Jun 25, 2017
"Betrayed" is a bit too strong a word in my view. It's not like they had fully committed to anything with each other, like exclusivity, and then they deliberately went behind his back. He simply didn't have the full picture about each of them because they omitted certain details, with Maya especially having very understandable reasons for doing so. It was more blindsiding than a betrayal, and it was more about the fact that these 2 girls he was pursuing were in a relationship with each other than anything else.

He wasn't mad at Josy for the fact she was in a relationship because he knew that already and still went after her. If she had revealed that her "relationship" was with Anthony, I don't think he would have cared nearly as much. He just wasn't prepared for finding out that these 2 girls he liked were together and didn't like the fact that they all hadn't been honest with each other, but that still doesn't quite reach the level of a betrayal in my book.
Thank you! Everybody seems to forget that the MC has known Maya for like a week and only started to actually get to know Josy just a few days earlier (even if they had worked together over summer). They didn't betray him in any way, shape or form. They kind of betrayed each other, but both of them had admitted things were already finished between the two of them up until Josy came to B&R. They're just a a bunch of teenagers who don't really understand their feelings are all confused. Honestly, Derrick is right when he says MC should take it easy and enjoy being in college while everyone around him is still young and horny and looking to explore. Save the commitment and partnership for real life.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Welp... looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.
If she's STD free, she can get the D. ;)

Yea MC better be pounding Arieth more than once atleast once shes crab free.

In terms of red heads, shes number 2 (tied with Cathy imo) ahead of Mona+Ashley but behind Sage.
Oh, so we're ranking the redheads now, are we. :unsure: Well, here goes:
  1. Sage
  2. Mona
  3. Cathy
  4. Ashley
  5. Arieth
That order likely stays the same even if Arieth is crab-free because I'm going by general physical attractiveness.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018

1. Sage
  2. Mona
  3. Cathy
  4. Ashley
  5. Arieth
That order likely stays the same even if Arieth is crab-free because I'm going by general physical attractiveness.
Mona is def #1 for me as she's more "curvy/thicker" then Sage, she got them hips man.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

1. Sage
  2. Mona
  3. Cathy
  4. Ashley
  5. Arieth

That was more of a side comment, but sure why not :coffee:

1. Sage
2. Arieth
3. Cathy
4. Mona
5. Ashley

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Ashley last? I'm disgusted! I thought we were on the same wavelength up until now.
And Arieth second? Come on! No way in hell you believe that.
Heh, I guess our tastes in red heads are different.

Arieth, Cathy and Mona are pretty interchangeable tbh.

I just dont care for Ashley much.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Thank you! Everybody seems to forget that the MC has known Maya for like a week and only started to actually get to know Josy just a few days earlier (even if they had worked together over summer). They didn't betray him in any way, shape or form. They kind of betrayed each other, but both of them had admitted things were already finished between the two of them up until Josy came to B&R. They're just a a bunch of teenagers who don't really understand their feelings are all confused. Honestly, Derrick is right when he says MC should take it easy and enjoy being in college while everyone around him is still young and horny and looking to explore. Save the commitment and partnership for real life.
Length of time has nothing to do with it. There is no ticking clock rating your feelings and how people treat you. Neither do their ages, or their maturity level. Feelings are feelings. There is no "why." When we are young some of these are often new so they hit even harder. Your argument supports the reverse of your intention. I gather from your casual dismissal of the girls horrible actions toward the MC that you have never experienced that kind of thing from someone you care about. In that, my friend, you are blessed. Having "walked the MC's shoes" in this with a couple relationships in my early days, I would much rather get hit by a car. It hurts a lot less and heals comparatively quickly.

Both girls actively lied to him. Maya FAR more than Josey. Maya literally demanded 100% and gave 1%. I find her to be nearly as morally bankrupt as Quinn given her actions and profound inability to be honest and discern right from wrong...but I expect in time she outgrow this given the consistently unpleasant consequences her choices bring.

Tip to young men...avoid these types of women like you would "Aerith with Crabs." Both girls actively and profoundly betrayed him in every sense of the word (again Maya far more directly and callously than Josey). Respectfully, Fireball, I guess you are much more forgiving and gracious than most other people, and that's commendable. I have a friend who is like that who immediately and completely forgives and overlooks every horrible, viscous thing his (rather rotten) wife does to him, up to and including verbal and physical abuse. Any other man would have dumped her long years ago (as her previous fiancé did after just one month of her viscous abuse). But my friend remains loyal, gentle, and loving. Commendable, but he is often quite unhappy.

Beware, Fireball. I would not wish those feelings on my worst enemy.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, they look very similar except the face.

Agreed. I like Ashley too.
Might like her if she was explored more, not a fan of her hairstyle but shes got a pretty face.

I definitely want to see more of her and Mona.

Right now I dont really care much for the redheads beside Sage.

Arieth is just ranked high because she makes me laugh a lot like most airheads do.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Thats because shes the best. This is factual.

Theres no debate to be had with that one.

The rest of the redheads are fodder compared to her.

Sage > > > > > > > > > > > > >
After my last playthrough "going full on DIK route", I'm starting to think that Sage might be the only sane choice for a LI, not just ranking her against other redheads.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
After my last playthrough "going full on DIK route", I'm starting to think that Sage might be the only sane choice for a LI, not just ranking her against other redheads.
While Josy remains my favourite, there are definitely times where I prefer Sage over her.

Sage becomes more and more likeable every episode. Her development has been great.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You know, we jest about Arieth all the time, but if she gets the crab situation under control, I wouldn't mind the MC getting the chance to have a go at her. The village bike should be ridden by all the villagers at least once, right? ;)
I'm divided on that one, on one hand we're the only DIKs that haven't had sex with Arieth (except Derek if you return to Maya/lose the shot competition, I don't remember which one of the two), but on the other hand we're the only DIKs that resisted having sex with Arieth :ROFLMAO: . That's an achievement on itself.

And I think she has one of the hottest better balanced models in the game. screenshot0063.png

I could see it happening if you sent her the dick pic on Swyper. Maybe there's a scenraio where the MC is in the gym and Arieth comes bounding up to him and flat-out tells him she wants him to join her for a shower and a bit of fun but the MC is hesitant, then she tells him not to worry about the crabs because they're gone and then we choose to do it or not.

If we got something like that, I'd actually say "yes". :sneaky:
Yeah, the setting he was talking about was more like "You got drunk and had sex with Arieth, congratulations" :ROFLMAO: . If we get a say in it that's different. But I don't know, the game is treating her like a meme. Maybe she's just there for comic relief, maybe there's more to her. But as for now I doubt that anything will happen with her. If the game started treating her like an actual character (and I believe it will, because she looks like she's hiding something) then maybe.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes