felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy with MC is completely honest

She was honest but not completly honest.

She did say she was in a relationship but didn't further volunteer that it was with a girl.
Josy was not required to tell MC that she had a girlfriend, if she hadn't been Maya taht wouldn't have changed anything

she always told him that she was engaged, MC is an affair, and MC knows it, in fact towards Josy he only says nonsense, he is afraid, there is little to do

Relationship not engaged.

She tells the MC on the first date that she has had a crush on him.
She also calls back the MC and says "It's goodbye (let's see each other again) not Farewell (end of path)"
She then calls him on the first nght at college and arranges a second date

At the second date when asked about if she heard from B&R she says "I'd be outside your dorm jumping for joy if it happened" and then she goes onto say "You're (MC) not here because she's just lonely"
She then asks if you want to stay the night - A yes means you will be having sexy times.

When she does get in it's the MC she phones to tell him and to arrange a meet-up once she arrives.
engaged was my translation error
let's say she had an official relationship.

the episodes you list are all prior to when he meets Maya again
Josy has no reason to be upset with MC and not knowing how Maya will react he is the only friendly person who is sure to find in BR

the story with MC is clearly over as soon as she arrives in Maya's room, they write to each other, they talk about each other but nobody talks about their relationship. it's over. when Josy talks about "we" she refers to the three of them, not to them 2

once they are all 3 in BR there is no moment when it is credible that MC has a chance to continue his story with one of the two girls.

Through a long series of improbable events (Out of a hundred new students Maya is one of the few with a spare bed for MC to stay in and it requires one of your few male friends to be her brother and talk her into accepting you thus creating the potential for complications when of the few students with a spare bed it is randomly assigned to the only one out of a bunch of rejects she has a history with) you run into an insoluble problem. Josy is going to dump her bags at her new dorm at some point and there she will run into Maya and faced with a long period of living together - having 'the chat' is going to be tough.

Even after the fall-out Josy is the one who reaches out to MC first and it's her you have the talk to pre-library decision.

Also, and here is where we stray away from forced dialogue into optional content, If you go the friends/Dad/luggage route she plainly tells you that you are at least as important to her.

That route also offers you time alone with Maya so the pursuit through 'divide and conquer' is clearly there.
here I agree with you, but we are talking about things that maybe will happen.

instead of MC finding himself out of both relationships it has already happened. at most the two girls, who are a couple, accept him, but is not an "equilateral triangle"

then it is all explained for reasons of simplicity of plot eh, but this is

why otherwise after the clarification "we are all cheaters" are the two girls officially a couple while MC has to beg for a friendship that does not exist?

Think you might be skipping over the lines

my "I really don't deserve another chance..."
my "...but I still want one."
js "I want another chance, too."

Although they don't clarify if this is friendship or more - The MC isn't begging and he/you makes the decision (whether they accept is based on past choices)

on the hypothesis that it might be easier to reconquer Josy of Maya I agree, but it's a different matter

Maya was still developing as you;d only known her days.
Josy............you had her won over and if you and Maya hadn't been sharing a dorm then she'd be your girl.

Maya was still developing
It seems clear to me that Maya is already talking about friendship, otherwise how could it be that after MC forgives them they can refuse him?

we do not choose to be friends, we are forced if we can not have anything else
to be the conclusion of a meeting that the girls had asked to apologize / explain, it seems to me an excellent result:confused:

I have the impression that if we directly propose to be friends with Maya we will not have much chance, perhaps the refusal is a better scenario

thanx for the explanation

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would have liked it too

but the drug trafficking clue turns attention away from the two of them
Quinn and her machinations have so far been background noise and I think they'll continue to be that in this season. Jill is so far the only LI that can't be rejected and that players are being forced into doing things with, so this season being more focused on the Jill/Bella dynamic in the same way that Season 1 was focused mostly on Maya and Josy, is probably how things will go. Even if players aren't pursuing Bella or don't have a great relationship with her right now, she's still part of Jill's life and this season seems to be getting set up to explore more about them and it will possibly give the first opportunities to reject a romantic relationship with Jill.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Josy with MC is completely honest

She was honest but not completly honest.

She did say she was in a relationship but didn't further volunteer that it was with a girl.

she always told him that she was engaged, MC is an affair, and MC knows it, in fact towards Josy he only says nonsense, he is afraid, there is little to do

Relationship not engaged.

She tells the MC on the first date that she has had a crush on him.
She also calls back the MC and says "It's goodbye (let's see each other again) not Farewell (end of path)"
She then calls him on the first nght at college and arranges a second date

At the second date when asked about if she heard from B&R she says "I'd be outside your dorm jumping for joy if it happened" and then she goes onto say "You're (MC) not here because she's just lonely"
She then asks if you want to stay the night - A yes means you will be having sexy times.

When she does get in it's the MC she phones to tell him and to arrange a meet-up once she arrives.

the story with MC is clearly over as soon as she arrives in Maya's room, they write to each other, they talk about each other but nobody talks about their relationship. it's over. when Josy talks about "we" she refers to the three of them, not to them 2

once they are all 3 in BR there is no moment when it is credible that MC has a chance to continue his story with one of the two girls.

Through a long series of improbable events (Out of a hundred new students Maya is one of the few with a spare bed for MC to stay in and it requires one of your few male friends to be her brother and talk her into accepting you thus creating the potential for complications when of the few students with a spare bed it is randomly assigned to the only one out of a bunch of rejects she has a history with) you run into an insoluble problem. Josy is going to dump her bags at her new dorm at some point and there she will run into Maya and faced with a long period of living together - having 'the chat' is going to be tough.

Even after the fall-out Josy is the one who reaches out to MC first and it's her you have the talk to pre-library decision.

Also, and here is where we stray away from forced dialogue into optional content, If you go the friends/Dad/luggage route she plainly tells you that you are at least as important to her.

That route also offers you time alone with Maya so the pursuit through 'divide and conquer' is clearly there.

why otherwise after the clarification "we are all cheaters" are the two girls officially a couple while MC has to beg for a friendship that does not exist?

Think you might be skipping over the lines

my "I really don't deserve another chance..."
my "...but I still want one."
js "I want another chance, too."

Although they don't clarify if this is friendship or more - The MC isn't begging and he/you makes the decision (whether they accept is based on past choices)

on the hypothesis that it might be easier to reconquer Josy of Maya I agree, but it's a different matter

Maya was still developing as you'd only known her days.
Josy............you had her won over and if you and Maya hadn't been sharing a dorm then she'd be your girl.
Props to you for trying, but I don't think you'll get him to accept that. He'll keep insisting on pushing his own made up "facts".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn and her machinations have so far been background noise and I think they'll continue to be that in this season. Jill is so far the only LI that can't be rejected and that players are being forced into doing things with, so this season being more focused on the Jill/Bella dynamic in the same way that Season 1 was focused mostly on Maya and Josy, is probably how things will go. Even if players aren't pursuing Bella or don't have a great relationship with her right now, she's still part of Jill's life and this season seems to be getting set up to explore more about them and it will possibly give the first opportunities to reject a romantic relationship with Jill.
drug trafficking, therefore, as a parallel story of the new season, like hells week in the previous one, is possible, i like it

and we hope that with Bella's mystery everything will go smoothly

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill - She's clearly the cannon path, she mirrors the relationship that the MC's parents had. But she is also clearly a sweetheart as well, she tries to make the MC laugh when he's having a bad day.
I broadly agree with your other points but I don’t think Jill can be considered the cannon path. I think all 5 main LIs are there own thing. With (I hope) the possibility of a happy poly ending with Josy x Maya. Of course the context of each ending will be relevant

Reactions: ename144

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Props to you for trying, but I don't think you'll get him to accept that. He'll keep insisting on pushing his own made up "facts".
I think he's just playing a different path and not distinguishing between the scenes and dialogue you cannot avoid and the optionals you can partake in.

I broadly agree with your other points but I don’t think Jill can be considered the cannon path. I think all 5 main LIs are there own thing. With (I hope) the possibility of a happy poly ending with Josy x Maya. Of course the context of each ending will be relevant
Jill is the most canon path in the game.

If you play through to the current end with Scrappy mod then you can see there are no variables for her. The only scene you can skip is the shower scene and relies on you being crap at tennis rather then a dialogue choice. Other then that the only subtle change you can make is to dildo-helmet block her after the Chad fight.

Perhaps choices will have an effect with Jill down the line but right now you are where the author has forced you to be with that relationship.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Technically there is no "canon" LI since whatever character(s) the player is pursuing and ultimately ends up with will be their canon LI.

As for M&J, I hope for a happy poly ending as well. People might think it's not possible because of the kind of relationship it is or that it's doomed to fail, but any relationship can fail, not just in this game but in life in general. What matters is how committed you are to the relationship and how hard you're willing to work to ensure it keeps going. The MC will likely be faced with similar choices that will prove his committment to their relationship, and sure, DPC could write in some kind of tragedy or drama that means it won't work no matter what you do, but they already did that and it was a shitstorm, so I can't see them doing that again unless DPC is some kind of sadist who likes to mess with people.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
That's why i said the Jill/Bella relationships won't work out, at least not right now. It resembles season 1 too much and we are going to see another massive cliffhanger again regarding those 2 (just like Maya and Josey). While it won't be them dating each other its going to be something specific to each one, like Bella's husband returning and Jill's family situation. More then likely we will start S3 with a new focus on 2 other girls while hes living in the DIK house and if i had to guess it's probably going to be Sage and Quinn.

I really wish the game had a route were you had to stay neutral (hint hint make it Heather) which is actually harder to do then going full DIK/CHICK.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
what is the last progress update?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

For the better part of this week, I've been working on the scripts and writing dialogue. I spent a couple of days posing animations as well.

I've made good progress on the script, but I have a lot left to write and code.

My PCs have been rendering animations all week and will continue to do so during the next week.

So, the static render count is the same as last week, but the animation count is now 54 completed animations, plus 17 in the render queue.

I don't know how many animations this episode will have, yet. But it's going to surpass 100.

The episode itself has gotten a title, it will be called:

Episode 6 - Damage control

I don't want to reveal too much about the episode, but it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did.

I've started to post Rooster content on . If you're not following me there, you can check it out once in a while to see those Rooster previews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poll news
This week, +$10 patrons voted in a cosmetic poll for Jill. The winner with the majority vote was option 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be featured in episode 6.

Soon another cosmetic poll for Sage will start.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
If you play through to the current end with Scrappy mod then you can see there are no variables for her. The only scene you can skip is the shower scene and relies on you being crap at tennis rather then a dialogue choice. Other then that the only subtle change you can make is to dildo-helmet block her after the Chad fight.
Lol was there a shower scene with Jill? What was in it?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm curious, is there an official list of who the main girls that have routes are? Is it the 10 girls in the "Rewards" app or is it just the 5 main girls in the "official walkthrough"? For anyone who doesn't know, the main walkthrough lists Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Isabella as the "main girls" but also lists Cathy, Jade, Riona, Camila and Quinn as "side girls". I'm assuming at this point its just the 5 routes since those paths are what you see at the end of each chapter.

Currently playing my 2nd playthrough and to be honest i'm really REALLY liking Jade this time around and it got me wondering if shes actually going to have a route, shes one of the 10 in the rewards app but shes listed as a side girl in other places.

On another note, does anyone know how old Bella is?

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm curious, is there an official list of who the main girls that have routes are? Is it the 10 girls in the "Rewards" app or is it just the 5 main girls in the "official walkthrough"? For anyone who doesn't know, the main walkthrough lists Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Isabella as the "main girls" but also lists Cathy, Jade, Riona, Camila and Quinn as "side girls".

Currently playing my 2nd playthrough and to be honest i'm really REALLY liking Jade this time around and it got me wondering if shes actually going to have a route, shes one of the 10 in the rewards app but shes listed as a side girl in other places.
The main girls as noted in the walkthrough are the ones that have routes, that's why they're the "main girls". The ones noted as "side girls" are likely just the ones who will have significant secondary roles to play but who do not have specific routes. It's possible that they may have endings with the MC in the event he doesn't end up with any of the main girls, much like how the MC in AL could end up with someone who wasn't a main girl, but for now we know for sure that Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy will have endings with the MC.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The main girls as noted in the walkthrough are the ones that have routes, that's why they're the "main girls". The ones noted as "side girls" are likely just the ones who will have significant secondary roles to play but who do not have specific routes. It's possible that they may have endings with the MC in the event he doesn't end up with any of the main girls, much like how the MC in AL could end up with someone who wasn't a main girl, but for now we know for sure that Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy will have endings with the MC.
That's what i thought, thanks.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Camila, Mona and Riona deserves a happy ending with the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes