xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Bella could maybe be persuaded if you're pursuing her however something like that would fall on Jill who I believe wouldn't be up for it.
Bella seems very firmly against a repeat of whatever probable tiny drunken overstep they previously did, let alone adding a guy. and yeah i can't see Jill being happy that her friend has been secretly cavorting with the guy she recommended, let alone then agreeing to a threesome.

Reactions: imfedupdawg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The girl who works in the cafeteria? Definitely.

The tri-beta guy in the D&G game is another. Sally too although I feel like she may have a bigger part to play.
After having the option of getting an alternate look on her on Patreon I'm sure she will have some role again next episode.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, when i saw this scene i thought that it has to be something between bella and jill, and i want to make a theory:

In my opinion, considering that Bella is very protective against Jill, i think that Jill in the past had a crush or a relation that hasn't finished well (in a way that maybe was very hard for jill to take it) and Bella from this moment became over-protective. Please is a simple theory don't be hard on me:D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"i don't need to be assured. i need you to stop to talking about it"

for me she talk about indiscreet / uncomfortable questions, not sex
At this point it is really matter of interpretation and I guess we all have our own. For me, it sounds exactly like the kind of conversation two people would have after they did something intimate in the past that they agreed they wouldn't let happen again, but then they find themselves in a similar situation to the one before and one person tries to defuse the tension by saying it won't happen.

ah this scene. i remember hoping for some kind of sleep shenanigans or something. we know Jill is a horny sleeper lol
Well, we don't know if Jill is consciously aware of her "sleep humping", and I'd say she probably isn't given that she let the MC sleep in her bed in ep 3 and if she knows she has that a tendency to do that then I don't think she would have let him in case she did it to him.

The conversation strikes me, as I said above, as one betweeen two people who have consciously done something with each other before, and where one person feels more guilty than the other.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

always86

Mar 19, 2020
"i don't need to be assured. i need you to stop to talking about it"

for me she talk about indiscreet / uncomfortable questions, not sex
I think something happened between them the last time they shared a bed. We know Jill is a hugger, so it could be she dry humped Bella in her sleep. It could be something less sexual. Maybe Bella has night terrors and hit Jill.

The key lines are 'It's not going to happen again.' and 'It's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch.'

Whatever the issue is it happened before when they shared a bed.

I don't think at the moment that Jill would pry with Bella. She knows Bella's limits and advises MC not to ask the next day. She also isn't immediatly worried about Bella, it's not until MC points out the locked door that she gets concerned.

Is it 100% certain that it's sexual? No. But I think something more than an awkward conversation happened. Otherwise it would be something that came between them all the time and not just when they shared a bed.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
At this point it is really matter of interpretation and I guess we all have our own. For me, it sounds exactly like the kind of conversation two people would have after they did something intimate in the past that they agreed they wouldn't let happen again, but then they find themselves in a similar situation to the one before and one person tries to defuse the tension by saying it won't happen.
I agree with you, it seems something that they did in the past that bella is uncomfortable talking about, and now that they have to share a bed together jill wants to assure Bella that the thing that happened last time won't happen again. I understand also that the last time she was going to sleep on the couch maybe to avoid something that, in the end, happened.
In conclusion i think that Jill and Bella had a sexual experience the last time they slept together.

Feb 23, 2019

Well, we don't know if Jill is consciously aware of her "sleep humping", and I'd say she probably isn't given that she let the MC sleep in her bed in ep 3 and if she knows she has that a tendency to do that then I don't think she would have let him in case she did it to him.

The conversation strikes me, as I said above, as one betweeen two people who have consciously done something with each other before, and where one person feels more guilty than the other.
here's to hoping pal
cheers.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think something happened between them the last time they shared a bed. We know Jill is a hugger, so it could be she dry humped Bella in her sleep. It could be something less sexual. Maybe Bella has night terrors and hit Jill.

The key lines are 'It's not going to happen again.' and 'It's not my fault, I was going to sleep on the couch.'

Whatever the issue is it happened before when they shared a bed.

I don't think at the moment that Jill would pry with Bella. She knows Bella's limits and advises MC not to ask the next day. She also isn't immediatly worried about Bella, it's not until MC points out the locked door that she gets concerned.

Is it 100% certain that it's sexual? No. But I think something more than an awkward conversation happened. Otherwise it would be something that came between them all the time and not just when they shared a bed.
It feels sexual, though. The way they look at each other, the expressions on their faces, the way Bella abruptly turns away with a guilty look on her face, and Bella's words, "I thought we had an understanding". How many times has a line like that been used in films and TV shows where one character starts coming on to another who pushes them back and says, "Hey, I thought we had an understanding?" It's like the universal scriptwriters line for, "these 2 characters hooked up before but agreed not to do it again."

If it doesn't turn out to be something intimate, even if it was just making out, then it's a massive misdirection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Jill: "Is something wrong?"
Bella: "No. Nothing's wrong."
Jill: "If you say so."

Jill: "It's not gonna happen again."

Bella "..."
Bella "I thought we had an understanding."

Jill "We do. That's what I wanted to assure you of."
Bella: "I don't need to be reassured. I need you to stop talking about it."

So what is 'it' that is not going to happen again?

I reckon its Jill honeytrapping freshman, slaughtering them after sexy times and having Bella forced to slice them up and store them in barrels of lye behind the locked door in her apartment.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
I think also that in that room there's something that will allow us to understand something more about that conversation.
In my opinion in the next chapter we will be able to enter, maybe secretly, in that room and ther is my theory.
The locked room was the room of Bella's housband that passed away. She don't want to disrespect his housband than she isn't happy when the MC try to seduce her, because she knows she has needs, but she wants to remain faithful (I know that maybe someone has already said a theory like this or same as this, but i didn't read a lot of posts in this thread, only the latests)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I reckon its Jill honeytrapping freshman, slaughtering them after sexy times and having Bella forced to slice them up and store them in barrels of lye behind the locked door in her apartment.
So lewd! When can i get in on the action!! :cry: Threesome and murder! I can think of a few fellow schoolmate i'd easily pull an American Psycho on. ♪..its hip to be square!..♪

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes