flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
if dtype < 0:
scene d0_js8 with dissolve
"*{i}Smack{/i}*"

So just be a nice, sweet young man.
How much nicer can I be? No DIK choices or actions up to that point.
Not to mention you miss out on 2 potential RPs with her, if you go strictly for Chick actions.

"d0_js3b" is the only image that shows up for me.

Jun 25, 2017
Not being able to have Cathy while in a relationship with M&J is an odd thing because it's not as if the MC thinks he shouldn't be "unfaithful" or anything like that since he just screwed his way through the Prep party with 7 girls at most.
Hold up, 7? Maya, Josy, Sage, Lilly, Riona, Camilla... is this including the hot tub scene?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hold up, 7? Maya, Josy, Sage, Lilly, Riona, Camilla... is this including the hot tub scene?
Yes, since it's possible to have Massive DIK status and be with Maya and Josy. So the MC can get some action with Riona, Camila, Lily, Melanie & Sarah, Sage, and Maya or Josy.

Jun 25, 2017
Yes, since it's possible to have Massive DIK status and be with Maya and Josy. So the MC can get some action with Riona, Camila, Lily, Melanie & Sarah, Sage, and Maya or Josy.
Okay, for half a second I was worried I missed one. I'm only missing a couple of scenes at this point, but the Chick statue playthrough is just... boring?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Okay, for half a second I was worried I missed one. I'm only missing a couple of scenes at this point, but the Chick statue playthrough is just... boring?
Not really. You only miss the Melanie/Sarah scene at the party and you don't get Cathy, but you can still get everything else. Also, you get more sex being Neutral/CHICK and being with M&J.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
if Chad does not cooperate, it becomes difficult for Sage to convince everyone that everything is fine between them

if nobody ever sees them together, never in intimacy, gossip would still start to circulate (regardless of MC)
Sage is a classic co-dependent person. We see it acted out glaringly in the flashback when she is chasing after Chad trying to be optimistic about the Halloween party and he's clearly disinterested, so this unhealthy relationship has been going on for years (since before the formation of the DIK). She needs to dump him but that side of herself won't let her. That's why she wants to "find the woman he's sleeping with." She can somehow blame "her" and keep "him", even though deep down she knows that's not how it works, because the idea of dumping him isn't a big part of her self-talk. CD runs deep and is often heartbreaking, especially when the other person is abusive or, as in the case of Chad, just disassociated. Of course, he's a clown because he treats her like used socks and gets outraged if he even thinks someone is looking at her, even though he can't be bothered to give her the attention she craves.

Poor Sage. In many ways though, the MC is helping her to see that she is valued and how she should be treated. We'll see where the story arc takes her in the next Episode.

Once again, DrPink is masterful at characterization and motivation. Great writing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes