Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You're right... The whole Quinn fandom is a prime example of dudes thinking with their dicks first.
With that said, I'd still help her without so much of a second thought, if it ever came to that. Because I don't think she's as irredeemable as she wants to appear.
I'm ashamed of myself... Kinda.
I had a thing for her as well in Ep1. However the farther we get the more I feel she should die. Sorry I'm much more an old testament than a new testament type person. Anyone that is willing to potentially harm another just to fullfil their own selfish needs has sacrificed their right to breathe.

If she shows she isn't irredeamable maybe I will have to rethink but if she continues on the current path than nope. Like I said earlier I wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire.

Reactions: flippityflop

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
This game man, all I can say is it seems either you love it to pieces or you don't play it, there is no in-between. I've tried on 5 separate occasions to play this game, and I just can't get into it. I don't say this to bash the game, I say it out of frustration because I feel there's something I'm missing out on that obviously has struck a chord with a lot of people. Maybe it's the pace, maybe it's the amount of effort required, but I just can't find a way for it to click with me.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I have a Neutral MC who has a fairly good relationship with Quinn; took her number for the menu, fucked her during the cumpetition, and smoked weed with her and fucked her on the roof of the mansion. Also did some small things like make fun of Dawe on Rooster that she liked and texted her after the prep party. One more major CHICK decision and my MC will have a CHICK affinity, so it's certainly possible to be CHICK and have a decent relationship with her right now.
What a long post to not prove anything and miss the point entirely...

Is it possible to be in bad terms with Quinn? Yes. So forcing every MC to help her would feel forced. For some MCs it would make sense, but not for all of them.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I tried to keep a neutral position when i played but i just kept leaning more toward the dik side (sorry but i just cant help myself and if i see someone being an asshole ill punch him, if that makes me a dik so be it) only ever leaning towards the chick side when it was necessary for Bella.

Reactions: fromsovngard

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
This game man, all I can say is it seems either you love it to pieces or you don't play it, there is no in-between. I've tried on 5 separate occasions to play this game, and I just can't get into it. I don't say this to bash the game, I say it out of frustration because I feel there's something I'm missing out on that obviously has struck a chord with a lot of people. Maybe it's the pace, maybe it's the amount of effort required, but I just can't find a way for it to click with me.
Might never click for you, there are several highly rated games on the site I didn't like when I tried them. Even now there are only six or seven I actually enjoy.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Might never click for you, there are several highly rated games on the site I didn't like when I tried them. Even now there are only six or seven I actually enjoy.
Deluca Family is my favorite but being a DIK is def in my top 5.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Still waiting on that Heather ending where they go and meet the MCs dad and hes like "son how did u meet this one? just like i met your mom right? love at first sight? and your like "haha no, she hated my guts and wouldn't even talk to me". Complete opposite of how his dad met his mom :cool:
1595218163787.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Brotha you call it what you want, use whatever flowery words you feel are needed (this isn't a criticism of you). However DPC is the creator of this and if he want's to tell his story, I get it but then he should make it a KN not a VN/game. Half of the issues most of us have with the game would disappear if he did that, granted most of us wouldn't be here if he did that. There is no logical reason for a Chick Affinity, Maya/Josy Poly MC to give a flying fluck what happens to Quinn. You can't just write a story for one side of the affinity chart. Just like DIK's didn't like the Maya/Josy force, Chick's aren't going to like the potential Quinn force. If your going to create a game with choices than you need to be willing to create a branching game that takes into account those choices, right?

Edit - He has created a choose your own adventure that doesn't really let you choose anything substantial
Maybe.

In general, I think this game does a relatively good job of reacting to our choices. There are lots of dialog variants and small scenes that come up to handle different scenarios; it's one of the big strengths of the game. Still, there's no question that on occasion the game will offer a choice then bend over backwards trying to force us back onto the rails if we make the 'wrong' choice.

That might be DPC biting off more than he can chew in a realistic time frame. But it might also be a result of the game still being in the early stages. We might think our decision to pursue a girl (or not) is significant, but it's possible everything so far has just been the prelude to the real character dynamics and conflicts of the story. If that's the case, the lack of choice might not seem as significant once the bigger picture comes into view.

Of course, the flipside to that is that the things we've enjoyed so far might wind up being obviated when the real story kicks in, too. Given how much I've enjoyed the game so far, I think that would be a real shame. It's the big reason I'm hoping the game will be shorter rather than longer; the longer it goes, the harder it will be to maintain the aspects I've enjoyed thus far. Episode 6 might be the first real hint of where this game is going in the long term, so hopefully we'll have a better idea where we stand 'soon.'

As for Quinn, put me solidly in the optional to help her camp. I can see plenty of reasons why a CHICK MC might still want to lend her a hand (from being a genuine goody two-shoes at heart to just finding her sexy). But Quinn's actions thus far have been egregious enough, and the MC's opinion of her selectable enough, that it's just as easy to see him wasting no tears on her.

Obviously that might change if Quinn really does see the error of her ways, or if her crash is so bad it winds up pulling everyone else into it automatically. If we're supposed to come around on Quinn as she has been presented thus far, however, I think that would be a mistake.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya I've really been curious about Quinn. Through Episode 5 I've not had a good relationship with her - rejecting her restaurant, as well as choosing to not smoke weed, but had a pleasant text exchange with her. IMO she has the best body in the game, and I'd like to think there will be a potential redemption arc for her, and I will give her a chance, but will drop nukes on her if she burns me at all moving forward. :)

I just hope this game isn't as "emotionally devastating" as Acting Lessons was. I like how BAD is more light hearted to this point. And I obviously expect some dark topics considering we're dealing with drugs, prostitution, and corruption at the college, but I'm praying that we don't have to choose between Jill or Derek dying just as an example - that would be horrifying.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Haha! What..? Seriously, where is this coming from?
Are we even playing the same game here? What on earth did you do to get such outcomes?
Or are you just attempting to pass a draft of your alternate timeline fanfic here? Which is it?
:confused: Maybe
what's wrong with what i wrote?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
See dumb shit right there. I'm not saying I disagree with you but that would be really piss poor writing. Honestly unless you are along the Sage route then Quinn getting in trouble due to drugs wouldn't really impact anyone other than maybe Tommy depending on his level of involvement. I know everyone hates my scientific, logical mind but just knowing someone doesn't get you in trouble with any sort of authority. Maya/Josy wouldn't get dragged into it. The HOT's MIGHT be screwed because most of them are doing and involved in the drugs, Sage would not get implicated because as far as we know and from what's been said she is against drugs. Tommy, Leon, Jamie and John Boy would get slaps on the wrist. Wrongful Possession and Use is trivial in the eyes of the law. Distribution however is HUGE!

Edit - I know I'm not the only one who thought the forced relationship with Maya/Josy was BS. This would be no different and in fact even worse because it could be life/game altering. Hell it could go against the whole affinity to have a Chick Good Guy be forced to help out a girl who has been selling drugs, women and is trying to pimp out 2 of his potential LI's. TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC will have to intervene or to defend someone's safety (any HOT could be involved, so depending on the path she could also be a different girl) or to help Quinn to prevent the scandal from breaking out. by the way the fraternity mentality works he could also do it to avoid trouble for his DIK brothers

I don't think the scandal will become public, in that case by force of thing Quinn and some Hots would end up in more or less serious judicial troubles, and even Sage could have disciplinary repercussions, which could be particularly heavy for her being the last year.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Guys, how to fuck Camila at the preps party? In my slightly DIK playtrough, I've only had her say something like "I would def pick champagne and find a spare room with you but the party is how it is" and nothing after that. The guy at the bar won't let me get any alcohol (neither tequilla for Lily). What do I do wrong?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Guys, how to fuck Camila at the preps party? In my slightly DIK playtrough, I've only had her say something like "I would def pick champagne and find a spare room with you but the party is how it is" and nothing after that. The guy at the bar won't let me get any alcohol (neither tequilla for Lily). What do I do wrong?
you have to give her another kiss after she helped you not to show up at the bar

but you must have been her client at the restaurant, adittionally you must have suggested her to have sex outdoor during the hell week

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
you have to order her from the menu first

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes