name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I've just noticed Maya has a tongue piercing :love: she has just gone up a bit more for me also Margot Robbie vibes from this pic
View attachment 329556
Yas,she is super cute,good wife material,her remorse also felt genuine and the best brother in law comes as a bonus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I am sorry if this was answered but is there a point in trying to balance being a dick or nah?
Most of the choices seem to require you to be +/- 2 points on the dick-meter and flipping back and forth that much that quickly seems impractical at best. You're better off fully embracing your inner shitheel / pussy imo.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am sorry if this was answered but is there a point in trying to balance being a dick or nah?
So far, it hasn't. There has been no scene that was limited to the center. The one with Maya requires that you not be at the extremes. But a little inside that (either way) works just fine. Others do seem to work better at the extremes.

There are 6 levels: 3 for DIK and 3 for Chick. So far, nothing has required you to be at 1. I try to maintain my level close to the boundary between 2 and 3 on each of my paths, so I can adjust my level conveniently if needed. Then again, I am reading the script when a release comes out, so I know what I have to do.

This may all change with future release, but it's what we have for now.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Yes. There is a double secret probation level where if you balance them out you become a chick with a dick. After that happens the MC wears a tutu, shaves his head, and always does a pirouette when entering a room while scaring everyone away. Game over man.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
u mean this? i dont know why the name is ep2?, cn u share the ep1 v1, or maybe cn u explain why the name like that?

Most of the time walkthroughs are named for the latest version of the game they cover UP to, meaning they include all previous version instructions as well.

There are a few really annoying exceptions where you have to download like 9 of them of course, but generally that isn't the case.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes