Liandre

Dec 27, 2017
maybe Jill and Bella have the same relationship like Maya and Josy...before that scene with Bella when she is crying that she dosnt want to be with him in library she tells maybe about this it was: Married woman don't fool around with young stundent ....and:they aren't intimate with friends either

Last edited:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
We do agree about Sage though.
Yeah, images of Sage is what drew me to this game. But her booty is terrible. Clearly implants. Disproportionately bubble-butted. I give her a 9 instead of a 10 for her unnatural looking bottom. If she had a butt like Quinn or Mona, she'd be an 11. Everything else is pure SMOKE. But like colors and food, everyone has favorites of what they like and NO ONE is wrong!

Red-heads:
1: Sage
2: Mona (I LOVE Mona, I rate her at #3 or #4 in the game...Nothing is odd or off with her. Close to perfect, even what little of her personality we've seen is fun and charming)
3: Cathy/Ashley (Ashley strange to me. She is just hot. Overall I thinks she's prettier than Cathy I guess (Cathy just wears too much lipstick to be really hot in my book). Ashley has among of the overall best figures in the game IMHO, and a beautiful face even though she has a kinda odd nose. BUT for some reason few people are drawn to her, including myself...and I have NO idea why. Maybe the feeling that she and Derek clearly like each other from the getgo makes most of us instinctively look elsewhere (a Bro-Respect thing I guess). It's a mystery to me.
4: ...
5: ...
6: ...
7: ...
13: Rose. Gorgeous. If not for the horribly disfiguring tattoos which makes her look like roadkill, I would put her at #2 with a strong contender for Sage's #1 slot if her hair was longer. Rose and her tattoos are like spray-painting glasses and mustache on the Mona Lisa. Criminal.
27: ...
59: ...
104: Aerith (she is cute but she just LOOKS like she has a venereal disease). Masterly crafted Skank. DrPinkCake is a genius. Still, I love redheads enough that I would like to see a lewd scene with her since she is for the most part physically attractive.

Reactions: Diavel and Malicre

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Length of time has nothing to do with it. There is no ticking clock rating your feelings and how people treat you. Neither do their ages, or their maturity level. Feelings are feelings. There is no "why." When we are young some of these are often new so they hit even harder. Your argument supports the reverse of your intention. I gather from your casual dismissal of the girls horrible actions toward the MC that you have never experienced that kind of thing from someone you care about. In that, my friend, you are blessed. Having "walked the MC's shoes" in this with a couple relationships in my early days, I would much rather get hit by a car. It hurts a lot less and heals comparatively quickly.

Both girls actively lied to him. Maya FAR more than Josey. Maya literally demanded 100% and gave 1%. I find her to be nearly as morally bankrupt as Quinn given her actions and profound inability to be honest and discern right from wrong...but I expect in time she outgrow this given the consistently unpleasant consequences her choices bring.
How on earth did Josy lie to the MC? She told him everything about her situation from the time he first kissed her until she arrived at B&R. The only detail she left out, that the MC knew Josy's SO, Josy was herself unaware of.

It's fair to say Maya lied to the MC (though I still think he overreacted). But I can't see anything Josy did wrong that the MC wasn't already aware of.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, images of Sage is what drew me to this game. But her booty is terrible. Clearly implants. Disproportionately bubble-butted. I give her a 9 instead of a 10 for her unnatural looking bottom. If she had a butt like Quinn or Mona, she'd be an 11. Everything else is pure SMOKE. But like colors and food, everyone has favorites of what they like and NO ONE is wrong!

Red-heads:
2: Mona (I LOVE Mona, I rate her at #3 or #4 in the game...Nothing is odd or off with her. Close to perfect, even what little of her personality we've seen is fun and charming)
t I would like to see a lewd scene with her since she is for the most part physically attractive.
Mona/Camilla/MC

Now that's a relationship i can get behind.

Reactions: NukaCola

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Red-heads:
1: Sage
3: Cathy/Ashley (Ashley strange to me. She is just hot. Overall I thinks she's prettier than Cathy I guess (Cathy just wears too much lipstick to be really hot in my book). Ashley has among of the overall best figures in the game IMHO, and a beautiful face even though she has a kinda odd nose. BUT for some reason few people are drawn to her, including myself...and I have NO idea why. Maybe the feeling that she and Derek clearly like each other from the getgo makes most of us instinctively look elsewhere (a Bro-Respect thing I guess). It's a mystery to me.
4: ...
5: ...
6: ...
7: ...
13: Rose. Gorgeous. If not for the horribly disfiguring tattoos which makes her look like roadkill, I would put her at #2 with a strong contender for Sage's #1 slot if her hair was longer. Rose and her tattoos are like spray-painting glasses and mustache on the Mona Lisa. Criminal.
27: ...
59: ...
104: Aerith (she is cute but she just LOOKS like she has a venereal disease). Masterly crafted Skank. DrPinkCake is a genius. Still, I love redheads enough that I would like to see a lewd scene with her since she is for the most part physically attractive.
I posted about it before, but it looks like Sage's model has ben tweaked a bit. It's not the same from episodes 1 and 2 where her butt looked wierd. Now it looks better, but she looks thicker overall to me.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
btw back in EP5, I don't know why DrPC made Sarah tongue so disgusting in that scene, is that some kind of disease? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
How would you advance Josys character development, and what is ideal for you in terms of how her situation should be handled
I wouldn't, I love her character.
I just have some reservations about this throuple relationship. That's why in my subsequent playthroughs I felt more inclined to just staying friends with them instead.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I wouldn't, I love her character.
I just have some reservations about this throuple relationship. That's why in my subsequent playthroughs I felt more inclined to just staying friends with them instead.
Right now I have taken the path to follow just Josy.

I hope Josy becomes more independent and we can have interactions with her that doesnt involve Maya.

One thing I really loved were some of the dynamics of Josy and MC. The way they would poke fun of Steve at work and the bike ride and subsequent date (while having a bottle of champagne) were heartwarming. Beginning of the series shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes