Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019
I wonder what the deal with Chad is. He doesn't look or convey the malice of a proper villain. I just hope the story doesn't build up my Mistress Quinn or even Tommy becoming the main antagonist for the MC because judging by their facial expressions I am starting to get doubts.

Anyway,

I hope as the later seasons progress, 2 new Fraternities and a Sorority get added into the mix who pose a direct threat to the existence of the DIKS, HOTs and even the Jocks.
In his quest to save his Frat, the MC becomes somewhat like a Commander Shepard figure and goes on a possibly hard Hell week like course, to forge alliances with the known Fraternities. Choices matter in his quest and the MC might have to make personal sacrifices for the benefit of his brothers or become greedy/malicious (Renegade Shep route) and ultimately fuck things up in a strange or funny way.

My personal headcanon on my MC (Kurt Tremolo) is that he goes on to do heroic and selfless deeds during his 4 years at B&R.
Is given more and more leadership oriented tasks and excels in all of them. Becomes the Club President, wreaks more legendary shit.

Helps all those who become his friends and allies especially when times are tough and they need him the most.
Fucks every hot girl he gets a chance with, but with an ulterior (but none t he less positive) motive and, somewhat becomes a messiah like Sex God figure when he graduates.
The DIKs erect a statue in his honor with the exact replica of his naked legendary sword - Cortana! :D

After graduation he joins the US Army Rangers and then the Special Forces as an Officer and earns the Long Tab as well.
He keeps in touch with all his Frat bros as well as those Sorority chicks he had a sexual/friendly relation with.
Total legend. Born Leader. Loyal to his comrades and a brave son.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 752313
Now that is unexpected! I was hoping for another D&G game, but having Maya and Josy join in (with no nerds other than Sally on screen) is certainly going to take some explaining. But I hope it will be well explained. The MC as a bard might finally give him the insight to start enjoying the game.

And why would a dream sequence not make sense? :WaitWhat: The MC has already had 2 of them, why is not a possibility that this is also one?
On its own I'd say it wouldn't make sense because the MC doesn't seem to care about D&G. It clearly didn't make much of an impression on him, so it's hard to see why he'd dream about it, much less concoct a specific scenario like this.

But there are ways around that. If he had another D&G session in real life, or watched the nerds play for some reason, I could see him dreaming about it later on if some of the people or situations in the game paralleled something on his mind.

That said, I'd much prefer more roleplaying to a dream sequence. I've found the dream sequences in this game universally wretched, so I have little faith in a new one. Whereas seeing three LIs interact in a novel way immediately has me interested. That scenario seems far, far more likely to lead to meaningful character development than a dream sequence.

We'll see what happens, I guess. Is it October yet?

Reactions: Real Kreten

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Guys big boomer here, I already have Being A DIK version 0.4.1 how do i just download the patch instead of the whole thing?
The patch links are on the first page, and instructions as to how to install it are included in the .zip file

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't wait to roll a 20 on a penetration spell.
Still stuck with Melf's Flaccid Arrow? My condolences. So bothersome that one. You botch a roll and when you needed it the most just fails you miserably. I prefer to rely on good old FireBalls. They don't discriminate, do friends and foes alike but oh well. I'm a tad bit reckless when it comes to unloading those Balls :giggle: What can i say. I'm a giver.

Sep 15, 2017
I was hoping for more D&G in this game! :D Hopefully MC and the girls get a more positive experience with the game this time around. I feel like Magnar's DMing in the Chapter 4 left a lot to be desired, as he displayed a few classic Bad DM behaviors.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Best girl Josy looking badass af with that outfit :love:

Looks like a ninja.
Yeah, she seems like she's playing a Rogue. The team just lacks a tank/frontliner, maybe DPC didn't want to buy armor assets, but it would be funny to see Jill reroll as a Paladin, would fit her so damn well.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I gotta say, an actual D&G game could lead to some relationship development between the characters. A dream sequence wouldn't really do that.
Ya, that's what I was thinking - playing a little side game like D&G can get the MC exposure to characters like Sally that he usually wouldn't really have much of a narrative reason to interact with. And Sally's a cutie. Looking forward to this episode.

I was hoping for more D&G in this game! :D Hopefully MC and the girls get a more positive experience with the game this time around. I feel like Magnar's DMing in the Chapter 4 left a lot to be desired, as he displayed a few classic Bad DM behaviors.
Me too - loved the idea of it for the scenarios it potentially creates. Jill looked sexy as heck, too, and I like what Maya is wearing in the teaser screenshot.

Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, she seems like she's playing a Rogue. The team just lacks a tank/frontliner, maybe DPC didn't want to buy armor assets, but it would be funny to see Jill reroll as a Paladin, would fit her so damn well.
Derek would make a fine tank if he could be persuaded to join. He goes head-first into things anyway and is always ready to take one (or several) for the team, whether that's a raging feminist or a retired teacher hungry for some fresh meat.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Derek would make a fine tank if he could be persuaded to join. He goes head-first into things anyway and is always ready to take one (or several) for the team, whether that's a raging feminist or a retired teacher hungry for some fresh meat.
Now i'm picturing Derek as a dwarven Fighter that doesn't take shit from anyone and lives in the tavern drinking and partying while in town. It really fits him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes