Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Quinn looks so different without the makeup in that 2nd link I'm conflicted can't decide if she looks better with or without she is naturally stunning.
She looks dead inside. When the eventual reveal comes and we learn that her life has been basically hell and we should feel terrible for her, I will just look straight to the screen and whisper... No.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She looks dead inside. When the eventual reveal comes and we learn that her life has been basically hell and we should feel terrible for her, I will just look straight to the screen and whisper... No.
Thats what i'm gonna do with Second Chance mom. Makes me feel great.

Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
How the hell will that even work storywise? I'm more intrigued about what leads to it than the actual act.
What leads to it?Love,obviously.
Quinn looks so different without the makeup in that 2nd link I'm conflicted can't decide if she looks better with or without she is naturally stunning.

And Jill looks Italian
I like her more with the make up,I find dragon eyes to be super hot

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From Wikipedia: Jill is an English feminine given name, a short form of the name ( ), which in turn originates as a variant of , the feminine form of the name .

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hmmm well Jill is an american name tho. I think it's also a greek name I'm not sure.
She could have been descendant of the first settlers and be named Natasha or Yumiko,it`s just a name ;)

It`s just a preview render for the poll,I don`t think she`s going to have an extremely dramatic story...girls just wanna have fun and Quinn embodies that.
Exaggeration!
Roarshac is the coolest though

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She could have been descendant of the first settlers and be named Natasha or Yumiko,it`s just a name ;)

It`s just a preview render for the poll,I don`t think she`s going to have an extremely dramatic story...girls just wanna have fun and Quinn embodies that.

View attachment 329546
Exaggeration!
Roarshac is the coolest though
Yeah, Mytez' reminded me of Rorschach's famous quote:

This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

This city is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."
Yeah probably the most bad ass quote of that story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

that one also gave me a boner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes