felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The main girls as noted in the walkthrough are the ones that have routes, that's why they're the "main girls". The ones noted as "side girls" are likely just the ones who will have significant secondary roles to play but who do not have specific routes. It's possible that they may have endings with the MC in the event he doesn't end up with any of the main girls, much like how the MC in AL could end up with someone who wasn't a main girl, but for now we know for sure that Bella, Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy will have endings with the MC.
I really hope so

too many dark clouds over certain characters

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I have a crazy far out theory for you guys about whats behind the locked door in Bella's house.

Do you guys think that it was her son's room and him dying caused the husband to leave. That would explain the husband and the boxers (the ones she gave him to wear to the pool that were too small). I guess the only problems with that theory is if Bella is old enough and you would think that if that was the case Jill would of known but then again she knows the doors locked but not whats in the room which means shes never been inside the room or they just werent that close of friends when the husband was around.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have a crazy far out theory for you guys about whats behind the locked door in Bella's room.

Do you guys think that it was her son's room and him dying caused the husband to leave. That would explain the husband and the boxers (the ones she gave him to wear to the pool that were too small). I guess the only problems with that theory is if Bella is old enough and you would think that if that was the case Jill would of known but then again she knows the doors locked but not whats in the room which means shes never been inside the room or they just werent that close of friends when the husband was around.
it depends on how long Bella has frequented Jill.

if they only became friends when Jill got to college (even if they knew each other before, possible) it would mean a couple of years earlier, the "mystery behind the door" (whether it's her son's room or something else) could have happened previously.

certainly the more the mystery becomes something important, the more unlikely it becomes that Jill knows nothing about it

for example among the thousand hypotheses I had read that her husband was in jail, in that case it seems to me really difficult that Jill knows nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Oh, that's why. Throughout the playtrough I totally forgot about the menu stuff, so I guess I missed much.
Ya I'm in the same boat - I won't go the "restaurant" route, so I had to miss out on Camila also, outside of the restroom scene with her and Mona. Wish there had been a path to Camila without the restaurant.

Camila, Mona and Riona deserves a happy ending with the MC.
Ya I really like Mona & Camila a lot. Would be neat if endings are created with them as well.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I think that's the problem, there's a lot of great girls in this game and by the end i believe that our MC is going to have an issue with each and every one of them, id be rather shocked if any of the girls end up being drama free when it comes time to choose your final route.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Ya I'm in the same boat - I won't go the "restaurant" route, so I had to miss out on Camila also, outside of the restroom scene with her and Mona. Wish there had been a path to Camila without the restaurant.

Ya I really like Mona & Camila a lot. Would be neat if endings are created with them as well.
The thing with Camila is that her route is basically, at this point the restaurant route. Before her scene in the last update she and the MC have an actual heart to heart. I think it's the first time we meet the real Camila, that's why even the sex was amazing afterwards.

If we get endings with girls who aren't one of the five, Quinn and Camila are basically a given, Riona is another one i can see in this situation.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The thing with Camila is that her route is basically, at this point the restaurant route. Before her scene in the last update she and the MC have an actual heart to heart. I think it's the first time we meet the real Camila, that's why even the sex was amazing afterwards.

If we get endings with girls who aren't one of the five, Quinn and Camila are basically a given, Riona is another one i can see in this situation.
What was the basic gist of the "heart to heart" conversation? I'm sure I didn't see it since I've never gone the restaurant route. Loved the scene in the bar at the prep party with her where you got to kiss her a couple times. She's such a cool girl.

Reactions: likeWhatever

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
What was the basic gist of the "heart to heart" conversation? I'm sure I didn't see it since I've never gone the restaurant route. Loved the scene in the bar at the prep party with her where you got to kiss her a couple times. She's such a cool girl.
The MC asks her about having sex for money, being in the restaurant, etc...
While she deflects, the way she talks about it reveals that maybe Camila is like Maya, in the sense that she is doing it just for the money, and only does it through glory holes because she wants discretion.

It makes me think that maybe she also have some money issues and that she is thinking about her future, since she wants it all to be a secret. If/when shit hits the fan, she is the character i'm more worried about.

Last edited:

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I have a crazy far out theory for you guys about whats behind the locked door in Bella's house.

Where is proof of a child during the game?!?!? o.0??
Why are there military boots inside the child's room?
Why is the child's room so far away from the parent's room?
It would be more reasonable that the child's room would be on the upper floor in the gym room and the gym on the lower floor.
when the MC tries to open that door at night when drunk and she catches him, she says she didn't told him to go downstairs, but rather upstairs... so that would lead us to think that it will lead to a basement...
Her husband measurements could be smaller than the MC's...

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Quinn and her machinations have so far been background noise and I think they'll continue to be that in this season. Jill is so far the only LI that can't be rejected and that players are being forced into doing things with, so this season being more focused on the Jill/Bella dynamic in the same way that Season 1 was focused mostly on Maya and Josy, is probably how things will go. Even if players aren't pursuing Bella or don't have a great relationship with her right now, she's still part of Jill's life and this season seems to be getting set up to explore more about them and it will possibly give the first opportunities to reject a romantic relationship with Jill.
you actually can reject a romantic relationship with Jill. If Bella doesn't like you, tell Jill that you don't think you're good for her and that's pretty much it. The official walkthrough states that doing that will negatively impact your relationship with her.

Reactions: ename144

potens1

Mar 9, 2020
Hi, I got a stupid question (maybe) but, how to completely reset the game (on linux) on 0.5.2, I got a lot of savegames, scenes and galley but I would like to remove it all. I've already deleted the game/saves/persistent file (and that's the only file in saves) and I really don't get where the other saves can be, and where are the galleries and scenes stored.
I've played version 0.5.0 but it is not stored on the same dir (I mean, I'm sure I'm running the 0.5.2) but in case there is a "central" save location...
Thanks

EDIT: found myself, sorry for the noise. I post the answer here if someone else is looking for the same answer. it was in ~/.renpy/BeingaDIK-1535311494

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
we are still at a third / quarter of the game.

I believe that to reopen a relationship that seems compromised it takes very little (and this would also be quite realistic), then, being all the characters gathered in a reduced environment like a college, the opportunities to meet together can not be missing.

Maya and Josy are found at each lesson.
Maya, Josy and Sage at each event combined with DIKS and HOTS
Bella and Jill is perhaps less common to meet them casually, but anyway if MC needed he knows where to find them and vice versa

technically at the moment we may have already compromised any relationship with the 5 LIs, it cannot be already definitive

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
technically at the moment we may have already compromised any relationship with the 5 LIs, it cannot be already definitive
what do you mean by "compromise"? because we haven't compromised anything, it was never ever stated that the mc was going steady with any of the girls. most people play the field and unless your specifically dating and being exclusive then you can't "compromise" anything. The only girl to ever get close to the "girlfriend" stage was Maya and we know how that turned out.

At the moment, Sage is just a fuck buddy, Jill is dating our boy and testing the waters to see if there is potential to be more and Isabella is going threw so much shit that she doesn't even have an idea of what she wants. Hes not exclusively dating anyone.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what do you mean by "compromise"? because we haven't compromised anything, it was never ever stated that the mc was going steady with any of the girls. most people play the field and unless your specifically dating and being exclusive then you can't "compromise" anything. The only girl to ever get close to the "girlfriend" stage was Maya and we know how that turned out.

At the moment, Sage is just a fuck buddy, Jill is dating our boy and testing the waters to see if there is potential to be more and Isabella is going threw so much shit that she doesn't even have an idea of what she wants. Hes not exclusively dating anyone.
playing normally you do not compromise anything with LIs, but depending on the choices you may have already compromised one or more of one

"compromise" in the sense that instead of approaching one of the LIs we moved away from them: lying, refusing to help them when they ask us etc

playing "blueball" we close the last chapter with MC which has to do only with DIKS ....

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

Then play a new path buddy ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes