ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I don't know that she's tsundere so much as she's just loyal to Tommy
I'm not talking about relationships or anything like that. It's just that she starts being a bitch to the MC, then she stays like this until she is nice for a moment, etc... And i'm not counting the Prep mansion scene, since i agree with you that there she was just being loyal to Tommy, and i can respect that.

It's different from Ashley that seems to be liking Derek and is still friendly towards the MC.

So Heather just needs to make up her mind if she dislikes us or likes us, and i'm not saying in a sexual, romantic way.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm not talking about relationships or anything like that. It's just that she starts being a bitch to the MC, then she stays like this until she is nice for a moment, etc... And i'm not counting the Prep mansion scene, since i agree with you that there she was just being loyal to Tommy, and i can respect that.

It's different from Ashley that seems to be liking Derek and is still friendly towards the MC.

So Heather just needs to make up her mind if she dislikes us or likes us, and i'm not saying in a sexual, romantic way.
That's what makes her so great tho, shes literally the only girl in the game who isn't trying to jump on the MC's dick.

Reactions: ExDeath730

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's what makes her so great tho, shes literally the only girl in the game who isn't trying to jump on the MC's dick.
Ashley, Sally, and KRJ aren't either, although certainly the majority we've met do, but there are some outliers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Plus the scene were she was in the wheelchair flipping tommy off had me rolling, that girl has spunk.
I love that DPC threw that in there knowing full well that they're never going to explain why she was in a wheelchair. :ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I love that DPC threw that in there knowing full well that they're never going to explain why she was in a wheelchair. :ROFLMAO:
I think that's why i like Heather so much. It's not because of her looks or availability but has more to do with her attitude. She's not cold and frosty like Bella, she's just bitchy and sometimes your just attracted to women like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I don't think she is, though. Interesting though, but I'm not sure. When you first talk with her after the CUM-petition she looks like she isn't interested in the MC at all not just being tusndere. Then with time the MC became interesting enough to make her interested, but she still has a boyfriend. I get your point, but I think she is just attracted to "powerful" people. The MC is one and Tommy won't be one for much longer it seems, so she's switching to the top dog.

And yeah, I have to post it: #CuckTommy.
That's an interesting way to see things, i wasn't thinking like this. That's a point to consider, and like Malicre said, she not being instantly interested in the MC makes her a better character. But, i will still hold my judgement on her, since she seems to be going against Sage soon, can't have that.

His top 4 are pretty standard for most people atm since Bella,Jill,Sage,Jade seems to be the most popular girls at the current chapter.
So... That's the feeling when the mainstream catches up to you! :cry:
I'm mostly joking, but before 0.4, Sage was actually pretty low on popularity here. I think it was, in the order: Jill, Maya, Bella, Sage and Josy. Sage being so high up for a lot of people is somewhat recent, in the 0.3, 0.4 days you could count her fans in one hand.

OK, here's my newly revised list. (DMC ranking style) :giggle:

View attachment 741391
And you got that like for the DMC reference, use it well! And lol at poor Arieth. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it just me or is Karen still missing? XD
Unfortunately. If she was there, she'd be in my C rank tier.

We're also missing Sandy, the other stripper from the Pink Rose. I think this tiermaker was made before ep 4 because we also don't have the Swyper girls available either.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So... That's the feeling when the mainstream catches up to you! :cry:
I'm mostly joking, but before 0.4, Sage was actually pretty low on popularity here. I think it was, in the order: Jill, Maya, Bella, Sage and Josy. Sage being so high up for a lot of people is somewhat recent, in the 0.3, 0.4 days you could count her fans in one hand.
That's generally what happens when people fall out of love with specific characters regardless of the reason. You're going to eventually see Maya/Josey go back up and your going to see Bella/Jill/Sage drop after their drama arcs start. Jade on the other hand will still more then likely stay in top 5 for most people due to the fact that we know all of her drama and the people that love her character will continue to do so.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
WHAT!? lol.
I had to make my list, too. Some tweaks.
I'm serious! Jill just lacked... Oh god, how to say this, in portuguese we would say that she was "sem sal", she lacked some spice to her, got it? What i noticed in the last chapters is that she doesn't need any spice, since she is all sweet.

So, after this, and the focus she is getting since 0.4, i started to like her better.

Is it just me or is Karen still missing? XD
I know, the injustice, right?!
I was looking for her to put the girl in her place at "B" Tier, but she was nowhere to be found. :(

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
The Cathy scene in the car is little stupid. Why did they have Cathy take off her panties? She does it for no reason. It's actually a bad tease, because when you see her take them off, you'd think that's a hint towards the player "Hey your going to doing something to her pussy." No, she takes off her panties then blows the MC and that's it? Kinda a werid scene.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
All of them can go up or down depending on how the game continues but none of them will be leaving the list as these are the only girls in the game that interest me. my-image.png

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Limited my list to those at B&R who you can have scenes with;

TIER.png

D is my 'nopes' group. Bella avoids that fate as I'm kinda interested to see where that crazyness ends up :D

Sage tops Josy only because she gives me so much story exposition and info in her scenes.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
That's generally what happens when people fall out of love with specific characters regardless of the reason. You're going to eventually see Maya/Josey go back up and your going to see Bella/Jill/Sage drop after their drama arcs start. Jade on the other hand will still more then likely stay in top 5 for most people due to the fact that we know all of her drama and the people that love her character will continue to do so.
While i see Maya recovering, since she is very charming and cute, i don't see the possibility for Josy. My theory is that a lot of Maya haters were actually her fans before 0.4, and if DPC estabilishes a solo route to her most will get back on the Maya train. I mean, i know that 3-way relationships are all the rage, but pairing her up with Josy probably alienated a lot of Maya fans that never cared about Josy.
In Josy's case, she was never popular, so unless DPC really do something to make her stand out more, i don't see her getting more fans.

The word you must be looking for is probably "Bland"
My Portuguese is rusty as fuck but pretty sure "Sem sal" literally means "without salt" so... bland is pretty spot on.
Exactly, it means "without salt", it basically means someone who doesn't have that "something" that gets you. In Jill's case she was gorgeous, but her personality was lacking for me, i found her to be bland, like you guys put it. The last updates really made me like her a lot more.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes