ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Hi Everyone, I need an advice.
I finished the 5th chapter yesterday and i'm considering to re-play the game at least another 2 times, only Chick choices and only Dik choices. In my main I decided to be as neutral as possible with all the choices but I know that in future updates there will be needed a specific affinity and status, so here is my question. Do you think that i should make another save more focused on a specific affinity and status Not like Huge Chick/Dik but only Chick/Dik to have more possibility for future scenes or you think that a neutral affinity and status will allow me to see the most of the scenes (I know for example that for Jill in chapter 4 there is a scene only for Chick and i love Jill, the same for Josy and Maya, but i like a lot also Sage that is more Dik oriented so I don't know what to do. Until now I tried to be as neutral as possible to see scene on both of sides but i know that I have to make a decision sooner or later)
Hey man, first, about before, you didn't need to say sorry to me i was just pointing out something, and i hope i didn't went too hard on you, if i did, sorry.

About your question, i think it's best if you make playthroughs geared to certain characters instead of alignment. Because if i remember, Jill you need to be a massive chick as well as having chick afinity to unlock that scene. DIK has more sex scenes than Chick at the moment, but mostly because of Quinn's Restaurant and the HOTs, i think the Camila scenes are gated for DIKs.

Anyway, i don't know what girl you are pursuing in your main save, probably M+J because you're being neutral, but make saves tailored for other LIs, or, if you want to just see a lot of sex scenes, go DIK, you can pursue Sage while basically banging all the HOTs and teachers.

Dec 20, 2019
For us as a reader her relationship is beyond dead. It barely even existed and the only logical explanation for why she’s stuck around is either she’s a lunatic bunny boiler or the relationship serves another purpose.
You are seeing the relationship, as you said, from the reader's point of view. You are not seeing it from her point of view. There are people who are very stubborn or cannot let go because I've seen such people in real life who adamantly stick to a dead relationship. There can be a few reasons for this, either it is their characteristic, or feeling extreme insecure, or traumatized.
Hi Everyone, I need an advice.
I finished the 5th chapter yesterday and i'm considering to re-play the game at least another 2 times, only Chick choices and only Dik choices. In my main I decided to be as neutral as possible with all the choices but I know that in future updates there will be needed a specific affinity and status, so here is my question. Do you think that i should make another save more focused on a specific affinity and status Not like Huge Chick/Dik but only Chick/Dik to have more possibility for future scenes or you think that a neutral affinity and status will allow me to see the most of the scenes (I know for example that for Jill in chapter 4 there is a scene only for Chick and i love Jill, the same for Josy and Maya, but i like a lot also Sage that is more Dik oriented so I don't know what to do. Until now I tried to be as neutral as possible to see scene on both of sides but i know that I have to make a decision sooner or later)
Only do it if you really want to unlock scenes and also see the story from different perspectives. Unless you have a lot of time and wish to create bajillion saves like some of our friends here.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If I may offer my two cents on the issue regarding the Sage-Chad relationship and DPC 'not changing stuff'. Whether DPC wants to or not the way he has written the Sage-Chad relationship he has set himself up for failure. And a lot of it is due to him kowtowing to the demands of the small 'vocal' fraction of the anti-NTR group.
Even if something doesn't rise to the level of the actual definition of NTR, not everybody is comfortable seeing someone that they are romantically interested in having sex or just being mildly intimate with someone else, even if that someone else is their partner or spouse.

It's easy for people to internalise these games because you are almost literally being put in their shoes to see what they see and experience what they experience, so if seeing this kind of thing would make you uncomfortable in real life, then it will make you feel uncomfortable here. Even if it's shown in flashback form like with M&J it can be uncomfortable because although it happened before they met the MC, it's like watching a sex tape of your current partner with her ex-partner; you can ccept that they've been with someone before but you don't want to see it.

The problem is that this feeling of being uncomfortable is conflated with NTR, but the two things are vastly different, but it's still probably a good idea for DPC to avoid showing LIs with "love rivals" in intimate ways too much in order to not have this controversial topic plague the game in any way.

But in its present state why any sane woman would think her relationship with Chad needed saving is beyond me. I hope the explanation for why she found a pair of knickers in his bag does not turn out to be that he is into cross-dressing.
I personally think something like that would be more interesting because we're all flitting back-and-forth between simple theories that he's cheating with another girl or that he's gay and cheating with a guy, but to find out that he secretly likes to hang out down by the docks and be called "Chanel" would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2019
If I may offer my two cents on the issue regarding the Sage-Chad relationship and DPC 'not changing stuff'. Whether DPC wants to or not the way he has written the Sage-Chad relationship he has set himself up for failure. And a lot of it is due to him kowtowing to the demands of the small 'vocal' fraction of the anti-NTR group.

Sage's motivations for her relationship with Chad are not clear. The reason their romance fizzled out isn't clear. Sage's reasons for trying to salvage the burning ship of their relationship aren't clear. Why Chad would willingly cheat on Sage if their partnership was so crucial is not clear.

The simplest way out of this would be to not listen to the irrational part of the anti-NTR'ers and show Sage and Chad to be mildly affectionate (sort of stuck in a routine, in a rut). Maybe their sex is less than adequate due to the ED or the fact that he exhausts himself cheating on her. Show it. Tell the goddamn audience that. Hell! show it in the past and don't acknowledge that it is happening in the present. Then enter MC and the 'magic baseball bat' and in due course of time Sage realizes that MC is a better fit for her (Pun absolutely not intended). Initially start off a 'fwb' arrangement between the two. But as Sage realizes that MC is much more a 'boyfriend material' than Chad she starts to see him less and less and eventually breaks up with him. The breakup could be drawn out and may be contingent on whether MC becomes DIK president (say).

But in its present state why any sane woman would think her relationship with Chad needed saving is beyond me. I hope the explanation for why she found a pair of knickers in his bag does not turn out to be that he is into cross-dressing.
Until now the only thing that is clear is this, all are done in the name of

drama-drama-everywhere-6karab.jpg

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
Hey man, first, about before, you didn't need to say sorry to me i was just pointing out something, and i hope i didn't went too hard on you, if i did, sorry.
No you didn't go too hard, I only saw that what i said was in part incorrect and that i didn't really want to see a scene like this because it is not in line with the plot

I'm new here and i don't know all the abbreviations you use, what does this one mean?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
But it isn’t over from her perspective and this inconsistency is my entire point.

For us as a reader her relationship is beyond dead. It barely even existed and the only logical explanation for why she’s stuck around is either she’s a lunatic bunny boiler or the relationship serves another purpose. You’re on the money to assume it isnt a real relationship, all the signs point to it and there’s next to zero evidence they’re a real couple.

But her behaviour doesn’t support that. Shes so angry at the lack of affection it’s creating an inconsistency. She acts like it’s a real functioning relationship she’s unwilling to let go, she puts labels on her relationship with MC, rejects any semblance of feelings because it’s “just” sex with MC. Every times she’s asked about Chad she dodged the question and says it’s complicated or whatever. I’d settle for someone saying stuff happened off camera but even that isn’t acceptable apparently.

This here is my entire point about DPC never showing any of these relationships. The characters are left making seemingly odd choices because they’re reacting like they’re in serious relationships but the story screams that they’re not. It creates an inconsistency we can’t fully reconcile.

We’re all disagreeing on this point not because someone’s right or wrong but because the story is flawed. Characters are seemingly reacting to, and motivated by, behaviours never shown and we’re all bridging the gaps in the story.

She's been with Chad for at least 2 years (as shown in the chapter 5 flashback) and probably longer than that.

sassobello22 Love Interests, basically Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Aight folks,
My apologies for derailing the conversation. I was just hoping someone would shed some light on something I just found.
Josy.jpg
Like... what is this?
I've never seen this before.
Is this an unused image or is there a needlessly convoluted and intricate way you have to navigate the dialog for this to happen?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Aight folks,
My apologies for derailing the conversation. I was just hoping someone would shed some light on something I just found.
View attachment 750606
Like... what is this?
I've never seen this before.
Is this an unused image or is there a needlessly convoluted and intricate way you have to navigate the dialog for this to happen?
have CHICK status when MC tells her he's going to college (don't draw on Steve's portrait maybe)

Reactions: Alfagrem

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

She's been with Chad for at least 2 years (as shown in the chapter 5 flashback) and probably longer than that.

sassobello22 Love Interests, basically Bella, Jill, Josy, Maya and Sage.
and I’d be on board with that if there was literally any sign they were ever remotely happy. Even that flashback two years ago has him being cold.

I’m not disputing there’s a circumstance where this all makes sense. I’m pointing out that it’s such a significant plot point that 4/5 LI’s are in relationships we shouldn’t have to concoct theories why they’re still together.

there’s no evidence Chad is gay, no evidence they’re in a relationship of convenience just because they’re both presidents. We shouldn’t have to assume she’s stuck in a relationship due to X or Y character flaw. We should be told with the story.

I’m not saying her being with him is a plot hole I’m saying the story shouldn’t rely on conjecture why they’re together. Now the story isn’t over, if a reason is revealed I’ll welcome it and change my tune but currently a plot element that relies on blind conjecture isn’t a good plot element.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Mona is one of my favorites:

Mona wanted you to join her for a swim in the daily render of the Beach fun series.
4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.
Enjoy!
Dr PinkCake

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like there's a joke here about Mona "sleeping with the fishes", but I will refrain in case some people get upset. ;)

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Even if something doesn't rise to the level of the actual definition of NTR, not everybody is comfortable seeing someone that they are romantically interested in having sex or just being mildly intimate with someone else, even if that someone else is their partner or spouse.

It's easy for people to internalise these games because you are almost literally being put in their shoes to see what they see and experience what they experience, so if seeing this kind of thing would make you uncomfortable in real life, then it will make you feel uncomfortable here. Even if it's shown in flashback form like with M&J it can be uncomfortable because although it happened before they met the MC, it's like watching a sex tape of your current partner with her ex-partner; you can ccept that they've been with someone before but you don't want to see it.

The problem is that this feeling of being uncomfortable is conflated with NTR, but the two things are vastly different, but it's still probably a good idea for DPC to avoid showing LIs with "love rivals" in intimate ways too much in order to not have this controversial topic plague the game in any way.
This is exactly the point I am trying to make. I get that people feel icky about the past relationships of their IRL partners. But if you are hoping to elicit some kind of emotional response from your audience those are the places to go. Anyway, the MC is literally shown to have a face that is not shared by the players the world over. I don't see a reason to actually 'put themselves in his shoes'. That's just me though.

And forgive me for my ignorance but I didn't see anyone particularly upset over the M&J scene (in the past). I am a sporadic reader of this thread at best. However, I feel people complain more when it is a straight scene. Despite the fact that we are in the 21st century there are people who think women who have had sex before have been sullied. Which is absurd. If the problem people have with being in a relationship with Sage is that she is, to use a term that has been bandied about, Chad's sloppy seconds then they need to grow up.

I don't mean show in a completely literal sense ofc. But some form of exposition is necessary. Whether Sage blurts out that MC is much better than Chad during a heated moment or Sage's friend (though she hasn't been shown to have any) confides in him that she seems more content with him than she has ever seen Sage with Chad. People do irrational things but they tend to rationalize their intentions about them later.

I personally think something like that would be more interesting because we're all flitting back-and-forth between simple theories that he's cheating with another girl or that he's gay and cheating with a guy, but to find out that he secretly likes to hang out down by the docks and be called "Chanel" would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
The thing is that should not stop him from being intimate with Sage. And even though this is a game about literally turning lesbians straight, I'd rather not see crossdressers be made the butt of a joke to plug a plothole.

Big fan of your encyclopedic knowledge of BaDIK universe btw.

Chad being gay is the only explanation in universe that would explain Chad's behaviour, the other one would be no NTR and I'd rather stick to in universe explanations if possible.

I've seen some women trying to save relationships in which they were abused IRL, didn't notice the abuse and still wanted to be with that guy, I'm not surprised by anything at this point. Thinking it now coldheaded it's easy to say "Why doesn't she just left him?" We don't know for sure what's on her head, but I think I understand her.
The Stockholm syndrome is indeed an actual condition, yes. But DPC has written himself into a corner with the way he has portrayed the Sage-Chad relationship. Whether he can wriggle out of it only time will tell. Thhe point that I was trying to make was that either due to his own aversion to NTR or to appeal to the anti-NTR crowd DPC wrote the plot the way he did. In doing so he has overly complicated matters for himself and made us commit mental gymnastics to rationalize Sage's behaviour. The problem could have simply been solved by what I stated earlier.

Maybe I am way off-base here. Maybe DPC looks like MC and he modelled Sage after his IRL partner. But I find that unlikely considering that my SO would be the object of desire for horny perverts worldwide is more disturbing than posing a model with a different generic white guy face.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The Stockholm syndrome is indeed an actual condition, yes. But DPC has written himself into a corner with the way he has portrayed the Sage-Chad relationship. Whether he can wriggle out of it only time will tell. Thhe point that I was trying to make was that either due to his own aversion to NTR or to appeal to the anti-NTR crowd DPC wrote the plot the way he did. In doing so he has overly complicated matters for himself and made us commit mental gymnastics to rationalize Sage's behaviour. The problem could have simply been solved by what I stated earlier.

Maybe I am way off-base here. Maybe DPC looks like MC and he modelled Sage after his IRL partner. But I find that unlikely considering that my SO would be the object of desire for horny perverts worldwide is more disturbing than posing a model with a different generic white guy face.
I think you're right. By Ockham's razor we could agree that the no-NTR rule explains Sage's behaviour better than asuming that Chad is gay, which takes more asumptions. I'd rather take a in universe explanation over an out of universe one any time, but if Chad ends up being gay it could still be a combination of the two, a "I can't show this so how can I get around it?" But as long as the end product makes sense...

I don't think DPC's looks have to do with anything, it's just that he won't do that kind of game.

Reactions: ename144

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Firstly, excuse my english... I played lots of different paths (without cheat mode) from MassDIK to MassChick with all girls or only one by one. I love Sage path (to have fun with HOTS) ans I really hope next episode i could help Quinn to avoid problem with her supplier, hope to be able to confort Mona (because I really like her (redhair Kirsten Dunst)).
I really like path with M/J too and don't know where DPC makes us go.
I think I will have lots of problem in my Bella/Jill route in next episodes and I'm ready to have a heartbreak as in AL.

Il love read all your theories too.. and fun with KRJ.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I think you're right. By Ockham's razor we could agree that the no-NTR rule explains Sage's behaviour better than asuming that Chad is gay, which takes more asumptions. I'd rather take a in universe explanation over an out of universe one any time, but if Chad ends up being gay it could still be a combination of the two, a "I can't show this so how can I get around it?" But as long as the end product makes sense...
People got around not being able to show or say sex was happening in the early days of Hollywood. It wouldn't be the biggest sweat to hint that something was wrong with Sage and Chad's sex life without explicitly stating it. But I guess we are stuck with what we have. (which is ofc not as bad as our present discussion is making it out to be)

I don't think DPC's looks have to do with anything, it's just that he won't do that kind of game.
That was a joke, mate. I was making a point that DPC (most likely) is not averse to modelling other chars with the LIs. It is just that his livelihood depends on not offending his paying customer base. If and when he becomes assured that his customer base won't be offended by insinuation of continued sexual congress between couples in a relationship, the female of which is a potential LI for the protagonist he will not curb his creativity or force himself into the aforementioned situation.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes