UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I'm all for this I just hope it's after the MC tells her how much of a creep Tybalt is and we get to cuck him :LOL:

It's really only cucking if he was actually with her, which seems unlikely given the sneaking for panties thing, but I agree, heh.

Speaking of, I sure hope Jill fans didn't steal anything from her during the break in. I suspect that's going to come back to bite a few people in the ass.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Jills boobs seem to be a lot smaller than i thought they would be, or maybe it's just the angle. Eh i guess Bella makes up for her.

Also Jill definitely looks Mediterranean, so yea Italian or Greek descent if i had to guess.

Also Quinn still the most interesting character of the bunch, looking forward to that threesome, though i hope in the future we get some 1 on 1 time and we also get to discuss on how we plan to take over the world.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jills boobs seem to be a lot smaller than i thought they would be, or maybe it's just the angle. Eh i guess Bella makes up for her.

Also Jill definitely looks Mediterranean, so yea Italian or Greek decent if i had to guess.

Also Quinn still the most interesting character of the bunch, looking forward to that threesome, though i hope in the future we get some 1 on 1 time an we also get to discuss on how we plan to take over the world.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If that's really the MC then Jill might just have earned another fan, still not enough to outrank bella, but maybe enough to outrank Sage

Reactions: Mormont

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Or he doesn't really give a shit, and just likes to stir the pot.
I think it's a bit of both... He's truly clueless about how utterly sick and depraved she is, as well as how far down the Rabbit Hole to Hell, she'll drag him before turning him lose to Burn For Eternity on his own... AND he likes to stir up shit... but then, occasionally, so do I... ROFL :devilish::giggle:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh hell no... I don't like her in the first place, why in the f*ck would I wanna spend more time with her? Besides, SHE probably learned from someone that *I* trained in the arts of evil bitchery...
What do you mean?She`s a sweetheart,she would cheer you up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad she has one of the most annoying and vocal ones though... *cough*name88*cough*
;* <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes