Jill: "Is something wrong?"
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."
Jill: "If you say so."

Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."

Bella "..."
Bella "I thought we had an understanding."

Jill "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."

So what is 'it' that is not going to happen again?

I reckon its Jill honeytrapping freshman, slaughtering them after sexy times and having Bella forced to slice them up and store them in barrels of lye behind the locked door in her apartment.
I genuinely think something like this could've made it into the game but now DPC isn't going with it because so many people are expecting it. Or maybe it's still coming because now everyone thinks it's just a joke. Oh no...

Jun 25, 2017
So doing a full chick run then you mean? Then yes you'll miss the restaraunt. Lilly can be got in the party even with a chick run.

But different strokes, I don't need to nail everything with 2 legs to have fun in a game. I play for the story, not for the sex. So mileage varies I guess as to what is enjoyable on which affinity playthrough. As for general interections, well yeah I guess, if you like acting like a dik with the associated dialogue then chick route will be less interesting,.

But ask yourself this, what if DPC does different things for diff routes? Can do all of Sages stuff with chick affinity, all you miss out on are a few RP's. How important they become (utterly pointless currently with exception of MJ picnic scene) remains to be seen. I have saves for a few characters with different affinities. Maybe Sages best content in the future will come from chick route as like many women in the world, after being treated like crap from a dik suddenly realises and appreciate the long-term stability of a chick.

Worth doing a chick run imo (or a couple for your fave LI's)...sooner or later the RP system for all the girls has to come into effect. Chasing Jill on dik affinity and the RP comes into play? Kiss that chance goodbye. There also certain scenes that can only be seen with chick affinity.
I mean, it's not about banging everybody or being an asshole, no need to be so pedantic and dismissive (sex and what happens both before and after can be just as important to a narrative anyway). The MC seems to enjoy his time with Hell Week and getting to know people in general a lot more on the dik route excluding a couple of characters. Regardless, the MC can still be genuinely kind and helpful on the DIK route, it's just the route where he's a little more open to doing things. The DIK route isn't about being a literal dick to people, and it seems to me like the point of the game so far is that whether your polite or crass, you'll never be able to win over everybody (and in fact he has better relationships with all of the HOTs in general on the DIK/neutral route.)

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I mean, it's not about banging everybody or being an asshole, no need to be so pedantic and dismissive (sex and what happens both before and after can be just as important to a narrative anyway). The MC seems to enjoy his time with Hell Week and getting to know people in general a lot more on the dik route excluding a couple of characters. Regardless, the MC can still be genuinely kind and helpful on the DIK route, it's just the route where he's a little more open to doing things. The DIK route isn't about being a literal dick to people, and it seems to me like the point of the game so far is that whether your polite or crass, you'll never be able to win over everybody (and in fact he has better relationships with all of the HOTs in general on the DIK/neutral route.)
Some people here seen to have a good and evil idea in the chick and DIK scale.

For me, they're more akin to the Paragon-Renegade or Open Palm-Closed Fist of Mass Effect and Jade Empire. They're not about good and evil (i mean, we're just a dude in colege), but more of a way to view and deal with life, choices and problems.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If I may offer my two cents on the issue regarding the Sage-Chad relationship and DPC 'not changing stuff'. Whether DPC wants to or not the way he has written the Sage-Chad relationship he has set himself up for failure. And a lot of it is due to him kowtowing to the demands of the small 'vocal' fraction of the anti-NTR group.

Sage's motivations for her relationship with Chad are not clear. The reason their romance fizzled out isn't clear. Sage's reasons for trying to salvage the burning ship of their relationship aren't clear. Why Chad would willingly cheat on Sage if their partnership was so crucial is not clear.

The simplest way out of this would be to not listen to the irrational part of the anti-NTR'ers and show Sage and Chad to be mildly affectionate (sort of stuck in a routine, in a rut). Maybe their sex is less than adequate due to the ED or the fact that he exhausts himself cheating on her. Show it. Tell the goddamn audience that. Hell! show it in the past and don't acknowledge that it is happening in the present. Then enter MC and the 'magic baseball bat' and in due course of time Sage realizes that MC is a better fit for her (Pun absolutely not intended). Initially start off a 'fwb' arrangement between the two. But as Sage realizes that MC is much more a 'boyfriend material' than Chad she starts to see him less and less and eventually breaks up with him. The breakup could be drawn out and may be contingent on whether MC becomes DIK president (say).

But in its present state why any sane woman would think her relationship with Chad needed saving is beyond me. I hope the explanation for why she found a pair of knickers in his bag does not turn out to be that he is into cross-dressing.
I agree. This is why I was so disappointed to see Chad was even more dismissive of Sage in the Episode 5 flashback.

Prior to that, it was easy to think of scenarios where Sage would be reluctant to give up on Chad. But after watching her moon over an utterly disinterested Chad, it's pretty hard. Honestly, it's unclear if they ever even had a proper relationship to begin with, or if Sage is just a deluded fangirl.

It was a big disservice to Sage's character. Hopefully, it will eventually get cleaned up by further revelations (sort of like the infamous Maya/Josy kiss on their friendship route), but it would have been much better to paint a better picture the first time around.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Mona is one of my favorites:

Mona wanted you to join her for a swim in the daily render of the Beach fun series.
4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.
Enjoy!
Dr PinkCake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MonaaaaaAAAAAA! So Gorgeous!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Some people here seen to have a good and evil idea in the chick and DIK scale.

For me, they're more akin to the Paragon-Renegade or Open Palm-Closed Fist of Mass Effect and Jade Empire. They're not about good and evil (i mean, we're just a dude in colege), but more of a way to view and deal with life, choices and problems.
I think that was the idea, and it's a good one. But I think the system bit off more than it could chew and wound all over the place. It's hard to find simple rules that can make sense of the whole thing.

Reactions: Maviarab

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd argue it actually gave her character some depth outside of just 'party girl to fuck'.
Whereas I'd argue it replaced one cliche with another. Instead of being the prom queen (a role she had started to grow beyond), Sage is a the loser fangirl. Yay.

But honestly, I don't think either of our interpretations is correct. DPC isn't trying to imply Sage is a subtle metaphor for abusive relationships nor a self-deluded romantic. He still thinks she's the ultimate party girl that all the guys want:
Sage_rejected_1.jpg

Which is a problem because - as far as we have been shown - Sage hasn't had a guy *ACCEPT* her advances in two years (and counting, if the MC snubs her, too)! That's why I say it undermines her character, because it's pretty clear we're not supposed to notice how utterly nonsensical her relationship with Chad is.

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
The weird part to me of the whole Jill/Bella situation is that in a house that size, there's not a spare bedroom? There's a weird upstairs study (with a huge couch) a Yoga room, a Sauna, and probably more that I'm forgetting but no spare beds?

Like, I understand the actual meta reason for it (DPC needed them to share a bed for and for Jill to leave to go to the couch to move the story forward) but if that house existed in real life there would absolutely be a spare bedroom, if not two or three.

Reactions: RustyRug

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Whereas I'd argue it replaced one cliche with another. Instead of being the prom queen (a role she had started to grow beyond), Sage is a the loser fangirl. Yay.

But honestly, I don't think either of our interpretations is correct. DPC isn't trying to imply Sage is a subtle metaphor for abusive relationships nor a self-deluded romantic. He still thinks she's the ultimate party girl that all the guys want:
View attachment 751395

Which is a problem because - as far as we have been shown - Sage hasn't had a guy *ACCEPT* her advances in two years (and counting, if the MC snubs her, too)! That's why I say it undermines her character, because it's pretty clear we're not supposed to notice how utterly nonsensical her relationship with Chad is.
I don't know what you mean. Sage had a life before Chad, she could have been quite popular in HS. And besides that she probably had guys all over her in those two years, even if she stayed faithful and had guys hitting on her all these years. I can believe she doesn't know what is to be rejected or having a guy not hitting on her.

Last edited:

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
The weird part to me of the whole Jill/Bella situation is that in a house that size, there's not a spare bedroom? There's a weird upstairs study (with a huge couch) a Yoga room, a Sauna, and probably more that I'm forgetting but no spare beds?

Like, I understand the actual meta reason for it (DPC needed them to share a bed for and for Jill to leave to go to the couch to move the story forward) but if that house existed in real life there would absolutely be a spare bedroom, if not two or three.
I would assume a couple of the other rooms were bedrooms at one point and since she lived alone (or even when she lived with her husband and had no kids) those rooms were turned into a gym and possibly a study/home office (we don't know what sort of room the locked room is).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cokebaths
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes