Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
in sentimental matters there is no need for major cataclysms to ruin a relationship, for Jill it would be enough to learn that MC has an important relationship with someone else, even more clearly if she was Bella.
Not really.

Bella already knows that hes going out on dates with Jill and Jill knows that hes staying with Bella so i don't see that being an issue at all unless theres some kind of relationship between Bella/Jill that we don't know about and i would pref it if we didn't see DPC go down that route again.

Or maybe your right and Jill is blissfully unaware of everything that's going on between the MC and Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not really.

Bella already knows that hes going out on dates with Jill and Jill knows that hes staying with Bella so i don't see that being an issue at all unless theres some kind of relationship between Bella/Jill that we don't know about and i would pref it if we didn't see DPC go down that route again.

Or maybe your right and Jill is blissfully unaware of everything that's going on between the MC and Bella.
I talked about an important relationship

for now the only one that can be considered as such is the one with Maya and Josy together

the others are all affairs for now, even the one with Jill herself is really starting out

ZeusG

Jul 25, 2020
Honestly tho what was up with that twist at the end of episode 3? Not only was that uncharacteristically bad writing from the dev but also ruined my favorite girl. What's the endgame of this 3 way relationship anyway? It makes no sense.

Reactions: Razrback16

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Honestly tho what was up with that twist at the end of episode 3? Not only was that uncharacteristically bad writing from the dev but also ruined my favorite girl. What's the endgame of this 3 way relationship anyway? It makes no sense.
Who was your favorite girl specifically?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The endgame, hopefully, is for the MC to end up in a throuple relationship with them, or end up with just one of them, if players so choose. Other than that, they'll be there as good friends and will probably have some part to play in Quinn's machinations, but not likely to be in so far as they become part of her menu or be part of her drug dealing.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The endgame, hopefully, is for the MC to end up in a throuple relationship with them, or end up with just one of them, if players so choose. Other than that, they'll be there as good friends and will probably have some part to play in Quinn's machinations, but not likely to be in so far as they become part of her menu or be part of her drug dealing.
I could see potential for Maya to be menu bound if her and Josy aren’t together and she’s not with MC. That’s if the whole menu thing doesn’t come crashing down. So yeah odds of her making to the menu at this point are rather low.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Alrighty... let me just say this, I have only played this game on the CHICK route/affinity and I have no regrets... Jill & Bella best girls <3 I like the slow-burn of dating/connecting with the girls rather than just fucking anything and everything in MC's way XD

...PS: Josy belongs to the streets...
1595682031283.png

• Sad
Reactions: ZoeBodyPillow

Pantsonfire

May 13, 2018
hey do we lose the option for Maya and Josy duo automatically if we get all of Quinn's services or be a dik to Steve?

Because that's the only differences i remember making for my 1st and 2nd runs (besides perfecting the tests and unlocking more renders). Relationship points with both of them should be high for both runs and went the massive DIK route for both runs but only got the duo acceptance in the first run!

Edit: In fact the r-points for Maya were lower in my first run because I was playing mostly blind! And yet it worked out

Last edited:

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
hey do we lose the option for Maya and Josy duo automatically if we get all of Quinn's services or be a dik to Steve?

Because that's the only differences i remember making for my 1st and 2nd runs (besides perfecting the tests and unlocking more renders). Relationship points with both of them should be high for both runs and went the massive DIK route for both runs but only got the duo acceptance in the first run!
It's not those actions but if you did all the restaurant you might have missed the almost sex scene with Maya which I think might be required, but those actions could have raised your Dik affinity score also and they won't accept if you have Dik affinity.

Reactions: Pantsonfire

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

No, you lose them if you have DIK Affinity but not if you have Neutral or CHICK Affinity, and you also need to have had sex (or almost sex) with one or both of them.

Pantsonfire

May 13, 2018
No, the screenshot below is proof that it can be done.

I think it has to do with the major affinity options (i did 3 chick moves which were 1) storm out instead of confronting Troy, 2) Comfort Steve and 3) Support Chad

In my 2nd playthrough (also massive dik), i only did 1) and 3). There's alot of gameplay between the steve decision and the trio decision though so I might only try again for when 6.0 comes out

1595692174125.png

I did a shorter re-run where I stayed with Maya in her room (instead of threesome with Quinn and Rhiona) which led to the almost sex scenes but it wasn't enough to get the trio option. So most likely the minimum criteria is for player to have carried out at least 3 Major Chick decisions.

I'm so glad I discovered this path during my first playthrough lol because trio with Maya and Josy is fking incredible but the conventional Chick path seems abit meh compared to amount of crazy stuff that you can do as a DIK!

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

I think it has to do with the major affinity options (i did 3 chick moves which were 1) storm out instead of confronting Troy, 2) Comfort Steve and 3) Support Chad

In my 2nd playthrough (also massive dik), i only did 1) and 3). There's alot of gameplay between the steve decision and the trio decision though so I might only try again for when 6.0 comes out

View attachment 745310
Supporting Chad isn't a affinity choice. You must have neutral/Chick affinity in the library scene with Josy and Maya. If you have fought Caleb or punched Tybalt after, you simply have changed your affinity to Dik.

Reactions: Pantsonfire

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 745310

I did a shorter re-run where I stayed with Maya in her room (instead of threesome with Quinn and Rhiona) which led to the almost sex scenes but it wasn't enough to get the trio option. So most likely the minimum criteria is for player to have carried out at least 3 Major Chick decisions.

I'm so glad I discovered this path during my first playthrough lol because Chick affinity seems abit meh compared to amount of crazy stuff that you can do as a DIK!
It is not possible to get Maya and Josy with DIK affinity, it simply isn't. The walkthrough tells you this twice.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

The only way that it's possible is to use the mod to change a DIK Affinity to Neutral or CHICK before that decision and then change it back afterwards.

Pantsonfire

May 13, 2018
Supporting Chad isn't a affinity choice. You must have neutral/Chick affinity in the library scene with Josy and Maya. If you have fought Caleb or punched Tybalt after, you simply have changed your affinity to Dik.
Ok I got it. Thanks!

Damn, so the decision with Steve made the key difference after all, bumping me into the DIK affinity.

Well, 2 milf teachers as compensation really aint so bad ya know. I don't understand why you can't proceed with their paths if you picked Maya and Josy duo though, maybe just too many branching paths to code :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes