lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Reading all the TL, DR; on a phone is ain't easy so pardon me since I gave up. ( Cannot brain why people still want to play this on Android, with the small screen , both hand occupied (one hand on phone / tablet, one hand on dick), stubby fingers and all.)

BUT

So do you guys think the upcoming competition that they mentioned is actually basketball? Do they really need to get so buffed for basketball or is that just an addiction?

NEVER!!!!
I assumed that, due to most of the Jocks being around average height, it was more likely that they played handegg rather than baskerball. Of course, it could be that B&R has a historically useless team that every scout ignores as they're always a joke, meaning all the steroid use by the Jocks is a waste of time.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I assumed that, due to most of the Jocks being around average height, it was more likely that they played handegg rather than baskerball. Of course, it could be that B&R has a historically useless team that every scout ignores as they're always a joke, meaning all the steroid use by the Jocks is a waste of time.
I can't figure out the steroid use either most B'ball players aren't huge muscle heads

Dec 20, 2019
I would expect weight lifting or wrestling, in any other sport the captain/pitcher/quarterback would be a speed build and that doesn't fit with Chad's build which was large and buff like the others.
What did MC call Chad again in episode one? Robo something? Imagine him playing basketball like that.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I can't figure out the steroid use either most B'ball players aren't huge muscle heads
This is one of those things I never really thought about because in my mind they’re just body builders or even weight lifters. This was mostly born of Sage’s description of the event Chad was involved in. Seemed like a solo event they’re all individually involved in rather than a team sport.

It’s a total shot in the dark but steroids and focusing on sheer mass had me envisioning some Mr Universe nonsense rather than them being actual athletes... Though weightlifting is obviously a sport. I’ve zero evidence of this just what I always assumed for some reason.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I would expect weight lifting or wrestling, in any other sport the captain/pitcher/quarterback would be a speed build and that doesn't fit with Chad's build which was large and buff like the others.
Wrestling doesn't work, they have too many representatives in the upper weight classes and no smaller guys. If it was wrestling then Bert, Derek's room mate would be a prime candidate for recruitment :LOL:

It being a more generic track and field program where they all compete in individual sports is interesting but I wonder if they compete in a sport not commonly practiced in the US, Rugby for example.

Hope we're not talking about B&R security here. As we all agreed, they are a joke!
No, I was speaking more generically, like you know Stanley will pounce on a customer that even looks like he's going to take an item of clothing other than a jacket :LOL:

Reactions: Conklingc

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
an't remember but has there been any inkling of if Bella/Jill actually had more then friends feelings for each other?
I actually felt like it was semi-implied during their little bedroom scene in Episode 5. I'm hoping I'm wrong though - I don't want Jill to be bi. That would mean Bella is bi, and Josy & Maya are already bi - give me some straight girls, dammit. :)

Jun 25, 2017
I actually felt like it was semi-implied during their little bedroom scene in Episode 5. I'm hoping I'm wrong though - I don't want Jill to be bi. That would mean Bella is bi, and Josy & Maya are already bi - give me some straight girls, dammit. :)
It really doesn't matter if they're bi, they aren't romantically entangled. Them being bi wouldn't increase or decrease their likelyhood of ending up with the MC unless they had romantic feelings for each other, which there really hasn't been much hint at.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So, do we think that we'll see Heather start to "warm up" to the MC as he takes on this leadership role in the DIKs? Will she do it for both a DIK and CHICK MC? And what if the MC is revealed to be a Burgmeister? Will she really "warm up" to him then? :unsure:
I think so, yeah. DIK has a couple more interactions with her, but both DIK and CHICK are becoming a popular person. The change in her attitude is there for both. Maybe DPC will block the path for one, but I could see it happening for both, depending on how he writes it.
Unless you're like me (and a handful of other people on here) who have a problem with infidelity. I was a fan of both initially but now I'm kinda "meh" about them. Maya is basically a hard pass for me now because I don't trust her at all. Whilst I accept the MC does and any storyline with her would work perfectly fine as far as me being a fan of her is concerned she's dead in the water because I don't trust cheaters and her circumstances for doing so only make it worse.

Similarly, Bella... up until Ep5 she was my second favourite LI. I was tentative about her reason for cheating on her husband or if it was even morally cheating at all (if he walked out years ago and they haven't spoken there's no relationship to cheat on IMO) but if it turns out the implication she's been hooking up with Jill is true it honestly ruins the entire character for me... but that's just me. I guess my point is any sweeping statements about how "fans" will react is kinda moot because different people have different priorities when it comes to why they like these characters.
That's also true for Jill. Being a virgin or not, having sex (or whatever happened) outside of a relationship looks out of character for her. If she didn't have any intentions of being serious with Bella a one time thing like that...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just finished the first run of Acting Lessons

maybe if I had played it before I wouldn't have started BADIK, I don't know.

I hope DPC has improved in the management of dramatic moments (the problem is not the death of an LIs, but having accumulated a series of twists in a couple of chapters, which make them not credible, up to chapter 6 is a masterpiece )

right now if it turns out that Bella was a new Ed Gein, Jill was a shemale, MC heir simultaneously of both the Royce and the Burgmeisters, Maya kidnapped and transformed into a sex slave by some Colombian cartel ... I wouldn't wonder much

DPC I recommend .. study!

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes