Marcelo1212

Jul 30, 2020
Hey, I'm already in the 5th chapter of the game, and I lost A LOT of my renders and wallpapers. Does someone have any ideia of why is that happening?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You say that as if it's been confirmed or something lmao
of all the threesomes hypothesized that one with Cathy e Jade seems to me the most credible, even more than the one in theory legitimate with Maya and Josy (which would mark a big turning point in their relationship, it would no longer be a test drive ..)

in the end it would be only a sexual matter without any particular emotional involvement, and without major consequences on the story

Reactions: Cokebaths

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the sexual hypothesis is credible only for the context of the game.

it is very far from Jill's character, whether there has been something, or whether she is going to talk about it, moreover on the evening when there is also a third person at home (opportunities to talk about the two of them alone there will have been many)

should this be Bella's "secret"? or however closely related to it (cause or consequence)

we know so little about Jill and Bella's story that everything becomes plausible
Some time ago I made a post replying to Holy Bacchus suggesting that that conversation might have been about the MC, the two of them feeling something for the same person. Since then I noticed something else, maybe why Bella stopped the sauna BJ wasn't because she feared Jill could come in, but because she remembered the conversation with Jill. It looks more plausible than Jill and Bella having an affair.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
As much as I love Jill and Bella (best girls) we definitely don't know them well enough to determine what Jill does or doesn't know about Bella and her personal life. They've apparently been friends for a long ass time so Jill knows something. She might just be good at playing dumb in front of MC. I mean, we gotta remember they literally just met the guy.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As much as I love Jill and Bella (best girls) we definitely don't know them well enough to determine what Jill does or doesn't know about Bella and her personal life. They've apparently been friends for a long ass time so Jill knows something. She might just be good at playing dumb in front of MC. I mean, we gotta remember they literally just met the guy.
we know little about Jill, about Bella we only know that we don't know a lot of important things

they are the two least delineated characters

Reactions: Cokebaths

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
DPC has built a lot of curiosity on this point, I hope he had a good idea that is neither trivial nor not credible

Jill certainly knows more than MC, but when MC talks to her about the closed door, Jill doesn't seem to know exactly what we are talking about, at best she has some suspicions
She says we should respect her privacy but shortly after she goes and tries to open it herself :ROFLMAO: . It reminded me of the story of Bluebeard.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
DPC has built a lot of curiosity on this point, I hope he had a good idea that is neither trivial nor not credible

Jill certainly knows more than MC, but when MC talks to her about the closed door, Jill doesn't seem to know exactly what we are talking about, at best she has some suspicions
Jill didn't know about the locked door evident by her checking it out while the other two were making pancakes, but the way she answered MC when he asked about Bella's husband made me think she definitely knew something but didn't want to tell him.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this to her" - Jill

"And I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't" - Jill

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill didn't know about the locked door evident by her checking it out while the other two were making pancakes, but the way she answered MC when he asked about Bella's husband made me think she definitely knew something but didn't want to tell him.

"And I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't" - Jill
exactly. she doesn't even know what is there, but a doubt comes to her

Marcelo1212

Jul 30, 2020
I'm really in need of help, DPC said he fixed the lost renders problem, but I lost most of them. Did it happen with any of you before?

Dec 20, 2019

I'm with the impression that she knows about the husband and history but respects Bella's privacy, so she did not go free roam Bella's house and therefore do not know about the locked room. There's no point for her to go gain RP or search for renders or $.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
of all the threesomes hypothesized that one with Cathy e Jade seems to me the most credible, even more than the one in theory legitimate with Maya and Josy (which would mark a big turning point in their relationship, it would no longer be a test drive ..)

in the end it would be only a sexual matter without any particular emotional involvement, and without major consequences on the story
Maya x Josy is almost certainly going to happen as part of their Scavenger Hunt. Maya is still obsessed with getting in to HOT and I think Josy would be pretty much down for anything. I Think there will probably be two versions one for ‘friends’ and one ‘dating’. Possible the friends one will involve a bit more faking.

I agree, Cathy X Jade is possible. I think most of the characters will end up with at least one threesome.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya x Josy is almost certainly going to happen as part of their Scavenger Hunt. Maya is still obsessed with getting in to HOT and I think Josy would be pretty much down for anything. I Think there will probably be two versions one for ‘friends’ and one ‘dating’. Possible the friends one will involve a bit more faking.
it is by far the only threesome we have the right to see.

but it will be an important turning point, from that moment it will become a real relationship between 3 people, without trial periods and ways out

of course I speak of the path "more than friendship"

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Whereas I'd argue it replaced one cliche with another. Instead of being the prom queen (a role she had started to grow beyond), Sage is a the loser fangirl. Yay.

But honestly, I don't think either of our interpretations is correct. DPC isn't trying to imply Sage is a subtle metaphor for abusive relationships nor a self-deluded romantic. He still thinks she's the ultimate party girl that all the guys want:
View attachment 751395

Which is a problem because - as far as we have been shown - Sage hasn't had a guy *ACCEPT* her advances in two years (and counting, if the MC snubs her, too)! That's why I say it undermines her character, because it's pretty clear we're not supposed to notice how utterly nonsensical her relationship with Chad is.
In that case, if MC reject Sage, Maybe, that's why Sage will fall in love for MC when Chad will break with her, because MC didn't use her and respect her being with Chad even if he repeats she should believe Chad&Sage is over and she just has to move on.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Some time ago I made a post replying to Holy Bacchus suggesting that that conversation might have been about the MC, the two of them feeling something for the same person. Since then I noticed something else, maybe why Bella stopped the sauna BJ wasn't because she feared Jill could come in, but because she remembered the conversation with Jill. It looks more plausible than Jill and Bella having an affair.
She stops BJ because Jill could come in and she doesn't want to ruin Jill/MC relationship. She loves Jill too much for that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes