Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Josy already knew about Jill, I don't think there were any indications of upcoming dramas.

I still think it's too early for jealousy scenes.

if Mc is only a friend to Maya and Josy, the eventual jealousy would not be that positive, but even if they were more than friends Maya's picnic talk puts MC safe (assuming that the relationship with Jill is the current one)
Jill and Josy already met. but Josy got some jealousy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It seems that the only path available in this game is the "harem" path and everything has to involve some drama. It's not like you can cut off M&J and be there just with Jill as your LI. :rolleyes:
There is no Harem path. We think we have one but check the tags, nope. Sooner or later the MC is going to have to make a choice or the LI's/DPC are going to make it for us.

We can semi start removing girls. Maya/Josy Ep4/5. Sage in Ep5. Their still in the story but you can start to "eliminate" the intimacy option.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
There is no Harem path. We think we have one but check the tags, nope. Sooner or later the MC is going to have to make a choice or the LI's/DPC are going to make it for us.
You missed the sarcasm in this post. Everyone is so hellbent on seeing drama everyone. "Oh no, many LI's are together, must mean more drama!!" , even though you can just be with one of them so it wouldn't be an issue.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You missed the sarcasm in this post. Everyone is so hellbent on seeing drama everyone. "Oh no, many LI's are together, must mean more drama!!" , even though you can just be with one of them so it wouldn't be an issue.
Must have, kind of hard in a typed message, no tone. My bad.....

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill and Josy already met. but Josy got some jealousy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is jealousy, but also your not talking with her at this point. Some of it is probably also surprise since Jill is clearly friends with you. She doesn’t like knowing that the competition is someone who is nice, kind and sweet.

We can semi start removing girls. Maya/Josy Ep4/5. Sage in Ep5. Their still in the story but you can start to "eliminate" the intimacy option.
Tags for an incomplete game don’t prove that there won’t be a Harem ending. That said I don’t think there will be one. Best I think we will get is a Polyamory ending with Josy and Maya. Chances of getting all 5, I’d say, is pretty much 0.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
That was the point i was trying to make. It's just that the friends option with M&J is so-so and not in stone just yet. I hope decisions like that will have at least some effect and we won't see them giving MC some weird looks again if this game really takes place.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But if you're still pursuing several LI, putting them together in a situation like this will likely lead to some sort of drama in terms of the MC having to navigate all of them being together and the potential for the LIs to let slip the nature of their relationship with the MC. So even if you can just be pursuing one of them and you won't see such possible drama, others will. It's how this game is.

Also, we know that M&J still have feelings for the MC on the friend path and this could force more of that on players who aren't with them.

Tags for an incomplete game don’t prove that there won’t be a Harem ending.
True, but DPC said there won't be.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Also, we know that M&J still have feelings for the MC on the friend path and this could force more of that on players who aren't with them.
That would be unfortunate because this makes these decisions meaningless. I already suspected that DPC might force us to help them with their tasks no matter our choices. I just don't want to see another episode end with "Hey, are you absolutely sure about M&J?". That being said I was okay with Ep5 option, it's great for those who want one of them and not the whole package.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But if you're still pursuing several LI, putting them together in a situation like this will likely lead to some sort of drama in terms of the MC having to navigate all of them being together and the potential for the LIs to let slip the nature of their relationship with the MC. So even if you can just be pursuing one of them and you won't see such possible drama, others will. It's how this game is.

True, but DPC said there won't be.
screenshot0044.png

Dec 20, 2019
Damn he might complete the game of end of September.
LOL I wish. He got so many loose ends to tie up. We haven't even fully penetrate Maya, Bella and Jill. If the game ends we will get blueballed.
Josy got some Jo-lou-sy? :ROFLMAO:

Sorry :(

It would have been fun if your MC was called Jill Royce too :ROFLMAO: .
: You called?
You missed out "Spank Sally"

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But... you're a Star Wars fan, of course you might dream about Star Wars. The MC is clearly no fan of D&G (so far). That's why it would be weird for him to have a dream about it, especially a dream with seemingly accurate details like being able to play a bard.

The original D&G session was shorter than some of the dream sequences we've had, I don't see why a hypothetical new session would be much longer.

And again, I despise the dream sequences we've had so far. They haven't given us one lick of character insight. They've been nothing more than gratuitous spank material. And frankly they were bad even at that, managing to make Josy, Cathy and Jade seem less appealing for their efforts.

To me, it's no comparison. Just seeing Jill join the trio as a friend to play a quick, goofy game seems likely to tell us more about how these characters view each other than we'd ever get out of a BaDIK dream sequence. As I said, I don't want to drag this out to a major feature, but as a quick diversion I think it would be great.
don't bother, you might as well be arguing with a brick wall.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
LOL I wish. He got so many loose ends to tie up. We haven't even fully penetrate Maya, Bella and Jill. If the game ends we will get blueballed.

: You called?

You missed out "Spank Sally"
Dang, that would have been good too. Forget about everyone and just spank Sally :ROFLMAO: .

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But equally it could be dev using that bed because it is very grand item.
Her outfit says posh party, more than medieval to me.
To be honest I though the same myself, Sage's dress doesn't fit much the theme. That kind of furniture looks like what they have in the preps' penthouse, or that kind of big house. DPC might have bought some medieval fantasy assets for D&G and used some of them elsewhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes