felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Jill is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

then of course the context is also valid for her ... if she wanted to arrive immaculate at the wedding she choosed the wrong college and game...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Nothing definitive, yes, but we know her upbringing and the way she presents herself as something of a shy, inexperienced wallflower. We also know about her "3 date" rule and that most guys don't seem to have gotten very far with her. So we can infer that she may be "repressed" in so much as she hasn't had much or even any sexual experience probably from her upbringing instilling certain values about love, sex, marriage,etc.
but we have even less evidence to the contrary

then "repressed" is a negative word, for sure she is not a libertine girl
Repression is imposed by someone. We can say Maya is repressed because of her father. As far as we know Jill is willingly selective of her partners, but it's a choice she makes by herself.
ohh yeah forgot about that one.
You don't simply forget about Evil Jill. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Repression is imposed by someone. We can say Maya is repressed because of her father. As far as we know Jill is willingly selective of her partners, but it's a choice she makes by herself.
we do not know (even on Maya it's not really clear what happened)

also Jill's sexual behavior could be "imposed" by her family, the weight of her surname or her education

or it could even be purely innate

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think Jill is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

then of course the context is also valid for her ... if she wanted to arrive immaculate at the wedding she choosed the wrong college and game...
She doesn't know the wolf is in there, or she does and she tries to keep it at bay. Either way, once that first time is out of the way and the pressure is off, so to speak, she'll be wanting more. :sneaky:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill can also be repressed in the sense that she was raised to believe in more chaste values but she has a fire inside that she wants to act on but has been instilled with this notion that it's improper and therefore she represses those feelings.

we do not know (even on Maya it's not really clear what happened)

also Jill's sexual behavior could be "imposed" by her family, the weight of her surname or her education

or it could even be purely innate
Sexual views and behaviours are learned by a combination of upbringing and what society instills in people. If we lived in a society where incest and being gay had always been acceptable behaviour and chastity was frowned upon, then nobody would have a problem with siblings having sex, guys fucking guys, and everybody being as sexually promiscuous as they wanted to be. But neither we nor Jill live in that world and there are still people out there today who, by both family and the society they're raised in, are instilled with chaste beliefs regarding sex and sexual behaviour.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jill has the worst close-ups of the game ... she must have blocked the cameraman on the second date
First half of the sentence: Nonsense
Second half: That would be Jill alright. Maybe its Tybalt. Or one of the goons of Tybalt. The goon of the goon of Tybalt! The goon of the goon of.. Alright, Stan, don't labor the point!

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill will be love hardcore sex.

View attachment 751942
I’d love if she had a darker nympho side that she tries to keep hidden. Would probably prefer that to the virgin angle since ‘meh’. That said, I think she probably hasn’t discovered it yet if that is the case. She’s to sincere and her reaction when MC touches her boob and she see’s his dong aren’t what I’d expect from nymph.

Yes the locked room at Bella's is a BDSM room.... :devilish:
I am largely okay with that. Although it would be a massive red herring if that’s the case. That said I’d much rather Dom someone than be dominated so I guess I’d have to wait and see how it played out.

Jill has the worst close-ups of the game ... she must have blocked the cameraman on the second date
Hers can be a bit hit and miss. I think Cathy has the worst. Both of the models have ‘weird‘ teeth. That said on average I think Jill has the cutest/ most seductive.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
First half of the sentence: Nonsense
Second half: That would be Jill alright. Maybe its Tybalt. Or one of the goons of Tybalt. The goon of the goon of Tybalt! The goon of the goon of.. Alright, Stan, don't labor the point!
in the close-ups Jill often has very strange expressions, and sometimes she seems to be the stunt ...

I don't know if it depends on being based on a basic model

then I know that love is blind:D

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No, i know it's DPC's story but by the end of s2 or mid s3 there should be less and less of that content if you're playing chick.
Why? Being on the CHICK path doesn't automatically make the MC some kind of celibate monk who swears off fraternising with lewd and lascivious women. :ROFLMAO: It also doesn't even really make him that much of a sensitive softy either since he can still have all sorts of sexual trysts with several women and be a bit of a jerk when he wants to be. So there really isn't reason why a CHICK MC should have less interactions with HOTs.

Reactions: RustyRug
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes