Dec 20, 2019
The problem here is that MC is overly good to them even after friendzoning them. After kicking them to the curb, he's giving them the wrong impression and signal that he still cares, thus confusing them.

As I told someone before, there is no such thing as regarding a female as "friend" for a male, especially attractive ones. For a male to befriend a female, the female has to attract the male first for him to even consider it.

I am not sure about the culture in this game, but the relationship development from first met -> attracted -> sex -> break up -> get back together -> make up sex -> threesome in 2 weeks in warp speed in my books.

Reactions: Zirael Q

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem here is that MC is overly good to them even after friendzoning them. After kicking them to the curb, he's giving them the wrong impression and signal that he still cares, thus confusing them.

As I told someone before, there is no such thing as regarding a female as "friend" for a male, especially attractive ones. For a male to befriend a female, the female has to attract the male first for him to even consider it.

I am not sure about the culture in this game, but the relationship development from first met -> attracted -> sex -> break up -> get back together -> make up sex -> threesome in 2 weeks in warp speed in my books.
it is clear that MC has not given up, he clearly tells Josy (after doing it as a porter) and she reciprocates by stabbing him and saying that she is convinced that they would have been happy together ...

MC may be friend with Maya (difficult but possible), for a matter of gratitude, for having hosted him when he had nowhere to stay, but with Josy in no alternative reality ...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Well, my MC certainly didn't care about their problems, on my main route didn't see their scenes at all. It wouldn't make sense otherwise tbh

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just wonder how the scavenger hunt will be handled if you friend zone Maya and Josy are they still going to ask the MC for help? I know they plan to fake it but I don't see Quinn falling for it especailly since she doesn't like Maya and she can't afford more sisters joining.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just wonder how the scavenger hunt will be handled if you friend zone Maya and Josy are they still going to ask the MC for help? I know they plan to fake it but I don't see Quinn falling for it especailly since she doesn't like Maya and she can't afford more sisters joining.
the girls are likely to ask MC for help (as friends are credible), not sexually ..

but the real question is whether the free tuition is real or not.

I take it for granted that Maya passes the scavenger hunt, but not that she gets the free tuition

Reactions: imzahai

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
the girls are likely to ask MC for help (as friends are credible), not sexually ..

but the real question is whether the free tuition is real or not.

I take it for granted that Maya passes the scavenger hunt, but not that she gets the free tuition
There was talk of using a dildo for the blowjob task and as for the sex outdoors and threesome tasks, well, it doesn't say anywhere that there needs to be a man involved does it? :BootyTime:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There was talk of using a dildo for the blowjob task and as for the sex outdoors and threesome tasks, well, it doesn't say anywhere that there needs to be a man involved does it? :BootyTime:
I just don't see Maya agreeing to have sex outdoors and the threesome I suppose they will fake it with a dildo but I don't see Quinn being dumb enough to fall for it especially since she doesn't like Maya.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I just don't see Maya agreeing to have sex outdoors and the threesome I suppose they will fake it with a dildo but I don't see Quinn being dumb enough to fall for it especially since she doesn't like Maya.
I meant getting another girl (Lily for example), 3 people is 3 people, regardless of gender. Loopholes ftw.

And for outside, they could use the garden at the HOTs sorority house.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I meant getting another girl (Lily for example), 3 people is 3 people, regardless of gender. Loopholes ftw.

And for outside, they could use the garden at the HOTs sorority house.
True but I know on the Maya Josy path they mention Lily and Ashley were also going to fake the tasks. I suppose Camila could help Maya and Josy but I still don't see Maya having sex outside or agreeing to a threesome so I guess their only option is to fake it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
you're right, but Maya loses all her hair if Quinn finds out she likes the pussy

sohabit

May 22, 2020
Guys,i know it's wrong but can you please spoiler me a bit what happended in e5? Can not play due to some reason but i can not wait to know. Thank you!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Guys,i know it's wrong but can you please spoiler me a bit what happended in e5? Can not play due to some reason but i can not wait to know. Thank you!
Just a bit ? Do you have a specific interest for what happended with some characters or do you want a whole summary ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes