Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
While i see Maya recovering, since she is very charming and cute, i don't see the possibility for Josy. My theory is that a lot of Maya haters were actually her fans before 0.4, and if DPC estabilishes a solo route to her most will get back on the Maya train. I mean, i know that 3-way relationships are all the rage, but pairing her up with Josy probably alienated a lot of Maya fans that never cared about Josy.
In Josy's case, she was never popular, so unless DPC really do something to make her stand out more, i don't see her getting more fans.

Exactly, it means "without salt", it basically means someone who doesn't have that "something" that gets you. In Jill's case she was gorgeous, but her personality was lacking for me, i found her to be bland, like you guys put it. The last updates really made me like her a lot more.
I think Maya will have the best redemption arc while Bella will have the biggest fall from grace and i never liked Josy anyways, even in the beginning, she just never clicked with me.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think she is, though. Interesting though, but I'm not sure. When you first talk with her after the CUM-petition she looks like she isn't interested in the MC at all not just being tusndere. Then with time the MC became interesting enough to make her interested, but she still has a boyfriend. I get your point, but I think she is just attracted to "powerful" people. The MC is one and Tommy won't be one for much longer it seems, so she's switching to the top dog.

And yeah, I have to post it: #CuckTommy.
So, do we think that we'll see Heather start to "warm up" to the MC as he takes on this leadership role in the DIKs? Will she do it for both a DIK and CHICK MC? And what if the MC is revealed to be a Burgmeister? Will she really "warm up" to him then? :unsure:

While i see Maya recovering, since she is very charming and cute, i don't see the possibility for Josy. My theory is that a lot of Maya haters were actually her fans before 0.4, and if DPC estabilishes a solo route to her most will get back on the Maya train. I mean, i know that 3-way relationships are all the rage, but pairing her up with Josy probably alienated a lot of Maya fans that never cared about Josy.
In Josy's case, she was never popular, so unless DPC really do something to make her stand out more, i don't see her getting more fans.
Speaking only for myself (as I generally tend to do ;)), I don't get that at all. Josy is smoking hot and there really isn't anything about her personality I dislike either. Maybe I'm just too generous and trusting a person, but even with all the dishonesty and her willingness to seemingly abandon Maya, the MC, and all her problems by running away to the other side of the country, I don't bear her any ill-will at all. Could I just be thinking with my dick? Perhaps, but it mostly feels like sympathy, that if she were someone I knew in real life I'd want to be there for her, make her happy, and treat her like a princess because I feel like it's what she deserves, her and Maya.

If she was as unpopular as you say, I can only imagine it had to do with her lack of screentime in the early chapters and people feeling like she ruined their thing with Maya by being her girlfriend, because other than that I don't see a single thing wrong with her.

I think Maya will have the best redemption arc while i think Bella will have the biggest fall from grace.
Substitute Bella with Sage and I think you might be right.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The Cathy scene in the car is little stupid. Why did they have Cathy take off her panties? She does it for no reason. It's actually a bad tease, because when you see her take them off, you'd think that's a hint towards the player "Hey your going to doing something to her pussy." No, she takes off her panties then blows the MC and that's it? Kinda a werid scene.
To not wet her panties? To touch herself? Who would know, right?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Girls, girls, girls...

The hardest one to place was Riona. Got few interactions though about half of those are sexy scenes, starting to really like her despite initial reservations, curious to see what the future brings.
I hope putting Lily on D is actually a secret message... If not... Gonna call the cops :LUL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think Maya will have the best redemption arc while Bella will have the biggest fall from grace and i never liked Josy anyways, even in the beginning, she just never clicked with me.
Maya can't have redemption arc , because she doesn't need redemption in the first place ! . also Jill's fall would be more entertaining IMO.

Jun 25, 2017
Girls, girls, girls...
The hardest one to place was Riona. Got few interactions though about half of those are sexy scenes, starting to really like her despite initial reservations, curious to see what the future brings.
Riona won me over in her non-sexual interactions. She's quiet but genuine with herself. Honestly, most of my list did so. When they're sexy and sweet I find I like them better. The way Camilla doted on Mona when she was shitfaced at the party made her one of my favorites.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
So, do we think that we'll see Heather start to "warm up" to the MC as he takes on this leadership role in the DIKs? Will she do it for both a DIK and CHICK MC? And what if the MC is revealed to be a Burgmeister? Will she really "warm up" to him then? :unsure:
You know that's fucked up because you probably just guessed how the Jill route will go/end, arranged marriage with a son of the Burgmeister family and then someone finding out that the mc is part of that family so its ok for JillxMC to get married.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Maya can't have redemption arc , because she doesn't need redemption in the first place ! . also Jill's fall would be more entertaining IMO.
Not really.

Maya's problem is that she needs grow a spine and not go with the flow. She had a LOT of character progression till Josy came back into the picture.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya can't have redemption arc, because she doesn't need redemption in the first place! also Jill's fall would be more entertaining IMO.
It's hard to see at this stage how Jill can fall as she's the one character that doesn't seem like she's carrying a lot of baggage. If we're thinking that DPC is going to drop bombshells for each LI that make people go from liking them to disliking them, it's hard to imagine how they'd do that with Jill. :unsure:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It's hard to see at this stage how Jill can fall as she's the one character that doesn't seem like she's carrying a lot of baggage. If we're thinking that DPC is going to drop bombshells for each LI that make people go from liking them to disliking them, it's hard to imagine how they'd do that with Jill. :unsure:
Literally the only way they could make people dislike Jill is if they hooked her up with Tybalt.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkdevil66

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not really.

Maya's problem is that she needs grow a spine and not go with the flow. She had a LOT of character progression till Josy came back into the picture.
Maya standing up for herself and bitch-slapping Quinn would easily be one of the best parts of this game. :D

I also feel that the reason she backslid a little in ep 4 and retreated back into her shell was because of the awkwardness of the situation, not simply because Josy was around. But after the discussion with the MC, especially if they all agree to "something more", she relaxes a lot and gets back to the Maya we saw before.

Literally the only way they could make people dislike Jill is if they hooked her up with Tybalt.
Or if she wasn't being completely honest about how far things went with Rusty. Some people I've seen also wouldn't be too happy if she and Bella did hook-up, even if it was only once.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if that's the only way, I'm currently in the middle of a Breaking Bad rewatch and something about the way Jill went to the professors about MC and Chad's fight feels i little bit of a Skyler thing to do. If Jill turns out to be a control freak then a lot of people are going to hate that (her scene with Bella where she shows contrition indicates otherwise)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
While i see Maya recovering, since she is very charming and cute.
That's subjective. If you think she is charming and cute, it doesn't necessarily make her "very charming and cute".
My theory is that a lot of Maya haters were actually her fans before 0.4
No? The moment she showed her hypocrisy and started lying like a gatling gun, it was over. Like many, many others. Just because we gave up on coming here and talking about the same nonsense doesn't mean the handful of people circlejerking each other here is the majority. This is just a silly thing you guys made up. People were trying to white knight the shit out of Maya until Ep 3. With Ep 4, most of those were done with her. It's simple as that. "Most" people were staying as far away from her as possible.
And if DPC estabilishes a solo route to her most will get back on the Maya train.
I think the word you were looking for was "some", not "most". Because many people gave up on her due to her lies. Not because of their poly relationship.
You yourself can keep defending her actions, her character. Make excuses for her "decisions", whatever. Just please don't assume what other people will do. It's getting ridiculous.
Just like irl, once you lose faith on someone, once you lose interest in someone, it's very hard to get that interest/faith back. Sorry

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
hi, i have a problem on android version, i do all correct and the game starts normal, but in the moment at start de game when you are in the kitchen whit the father to preparete your date the game stay bug and i cant do nothing, the image stay white and I cant do nothing. Someone have a fix?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hi, i have a problem on android version, i do all correct and the game starts normal, but in the moment at start de game when you are in the kitchen whit the father to preparete your date the game stay bug and i cant do nothing, the image stay white and I cant do nothing. Someone have a fix?
It's a known bug with the Android version and no, there is no fix.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Maya standing up for herself and bitch-slapping Quinn would easily be one of the best parts of this game. :D

I also feel that the reason she backslid a little in ep 4 and retreated back into her shell was because of the awkwardness of the situation, not simply because Josy was around. But after the discussion with the MC, especially if they all agree to "something more", she relaxes a lot and gets back to the Maya we saw before.
I don't know as i dropped both of them at the end of chapter 3 since i don't like josy and you have to take them as a pair. Now hopefully as the game continues it will allow you bring 1 or the other back into the fold if you so choose to.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDelfino
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes