Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Jill, Bella and Sage are by far my favourite characters. I really don't want to mess MC's relationship with them and Cathy too.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Ending up with one of the teachers already has baseline consequences because they can be blackmailed/fired if they are caught kissing a student and then you add on all the other issues Bella has which makes her route even worse. I don't see any of the teacher routes working without a timeskip till your out of college and/or if they quit their job.

I think people who are fully invested into the Bella path are playing this game like its on hardmode.
I prefer Bella over Jill and yes you've got a point.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
The bedroom scene in ep 5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Clearly some tension here, and while some people say it's probably just the sleep humping thing Jill did with the MC, it feels like more than that. In bed together, staring into each others eyes, Bella breaks the eye contact and looks concerned like she was worried something would happen if they kept looking at each other so intensely. Jill realises this and tries to assure Bella that "something" that happened before won't happen again, to which Bella responds they had "an understanding" that it wouldn't happen again, suggesting it was something they did consciously......
Second saddest moment in the game :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My working theory - Bella and Jill had a moment like this before, possibly after Jill's bad date with Rusty, and Bella comforted her and offered to let her stay the night. Bella and her husband were going through some difficulties at this time, him possibly cheating on her as per her "I have forgiven you" thought in ep 3.

Both Jill and Bella were feeling vulnerable and possibly a bit intoxicated too and they ended up making out passionately on the bed. Bella's husband unexpectedly showed up and caught them resulting in him storming out and their relationship has been in a state of limbo ever since.
Wait what??? Is this part your imagining/supposing/theory or did I miss something????

And then there's also pregnant Maya. :sneaky: :love:
Grwwaarrrr :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
ohh shit the drug supplier arc!!! I think in the end of the season 2 we confront them. But they are a supplier. So who's the King Pin.

View attachment 736559
MC's grandfather from his mother's side. MC will then take over the family business as the Don of the family. That is most likely what the letter is about.... you have to take your place on Pride Rock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k and Diavel

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
If Sage ain't top tier we need a new list pronto!!!

Sage Jill And Bella Are my top Tier

josy pretty and maya but that story made me hate theme

Reactions: Ddraigon

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait what??? Is this part your imagining/supposing/theory or did I miss something????
It's part of my theory. Being a bit emotionally vulnerable (Jill from likely yet another bad date and Bella from possible problems with her husband) plus a bit of alcohol, would have been the perfect mixture for them to do something like that and it's what seems, to me, to be plausible if this is the sort of thing that that ep 5 scene was referring to.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Boooo!

Jill is #1
:ROFLMAO:
Ok, i have to say... Jill was just B Tier for me before 0.4, so you can say she is steadily climbing the tier list. Maybe someday she can hold hands with my red goddess and mysterious MILF at the top. :ROFLMAO:

Heather only C tier? Get outta here.

Heather is SSS tier.
No she isn't! I mean, the girl has some amazing boobs, but her ass is so lacking... I'm brazilian, it's like... The national preference! Besides, she is a tsundere, and i don't have that much patience to deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: Diavel
Jun 25, 2017
No she isn't! I mean, the girl has some amazing boobs, but her ass is so lacking... I'm brazilian, it's like... The national preference! Besides, she is a tsundere, and i don't have that much patience to deal with it.
I don't know that she's tsundere so much as she's just loyal to Tommy

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think she is, though. Interesting though, but I'm not sure. When you first talk with her after the CUM-petition she looks like she isn't interested in the MC at all not just being tusndere. Then with time the MC became interesting enough to make her interested, but she still has a boyfriend. I get your point, but I think she is just attracted to "powerful" people. The MC is one and Tommy won't be one for much longer it seems, so she's switching to the top dog.

And yeah, I have to post it: #CuckTommy.

Hey, Karen's phobia isn't that bad. I worked with a girl that was afraid of ketchup, for real. So, there's that.
Ok, at first I read that as Karensphobia and I was wondering who could be afraid of her. Then I read it again :ROFLMAO: .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So much I disagree about on that list. I’d have pretty much have all your c’s much higher, all your a’s and b’s much lower. And poor arieth deserves far better than F.
His top 4 are pretty standard for most people atm since Bella,Jill,Sage,Jade seems to be the most popular girls at the current chapter.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes