name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She's a J.A.P. *giggles and waits to see who gets that one*
No...dont think so...

I have to say his loyalty to Quinn is very admirable considering the other girls that are in this game who are a lot sweeter personality wise.
Sweet doesn`t necessery = interesting or fun...yeah ok just got a thing for femme fatale:)

Or he doesn't really give a shit, and just likes to stir the pot.
I do,I actually dreamed about her tonight.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So how is it going to be? Sage/Quinn DIK, Bella/Jill CHICK and Maya/Josy neutral? Seeing how much more content you get from them if you choose those options.
Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

please Sage is the best due to i have far to many brunettes in my harem but Bella is second favorite then Maya

anyways everyone knows that Quinn as far we know from the current game shes behind Derek and the feminist girls

but ill give you a gift

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

please Sage is the best due to i have far to many brunettes in my harem but Bella is second favorite then Maya

anyways everyone knows that Quinn as far we know from the current game shes behind Derek and the feminist girls

but ill give you a gift

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope we get more of Bella opening up and maybe even smile more, but that last pic suggests all she needs is to get laid and I'm sure the MC will be first to offer his services ;)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So how is it going to be? Sage/Quinn DIK, Bella/Jill CHICK and Maya/Josy neutral? Seeing how much more content you get from them if you choose those options.

Fuck I hope not, having to be a beta-bitch to get Jill would be incredibly disappointing.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
If that's really the MC then Jill might just have earned another fan, still not enough to outrank bella, but maybe enough to outrank Sage
Unfortunately, I doubt we'll be doing anything sexual with her, it would be going too fast considering her lack of content. But we know a main girl is gonna give a BJ, it's deffo Sage.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I'm calling it now: Once Jill gets a lot of content and more of her mesmerising personality is shown, she'll definitely be crowned best girl. As said many times before, the only thing that holds back Jill to some people is her lack of content.
I've called it before and I'm calling it again because it looks like 0.3 will have decent Jill content. Guess we'll see how people rank Jill after 0.3.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Unfortunately, I doubt we'll be doing anything sexual with her, it would be going too fast considering her lack of content.
I know that, but if that is the MC regardless of sexual content with her, it means she will have more screen time and we will get to know her more, and that is all i want since she have almost no content in episode 1 and 2, all the times she appeared were always briefly and quickly interactions.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I know that, but if that is the MC regardless of sexual content with her, it means she will have more screen time and we will get to know her more, and that is all i want since she have almost no content in episode 1 and 2, all the times she appeared were always briefly and quickly interactions.
her lack of content is quite understandable storywise though.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Fuck I hope not, having to be a beta-bitch to get Jill would be incredibly disappointing.
Mormont Mytez Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

i dont think the dialog is different from the chick verison just the choices you make during your playthough and different dialog for joking and complimenting depending on chosing the chick or DIK path

w/e the case i know im already fucked due to pretty much having a relationship with every girl in the game

my main focus on girls would be

Sage
Bella
Maya

Jill is someone im not really going to be going for at the start but i am going to keep using the cheat ive been using to unlocked the scenes and pictures and maximizing the stats of the girls and money received https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-2-0.29402/

but w/e ill go for 5 playthroughs

a Sage playthough
a Bella playthrough
a Maya playthrough
a Jill playthough
a single/harem playthrough

not really going to be focusing on Josy since shes like the lesser version of Maya

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
That would be nice but there are two options that give -1 Jill if you are on the DIK path, so I doubt she likes bad boys.
Unless you want a really Full Dik path, you don't need to always choose the Dik options. My rank is Massive Dik, but the relashionship with Jill and Bella are pretty good so far. I got the same scenes as the people playing the Chick route with them (Just some dialogues that are different for now)

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Doesn't make for good reading those two are in trouble :( where is your Quinn playthrough :ROFLMAO:
Mytez Fantabaldu Eerie Entity

my Quinn Playthrough is when Sage/Maya/Bella becomes another Leah and all that we known of Quinn i dont think there will be a playthrough that stop being a thing for me after i finished episode 2 but i was looking forward to it on episode 1

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes