO:
That's a lot of posts to go through.

Dec 20, 2019
You got me wrong.
I'm absolutely not a fan of incest, but I didn't check the tags. Actually, I just started with Dreams Of Desire and I'm thinking about quitting because this topic seems to be very present in this game.
In the case of Being a DIK, this would explain Bella's mysterious behavior, however.
Incest doesn't bother me. Bad writing and bad graphics do. Haven't tried Dreams of Desire but just tried Bad Memories and Sunshine Love and I am ok with those. There are plenty of games to choose from for players to get their poison. And I'm starting to learn to check tags but sometimes there are just too many! :p

• Haha
Reactions: EmperorGER

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I need some advice.. I would like to play ALSO a route where i refuse Josy & Maya (or they refuse me) in addition to the route which seems to be the main one, where i stay with both of them. But I really can't guess on which path I should place this option.

At the end of Ch3 we have those 3 choices: go sleep by Bella, Sage or Derek. I suppose for the Josy & Maya path going to Derek is the best option which is why i played that route this way. But which one is the best for a NON Josy & Maya path? Would going to Sage exclude Josy & Maya in the future? Or maybe going to Bella? Although in that case i can see a possible combination with Josy in the Bella & Jill path (Josy met Jill and might be friends plus the MC told Jill he dated Josy).. Which would be no problem, on the contrary, a "polyamory" end with Bella, Jill and Josy would be a dream ending for me!

But what I'm trying to reach if i refuse Josy & Maya would be a route where I MAY see some "NTR" of these 2 girls (or at least 1 of them) in the future. Don't kill me for saying that. It would NOT be my main route, just .. another way to see things.. I'm a curious guy :) But at this time I really can't guess on which of the 2 options (Bella or Sage) such a development would be possible (if at all). Anyone could give me an educated guess ? :)

PS: I know NTR is not a tag in this game but .. cheating IS! And so is prostitution. So, even if we already had events related to both of these, that doesn't mean there can't be more like that, so.. there is hope :). And please don't shoot, dear young romantic guys. Even if I'm older and, therefore, not only romantic :) it would still pain me to see Josy or Maya fucking around the campus with other guys or sucking cocks for a buck at the glory hole. Not to mention giving extended lap dances at the strip cub.. It would pain but.. would be also interesting to watch lol. As an OPTION of course! And NOT the main option, so please don't shoot :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Laurelin

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I need some advice.. I would like to play ALSO a route where i refuse Josy & Maya (or they refuse me) in addition to the route which seems to be the main one, where i stay with both of them. But I really can't guess on which path I should place this option.

At the end of Ch3 we have those 3 choices: go sleep by Bella, Sage or Derek. I suppose for the Josy & Maya path going to Derek is the best option which is why i played that route this way. But which one is the best for a NON Josy & Maya path? Would going to Sage exclude Josy & Maya in the future? Or maybe going to Bella? Although in that case i can see a possible combination with Josy in the Bella & Jill path (Josy met Jill and might be friends plus the MC told Jill he dated Josy).. Which would be no problem, on the contrary, an end with Bella, Jill and Josy would be a dream ending for me!

But what I'm trying to reach if i refuse Josy & Maya would be a route where I MAY see some "NTR" of these 2 girls (or at least 1 of them) in the future. Don't kill me for saying that. It would NOT be my main route, just .. another way to see things.. I'm a curious guy :) But at this time I really can't guess on which of the 2 options (Bella or Sage) such a development would be possible (if at all). Anyone could give me an educated guess ? :)

PS: I know NTR is not a tag in this game but .. cheating IS! And so is prostitution. So, even if we already had events related to both of these, that doesn't mean there can't be more like that, so.. there is hope :). And please don't shoot, dear young romantic guys. Even if I'm older and, therefore, not only romantic :) it would still pain me to see Josy or Maya fucking around the campus with other guys or sucking cocks for a buck at the glory hole. Not to mention giving extended lap dances at the strip cub.. It would pain but.. would be also interesting to watch lol. As an OPTION of course! And NOT the main option, so please don't shoot :).
Depends on what you want? Chick? DIK? You can do the exact same route and just tell them you just want to be friends. Where you sleep doesn't really matter.

I honestly can't see Jill being the sharing type. I don't think this is going to be that type of game except Maya/Josy and MAYBE Jill/Bella. However, I doubt the Jill/Bella (not my theory).

Dec 20, 2019

At the end of Ch3 we have those 3 choices: go sleep by Bella, Sage or Derek. I suppose for the Josy & Maya path going to Derek is the best option which is why i played that route this way. But which one is the best for a NON Josy & Maya path? Would going to Sage exclude Josy & Maya in the future? Or maybe going to Bella? Although in that case i can see a possible combination with Josy in the Bella & Jill path (Josy met Jill and might be friends plus the MC told Jill he dated Josy).. Which would be no problem, on the contrary, an end with Bella, Jill and Josy would be a dream ending for me!

It's still too early to tell, but if you played Episode 5 you will see that they both still have feelings for MC. So we're not sure if DPC will force one of them down our throat eventually or we get to friendzone them completely. You can still do a save for it though. You should focus on which path is BEST for WHO YOU WISH TO TACKLE, rather than WHO TO AVOID.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
That's why all those repeating questions / conspiracy theories / hypothesis, especially if you joined the party late. TL;DR.
Yup. This is all new to me still. Ex friend turned me on to graphic novels, she was a bit on that wild side I guess, and the first game was SL (not sure if it's okay to mention others: Sisterly Lust), and I was hooked on the story part of it all more than anything. Then this Being a DIK game with the music and in-depth characters came into my view and I just like the play through's now. Helps with my writing. I wish I was more involved where this all began lol, I like theories and dissecting things like this.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
So would the fact that she is married.
Also true, but she definitely deals with more than just the fact that she is married.
But like I said, it's just a guess.
It is also very likely that there is another reason, such as her husband died in the army, but I wouldn't completely rule the mum son theory out.

• Angry
Reactions: ThePresident451

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Also true, but she definitely deals with more than just the fact that she is married.
But like I said, it's just a guess.
It is also very likely that there is another reason, such as her husband died in the army, but I wouldn't completely rule the mum son theory out.
I know I don't think he's dead or why would Bella be saying for him to come back?

I give up AvatarStormBringer they just don't get it.

Dec 20, 2019
Yup. This is all new to me still. Ex friend turned me on to graphic novels, she was a bit on that wild side I guess, and the first game was SL (not sure if it's okay to mention others: Sisterly Lust), and I was hooked on the story part of it all more than anything. Then this Being a DIK game with the music and in-depth characters came into my view and I just like the play through's now. Helps with my writing. I wish I was more involved where this all began lol, I like theories and dissecting things like this.
It's ok to mention other games in passing as long as you stick to the main topic which is BaDIK. Wish I have a friend to share the passion of VN with me. My gamer colleague totally refused to touch VN because he was all graphics and big budget crap. I still have a backlog of games to try and one of them is SL, maybe I will start it tonight. The music for this game is awesome, made me downloaded a bunch of MEIZONG tracks. You can find a playlist on youtube for BaDIK soundtracks. And welcome to the party!

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019

At the end of Ch3 we have those 3 choices: go sleep by Bella, Sage or Derek. I suppose for the Josy & Maya path going to Derek is the best option which is why i played that route this way. But which one is the best for a NON Josy & Maya path? Would going to Sage exclude Josy & Maya in the future? Or maybe going to Bella? Although in that case i can see a possible combination with Josy in the Bella & Jill path (Josy met Jill and might be friends plus the MC told Jill he dated Josy).. Which would be no problem, on the contrary, a "polyamory" end with Bella, Jill and Josy would be a dream ending for me!

I feel like there is no refusing them and leaving them behind. I've done everything I could to get Bella angry and still ended up with her because I avoided Sage. At some point I think, from a writer's perspective, they will all tie into the same storyline and you'll have to make an overall choice. Josy, I feel, is the right sweetheart to fall for if not Jill. So I don't think the choices now will matter much until the next season. Which will force all of us to start over anyway.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I feel like there is no refusing them and leaving them behind. I've done everything I could to get Bella angry and still ended up with her because I avoided Sage. At some point I think, from a writer's perspective, they will all tie into the same storyline and you'll have to make an overall choice. Josy, I feel, is the right sweetheart to fall for if not Jill. So I don't think the choices now will matter much until the next season. Which will force all of us to start over anyway.
Depends on what your into I guess. A lot of us on here have multiple saves on both or even all 3 places on affinity spectrum. DIK, Neutral, and Chick along with all branches from where you chose to sleep at the end of Ep3. I know I do just so I can see all the content. I also have saves at all the ending spots for the episodes so I can go back and change variables if needed.

We don't start over at the end of each season. A lot of the variables in the game and the RP carries over.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
It's ok to mention other games in passing as long as you stick to the main topic which is BaDIK. Wish I have a friend to share the passion of VN with me. My gamer colleague totally refused to touch VN because he was all graphics and big budget crap. I still have a backlog of games to try and one of them is SL, maybe I will start it tonight. The music for this game is awesome, made me downloaded a bunch of MEIZONG tracks. You can find a playlist on youtube for BaDIK soundtracks. And welcome to the party!
Ok, Gotcha. Yeah, I love the music, especially Jill's.
But to comment on the partner to share a passion for these types of games, not everyone is open to such a ... dark thing? Idk. I think it takes a certain kind of person, maybe something that we all went through that led us here? Idk. But the game is definitely amusing (SL-Taboo or Not version), But it definitely lacks that music which drives a connection with the story.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Depends on what your into I guess. A lot of us on here have multiple saves on both or even all 3 places on affinity spectrum. DIK, Neutral, and Chick along with all branches from where you chose to sleep at the end of Ep3. I know I do just so I can see all the content. I also have saves at all the ending spots for the episodes so I can go back and change variables if needed.

We don't start over at the end of each season. A lot of the variables in the game and the RP carries over.
Pfft, then stupid me. I'm alone in those principles. I thought the beginning always mattered. Ugh, it was very tedious to try different routes. I'll catch on someday.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's still too early to tell, but if you played Episode 5 you will see that they both still have feelings for MC. So we're not sure if DPC will force one of them down our throat eventually or we get to friendzone them completely. You can still do a save for it though. You should focus on which path is BEST for WHO YOU WISH TO TACKLE, rather than WHO TO AVOID.
Well the only reason why i would want to avoid Josy and/or Maya (as ONE of the paths!) would be the possibility that, this way, maybe at least one of them might go wild in the future and turn into either a slut or .. a "hotwife" kind of woman :) You see.. romantic love stories are also my favorite but my second favorite (and that comes very close to the first) are games like "The Adventurous Couple", "Happy Marriage", "Anna EA" ," Jessica O'Neil's Hard News" or "My Wife's a Star". And I kind of miss elements of that kind in this game. Young people call that "NTR". I prefer to use western words like "open relationship", "swinging", "cheating", "hotwife".. For instance i really enjoyed the romance in the first 3 chapters of DMD. Bun now that the relation between F and D matured and seems to open more and more to a kind of "open relationship" I can hardly wait for the next updates :). I don't know if DPC is interested in adding such elements in this game, after all he has even more paying partreons than Mr. Dots with the game being as is, so why would he? But who knows.. he's known for bringing surprises in his games and .. that doesn't have to be always the death of the main girl :)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes