CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Still waiting on that Heather ending where they go and meet the MCs dad and hes like "son how did u meet this one? just like i met your mom right? love at first sight? and your like "haha no, she hated my guts and wouldn't even talk to me". Complete opposite of how his dad met his mom :cool:
Yeah, I want a Heather ending as well tbh XD

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
MC will have to intervene or to defend someone's safety (any HOT could be involved, so depending on the path she could also be a different girl) or to help Quinn to prevent the scandal from breaking out. by the way the fraternity mentality works he could also do it to avoid trouble for his DIK brothers

I don't think the scandal will become public, in that case by force of thing Quinn and some Hots would end up in more or less serious judicial troubles, and even Sage could have disciplinary repercussions, which could be particularly heavy for her being the last year.
I think helping hots could be the main path and helping Quinn personally would be a sub-path within that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think helping hots could be the main path and helping Quinn personally would be a sub-path within that.
since the narrative center of the first part of the story was Maya and Josy, it could be that in this second part it will be Sage, and therefore the HOT

I'm not sure because Sage is the only one of the LIs that if you ignore her at some point she disappears (MC may not be her fuck buddy, he may not have helped her with Chad etc), so it would take an event that forces MC to getting closer to Sage, this could also be the event itself that brings them closer

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
since the narrative center of the first part of the story was Maya and Josy, it could be that in this second part it will be Sage, and therefore the HOT

I'm not sure because Sage is the only one of the LIs that if you ignore her at some point she disappears (MC may not be her fuck buddy, he may not have helped her with Chad etc), so it would take an event that forces MC to getting closer to Sage, this could also be the event itself that brings them closer
I'm pretty sure the 2nd part (what we are experiencing now) is revolving around Bella/Jill.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I don't think we'll get anymore forced Maya/Josy type of romance moving forward in the game mainly because by this point in the story (end of episode 5 and onwards) MC already has established relationships with all the LI's he's pursuing or not. Season 1 was basically just an introduction season with the main focus being getting into the DIK's and forced Maya/Josy romance drama.

In Season 1 MC is literally meeting all the LI's minus Josy for the first time ever. We can choose to not pursue any girl, therefore it wouldn't make much sense to continue this forced romance trend for a different girl/s in a different season.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think we'll get anymore forced Maya/Josy type of romance moving forward in the game mainly because by this point in the story (end of episode 5 and onwards) MC already has established relationships with all the LI's he's pursuing or not. Season 1 was basically just an introduction season with the main focus being getting into the DIK's and forced Maya/Josy romance drama.

In Season 1 MC is literally meeting all the LI's minus Josy for the first time ever. We can choose to not pursue any girl, therefore it wouldn't make much sense to continue this forced romance trend for a different girl/s in a different season.
I also hope there will be no "romantic" forcing.

but MC must still be involved in the fate of HOT, otherwise the drug issue would be marginal for him
the optimal solution would be to exploit different ways to involve him according to the choices made

in the same way it seems difficult to me that MC will not be involved when the secret about Bella's husband / room is revealed, regardless of a sentimental involvement between the two

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
See dumb shit right there. I'm not saying I disagree with you but that would be really piss poor writing. Honestly unless you are along the Sage route then Quinn getting in trouble due to drugs wouldn't really impact anyone other than maybe Tommy depending on his level of involvement. I know everyone hates my scientific, logical mind but just knowing someone doesn't get you in trouble with any sort of authority. Maya/Josy wouldn't get dragged into it. The HOT's MIGHT be screwed because most of them are doing and involved in the drugs, Sage would not get implicated because as far as we know and from what's been said she is against drugs. Tommy, Leon, Jamie and John Boy would get slaps on the wrist. Wrongful Possession and Use is trivial in the eyes of the law. Distribution however is HUGE!

Edit - I know I'm not the only one who thought the forced relationship with Maya/Josy was BS. This would be no different and in fact even worse because it could be life/game altering. Hell it could go against the whole affinity to have a Chick Good Guy be forced to help out a girl who has been selling drugs, women and is trying to pimp out 2 of his potential LI's. TALK ABOUT FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quinn is part of a prostitution ring and a drug dealing business that involves students, professors, the faculty, the 3 fraternities and the sorority. It's a house of cards, If she goes down it would be a national sandal.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
The Quinn situation when it blows up will probably be 'revealed' to the MC by a third party so your monologue will either be;

"Oh noes......This is totally shocking and not something I'm aware of" as you quickly delete Quinn's number from your phone and scarper to save your skin or genuine shock and you scrambling to save your maggot brothers/Maya/Sage or others from the backlash.

Either way Quinn will be done and there's no path to her hence why she's not an LI.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if the scandal breaks out it is too late.
MC must intervene before that
it could also be MC who asked Quinn what is going on, noticing something (also through the DIKs involved)

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

I think from a dik perspective anything that threatens the existence of the party girl sorority could be important anyway. Plus if an ex dik turns out to be implicated.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think from a dik perspective anything that threatens the existence of the party girl sorority could be important anyway. Plus if an ex dik turns out to be implicated.
maybe

recently the relationship between DIK and HOT is not splendid

but the college remains such a restricted environment that it is not complicated to find a reason for interest in the events (it is not difficult or strange for a HOT involved to ask for help or otherwise involve MC)

Last edited:

Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
Guys anyone have the previous update only files for windows? So I can download part by part coz it's 8gb totally

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: Dexter.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thank U so much!
Right, after downloading, what should I do?
There's a patch instructions.txt file in the download that tells you how to install the BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip patch, along with a video (patch_instructions_video.webm).

The unofficial 0.5.2 patch also has a text file with installation instructions.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Tybalt, son of Jade ?!
(beginning of episode 3, Why does she have a photo of Tybalt next to a photo with her husband? and in episode 5 she says to Tybalt "Mommy is thirsty")

Last edited:
Reactions: fromsovngard

Dexter.

May 19, 2020
There's a patch instructions.txt file in the download that tells you how to install the BeingADIK-0.5.1-pc-lin-patch.zip patch, along with a video (patch_instructions_video.webm).

The unofficial 0.5.2 patch also has a text file with installation instructions.
Got it, thanks!

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes