Miraak

Mar 3, 2018
I decided to go to Acting Lessons , and in one of the episodes Jonas told Megan and Melissa how he and Liam joined the DIK....

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
As far as we know, Quinn is still not a possible love interest.

And before our MC, she was spending her time on Chad's DIK.
Now, that's a thought that really makes me sick.
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu

the problem is i really dont want to bother Krull to edit out Sage and put in another girl from this game but at yeah i would replace her with either Maya or Bella i just really love Sages design

honesty Jill has become 2 much of a meme for me to like her more then my top 3 girls

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
how many previews does he usually release before the game drops?
He is always in contact with patrons and every week he is giving reports and previews. That's not connected in any way with a release date or how soon 0.3 will be completed.

I decided to go to Acting Lessons , and in one of the episodes Jonas told Megan and Melissa how he and Liam joined the DIK....
Yes. Initially, BaDIK supposed to be sort of prequel but DPC decided against that idea. So, yeah, you'll find some references in AL about DIKs, (T)Roy etc. but there is no real connection.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
If there has to be one, it's going to be either Jill or Sage. The first because we don't know shit about her and we could be surprised about how twisted she could be, and the second because she seems a little bit obsessed with all that Chad stuff and she could snap at any moment.
I was thinking Sage too, and Maya. But here's hoping 0.3 delivers some good amount of Jill content so we actually know more about her, to debunk psycho Jill theories.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What I`m wondering about is how the MC got into Jill bedroom and panties...
Maya could have cought him in the act and throw him out - the act being threesome with Quinn - and this time Jil took him in...maybe just for couple nights...because Maya wasnt THAT angry,just a lil angry,enough to couldnt stand his sight,for now

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
0.3 delivers some good amount of Jill content so we actually know more about her, to debunk psycho Jill theories.

Maya could have cought him in the act and throw him out - the act being threesome with Quinn - and this time Jil took him in...maybe just for couple nights...because Maya wasnt THAT angry,just a lil angry,enough to couldnt stand his sight,for now
Or Mayas roommate Josy shows up :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
But is MC really gonna have a threesome in Maya's dorm. Also I've just noticed that in the preview the MC looks like he's taking off the pants :sneaky:.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe she just wants to fuck. It's not like she needs a reason, MC is already attracted to her.
But is she attracted to the MC?OK,she invated him to stay the night

View attachment 330201

Or Mayas roommate Josy shows up :p
At first I thought it could have been neat but think how much it would complicate the relationships with both of them...

But is MC really gonna have a threesome in Maya's dorm. Also I've just noticed that in the preview the MC looks like he's taking off the pants :sneaky:.
One of the previews was a render with Quinn,Maya and Riona...1 possibility is HoT`s trying to,you know,recruit Maya...I think MC warning her or not about Quinn is going to have really big impact on Maya`s story.
As for the place my bet is on Quinn`s room.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But is she attracted to the MC?OK,she invated him to stay the night
Probably. He treats her right without seeing her like a "princess" or anything like that. Those kinds of girls love when someone isn't scared of their social status and makes an effort to know them.

At first I thought it could have been neat but think how much it would complicate the relationships with both of them...
Or it will make it more fun, if you know what I mean... ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes