Jan 23, 2020

View attachment 752313
I think we'll meet Sage too, during the DnG game. There was a preview of Sage in a refined black dress (not her style at all in "real" life) lying on a bed that totally looked medieval/Renaissance style (and actually I saw the same bed style in a fantasy/medieval visual novel, I don't remember which one now). I told you it was a preview of DnG, at the time. Now I'm even more sure. :WeSmart:

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
I think we'll meet Sage too, during the DnG game. There was a preview of Sage in a refined black dress (not her style at all in "real" life) lying on a bed that totally looked medieval/Renaissance style (and actually I saw the same bed style in a fantasy/medieval visual novel, I don't remember which one now). I told you it was a preview of DnG, at the time. Now I'm even more sure. :WeSmart:
Having Sage be there would make the dream sequence more likely. I can see the other three getting drawn into a game but Sage would be pretty unlikely.

Sage_0.jpg

Looks more like a formal gown than a D&G outfit to me though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
See, if that's what that Sage preview was then this makes me think even more that it would be some sort of dream sequence, because it's difficult for me to see how the MC and 4 of the main LIs would get involved in a fantasy board game with the nerds. The idea that they would all just happen to be in the library at the same time and they all somehow get convinced to play this game just seems a bit too clunky and coincidental.

Having Sage be there would make the dream sequence more likely. I can see the other three getting drawn into a game but Sage would be pretty unlikely.

View attachment 752492

Maybe, if it is a dream sequence, the MC and his merry band are on a quest to save Princess Sage from the evil Ice Queen. That would explain why Sage's dress look so formal.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
happy for Sally

but it seemed to me a further waste of time

and there are so many things to tell, to get lost in digressions
I'd wait and see. I don't think this is wasted time, there must be a reason to develop the tribetas.

View attachment 752492

I got it. Yeah, it looks like this might be for D&G.
screenshot0001.png
(Game is Long live the Princess).

Jan 23, 2020
See, if that's what that Sage preview was then this makes me think even more that it would be some sort of dream sequence, because it's difficult for me to see how the MC and 4 of the main LIs would get involved in a fantasy board game with the nerds. The idea that they would all just happen to be in the library at the same time and they all somehow get convinced to play this game just seems a bit too clunky and coincidental.
Maybe the school board is definitely sick of the constant fights between DIKs and Alphas (and preps) and demands them to solve their feud once and for all, without real punches or damages to property... And here comes the Nerds with the perfect idea: solve the feud on Dungeons & Goblins! The winner will rule them all!
And that's why everybody will play the game. :WeSmart:

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

View attachment 752492

If Sage joined MC and Co in DnG then DPC would have showed her there with them but didn't because she isn't. It's a nice dress she's wearing for whatever reason nor is it fantasy clothing.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maybe the school board is definitely sick of the constant fights between DIKs and Alphas (and preps) and demands them to solve their feud once and for all, without real punches or damages to property... And here comes the Nerds with the perfect idea: solve the feud on Dungeons & Goblins! The winner will rule them all!
And that's why everybody will play the game. :WeSmart:

:KEK::KEK::KEK:
If everyone is playing it means it must be a longass part of the episode. But what if it's a LARP?

JustAmou

Jul 11, 2020
Guys big boomer here, I already have Being A DIK version 0.4.1 how do i just download the patch instead of the whole thing?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes