Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Actually, yeah, I think it's just the fight with the Jocks, not the Affinity. But the point about how the Affinity can change to the one M&J apparently don't like when you're with them still stands.
Now I'm imagining a kind of speedrun strategy, making precise decisions just in time to pass certain checks, changing affinity all the time :ROFLMAO: . I don't think you can change much this way but I wonder how much you can game the system.

DPC is like a heroin dealer.

He lures you in with that first fix: Beach Fun Josy.

But then you come back everyday hoping for another of the main girls or Heather or Sandy, but then you get the minor girls like Sally or Lily.

Finally, DPC will exhaust all the "background girls" and you tell yourself you'll finally get Beach Fun Sage and Beach Fun Jill, but then he trolls you and you get Beach Fun Receptionist or Beach Fun Girl In The Mall Who Derek/MC Debate Is A 5 Or 10.

*shakes head*
I prefer it this way, though. We have tons of renders for the main girls in lots of situations but virtually anything for the side girls. I'm enjoying those more than another one from the LIs.

By the way, does this mean Sally is a side girl confirmed? :ROFLMAO:
It was Maya. But before the twist it also turned out that she didn't like me because one of the options with her was locked. Why the fuck not. I guess she doesn't like being checked out or smth lol.
She doesn't but that's one decision, it seems you had low RP with her.
Hey, so I wanted to install the unofficial android but it appears in white, what do I have to do to download it?
It was broken, don't play it.

Fuck, so much for my request :ROFLMAO: .

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Hang on, is the Caleb fight really locked to DIK affinity? I know it requires you to have fought the Jocks in Episode 2 (which is a major DIK choice), but I thought that was the only requirement.

I don't have a playthrough that could easily test this, but the walkthrough doesn't mention anything about needing DIK affinity. So theoretically a CHICK MC could still fight Caleb, as long as he made that one DIK decision.

But no argument on the Affinity system. It's sloppily implemented and needlessly confusing.
In fact, if you can fight Caleb, in the path chick if you fought Dawe and the other jocks in their gym when you just spied on Chad.
I have done it 2 or 3 times and it is possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

GreekWolf12

Dec 23, 2019
Now I'm imagining a kind of speedrun strategy, making precise decisions just in time to pass certain checks, changing affinity all the time :ROFLMAO: . I don't think you can change much this way but I wonder how much you can game the system.

I prefer it this way, though. We have tons of renders for the main girls in lots of situations but virtually anything for the side girls. I'm enjoying those more than another one from the LIs.

By the way, does this mean Sally is a side girl confirmed? :ROFLMAO:

She doesn't but that's one decision, it seems you had low RP with her.

It was broken, don't play it.

Fuck, so much for my request :ROFLMAO: .
What do you mean is broken? (I'm kinda new to all this)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Josy doesn't even need money. maybe if Maya didn't get the free tuition ...
Thats exactly why it makes it even less likely.

If she was going to do it, it would be for the benefit of her loved ones, and that too temporarily.

Plus I dont really see her performing infront of other men besides the MC.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I can see it now; Arieth sat on a beach towel, legs wide open (as always), stuffing a in her mouth, and with a few of around her. :ROFLMAO:
What are the chances of the good Doctor pulling a "You got shitfaced last night and had sex with Arieth" on us?
I'm legitimately scared.

• Haha
Reactions: Real Kreten

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What are the chances of the good Doctor pulling a "You got shitfaced last night and had sex with Arieth" on us?
I'm legitimately scared.
You know, we jest about Arieth all the time, but if she gets the crab situation under control, I wouldn't mind the MC getting the chance to have a go at her. The village bike should be ridden by all the villagers at least once, right? ;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope not, as for now all sex is optional. I don't see it happening even for some routes.
I could see it happening if you sent her the dick pic on Swyper. Maybe there's a scenraio where the MC is in the gym and Arieth comes bounding up to him and flat-out tells him she wants him to join her for a shower and a bit of fun but the MC is hesitant, then she tells him not to worry about the crabs because they're gone and then we choose to do it or not.

If we got something like that, I'd actually say "yes". :sneaky:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I could see it happening if you sent her the dick pic on Swyper. Maybe there's a scenraio where the MC is in the gym and Arieth comes bounding up to him and flat-out tells him she wants him to join her for a shower and a bit of fun but the MC is hesitant, then she tells him not to worry about the crabs because they're gone and then we choose to do it or not.

If we got something like that, I'd actually say "yes". :sneaky:
Welp... looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes