Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Probably. He treats her right without seeing her like a "princess" or anything like that. Those kinds of girls love when someone isn't scared of their social status and makes an effort to know them.
And she treats HIM right, helping him after getting bullied, defending him in the library after he left.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd prefer another Liam type of black guy. Hell, a whole bunch of them even. Maybe with hair perhaps :unsure: Acting like *dum dum dum* decent young adult human beings in university? Or is that too farfetched of a notion?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn cant fit in that closet though, not enough space for her and her lab equipment.
I seriously need a thumbs down reaction...

And more emojis while I`m at it
I'd prefer another Liam type of black guy. Hell, a whole bunch of them even. Maybe with hair perhaps :unsure: Acting like *dum dum dum* decent young adult human beings in university? Or is that too farfetched of a notion?
Too farfetched.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mytez evil incantation
Just pray that we never see Jill doing her laundry or going into any locker room.

As much as I love Jill I hope we don't do anything sexually with her, there's not enough content and build-up, I don't need people calling her 'easy'.
But she won't be easy, she would just have sex with a guy she likes. And seeing what we know about her, that probably doesn't happen that many times, it wouldn't harm her character in any way. Is Maya easy because she got fingered by the guy she has a crush on?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
But she won't be easy, she would just have sex with a guy she likes. And seeing what we know about her, that probably doesn't happen that many times, it wouldn't harm her character in any way. Is Maya easy because she got fingered by the guy she has a crush on?
Fair point but with Maya, she has a lot of content and build-up. With Jill it would seem too quick given the amount of content she has. So you're both right in a way.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given what`s coming in the next ep - there will be more of Jill stuff...and even more of me talking how awesome Quinn is ;)
And for once I'm on the side of the Jill fans it's about time we find out more about her and what her relationship with Bella is. Quinn and Riona threesome?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Fair point but with Maya, she has a lot of content and build-up. With Jill it would seem too quick given the amount of content she has. So you're both right in a way.
Maybe she has like a million of content in the update and that scene is a the end of it, we don't really know what it's going to be in it. Perhaps she loves sex but it's hard for her to find a guy that she can trust, so now that she has found it she doesn't want to waste her time. We really don't know shit about her.

And for once I'm on the side of the Jill fans it's about time we find out more about her and what her relationship with Bella is. Quinn and Riona threesome?
The thread is going to be insufferable between the Jill gang and the Quinn lone warrior :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes