felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I wasn't an idiot and hadn't overwritten by Chick save I wouldn't have remembered either.

___________________ More of a general comment not aimed at you _________________________

Reading the comments over the last couple of pages it seems like the complaints are from people who are actively trying to make the game not work. If that's what you want to do then fine but to complain about things not working afterwards come across as shitty to me. This isn't an RPG with the player as a blank canvas, he has a history and personality which has been defined by it. He's not yet the finished article (who is at 18?) so we the players can install some mods but we can't rewrite the source code, metaphorically speaking.

As a player I am remembering that if your partner is 1 in 1,000,000 then there are 3,500 people just like them. I am therefore playing with the assumption that the Affinity metre works as a compatability metre so that the best final girl is the one who is alligned with the MC once it's been whittled down to a single point; it's then up to the player whether you choose to be with them or not and that's your happy or sad ending.

In summary, I believe that playing for a particular girl is a flawed strategy, you should instead play as close to yourself as the story allows and get whoever turns out to be the best girl for your version of the MC.
it can only be this way, in this moment.

By pushing on one girl, you limit your chances of success without limiting the dangers

target on Maya? out of the triangle
target on Josy? idem (
(absurdly, the only way to stay close to Maya or Josy is to attend both at the same time, leaving one of the two puts everything at risk)
target on Bella? Jill is watching you
target on Jill? Bella is upset
target on Sage? she is waiting Chad...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I think you misunderstand, I don't mean they want the game to fail, I mean like people are trying to break the game/story by deliberately picking choices that are bound to create conflict. The fact that, at the end of chapter one we are clearly shown 5 LIs tells all of us that these are the women who are important to the story; trying to minimise their role is going to be a problem (I liken it to refusing to jump onto Goomba's heads because you believe that, irl, Mario would be able to kick them out of the way)
Yah, I missed completely the point, I guess :ROFLMAO:

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
New survey about Jill's outfit. View attachment 718471
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: FYI The top 3 outfits will enter a new poll on Friday. Then all patrons who spend $10 or more can vote to choose the winner.
If 4 or 8 doesn't win then I will lose all hope for humanity

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
New survey about Jill's outfit. View attachment 718471
Edit: FYI The top 3 outfits will enter a new poll on Friday. Then all patrons who spend $10 or more can vote to choose the winner.
If 4 or 8 doesn't win then I will lose all hope for humanity
Then it's not yet time to lose hope.
Here is the latest result:
But remember, the voting is still going on and the top three will enter another poll starting Friday.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
it can only be this way, in this moment.

By pushing on one girl, you limit your chances of success without limiting the dangers

target on Maya? out of the triangle
target on Josy? idem (
(absurdly, the only way to stay close to Maya or Josy is to attend both at the same time, leaving one of the two puts everything at risk)
target on Bella? Jill is watching you
target on Jill? Bella is upset
target on Sage? she is waiting Chad...
So fuck every girl whenever they let you, have fun, make them enjoy it & when the game is near the end choose the one that is apropiate to your MC.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Gorgeous image, but it definitely makes me wonder what's happening.

EDIT:
Speaking of which...

Well, I suppose there's always hoping for a Sage/Quinn threesome... but that will probably be late in the game.

My guess is that we'll start exploring the more romantic side of Sage next. So less wild, unrestrained sex and more talking, kissing and intimate sex. Then probably lots of drama, and after that is anybody's guess.
I dunno what game you're playing :LUL: but Sage&Quinn - Quinn&Sage - is the be-all and end-all, the ultimate self-perpetuating Mozart symphony crescendo, the Final Destination, the Vaj Mahal muse and inspiration :love:
pool.gif

In ep4 Sage says she is not opposed to MC fooling around with other girls and shares that she believes Quinn has a thing for MC - if we express an interest in Quinn she gets that naughty twinkle in her eye :sneaky:
662383_Sage_coffee.jpg
Later at movie night we have the choice to declare our preferred HOT buffet, and of the very few options one involved Riona BJ - check!, Camilla anal - check! and Sage&Quinn threesome - my body is ready :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

You're right ofc that DPC is ultimately the one to decide where and when he takes the story, and how he wields his twisted sense of karmic balance and subverting ours harem expectations. However he seldom does anything in his games without a reason, and I see no need as of yet not to take this as a foreboding sign, almost a promise, of Ash&Red love&poon paradise to come - even if in the end we don't get to stay in it forever. MJ is a love triangle rich in drama, conflict, confusion and genuine affection - it's still very much rich in ripe and tangible pussybilities :D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I dunno what game you're playing :LUL: but Sage&Quinn - Quinn&Sage - is the be-all and end-all, the ultimate self-perpetuating Mozart symphony crescendo, the Final Destination, the Vaj Mahal muse and inspiration :love:
View attachment 722438

In ep4 Sage says she is not opposed to MC fooling around with other girls and shares that she believes Quinn has a thing for MC - if we express an interest in Quinn she gets that naughty twinkle in her eye :sneaky:
View attachment 722461
Later at movie night we have the choice to declare our preferred HOT buffet, and of the very few options one involved Riona BJ - check!, Camilla anal - check! and Sage&Quinn threesome - my body is ready :BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

You're right ofc that DPC is ultimately the one to decide where and when he takes the story, and how he wields his twisted sense of karmic balance and subverting ours harem expectations. However he seldom does anything in his games without a reason, and I see no need as of yet not to take this as a foreboding sign, almost a promise, of Ash&Red love&poon paradise to come - even if in the end we don't get to stay in it forever. MJ is a love triangle rich in drama, conflict, confusion and genuine affection - it's still very much rich in ripe and tangible pussybilities :D
At this point Sage is in the negation phase. Like "we are only fwb and nothing else", if you say something about her she replies "but I'm with Chad, remember?" By the end of episode 5 this seems to be comming to an end. I expect it will become official with Sage soon, specially if everything blows up like it seems it's about to.
So fuck every girl whenever they let you, have fun, make them enjoy it & when the game is near the end choose the one that is apropiate to your MC.
That strategy is bound to fail. I'm sure some LIs will reject you in the end if you make certain choices. It's the tone of the game.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
At this point Sage is in the negation phase. Like "we are only fwb and nothing else", if you say something about her she replies "but I'm with Chad, remember?" By the end of episode 5 this seems to be comming to an end. I expect it will become official with Sage soon, specially if everything blows up like it seems it's about to.

That strategy is bound to fail. I'm sure some LIs will reject you in the end if you make certain choices. It's the tone of the game.
I know, but i have the intention to replay the game from the beginning when it's finished, so it doesn't matter.

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
Okay, I'll write it down, just wait for me to edit this

Now for the scenes
Bonus
I'll be honest, fully expected to be left hanging in suspense there :LOL:
But instead witnessed a captain executing a most heart-warming of support&rescue operations :giggle:
pool7.gif

Reactions: Zirael Q

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't think it will be happening. By how i see it, Quinn will try to depose Sage as HOT president, so it's not very likely that there will be a threesome with thoose two.
I don’t see Quinn trying to depose sage. If someone tries to depose sage it’ll be heather.
I don’t see any threesome happening with Sage.

Reactions: 311
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes