Dec 20, 2019
But equally it could be dev using that bed because it is very grand item.
Her outfit says posh party, more than medieval to me.
To be honest I though the same myself, Sage's dress doesn't fit much the theme. That kind of furniture looks like what they have in the preps' penthouse, or that kind of big house. DPC might have bought some medieval fantasy assets for D&G and used some of them elsewhere.
As much as I wish it was medieval Sage, my money is on Assets. Maybe they went to a 5-star hotel owned by Sage's family. Maybe he inherited a hotel for his birthday and invited Sage over to the presidential suite.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
As much as I wish it was medieval Sage, my money is on Assets. Maybe they went to a 5-star hotel owned by Sage's family. Maybe he inherited a hotel for his birthday and invited Sage over to the presidential suite.
My guess is sage is dragged to some fancy party by her dad. She sends Mc a picture message of her on bed.

Dec 20, 2019
I hear there's a secret endgame route that requires you to spank Sally 12 times in one playthrough.
What a coincidence! I just spanked Lyssa 12 times in Fetish Locator few minutes ago! :illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

She's a fire mage, do you think she will spew fire out of her butt if we spank her 12 times?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Malicre

Dec 20, 2019
Hey guys, kindly point/ link me to where I can find this week's update from the dev. Thanks!
I know our prophesying tends to push the page count so here you go.

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Just to be irritating but its possible to bridge the two theories on the D&G game.

perhaps the MC and co are playing D&G but the DM (or MC) are just putting Sage’s (or even Maya/Josy) face on characters.

The game takes place entirely in the players imaginations but DPC has to give faces to the characters for us playing the game. If the DM has some red headed princess locked in a tower for their D&G quest the MC might just be putting Sage’s face on that character because she needs a face... DPC may as well populate this world with models he already has and spin it as the MC’s imagination using real people. Just an idea bridging the two theories.

So he is really playing D&G, and like countless TV shows before it the DM is using people we know as characters.

Dec 20, 2019
Just to be irritating but its possible to bridge the two theories on the D&G game.

perhaps the MC and co are playing D&G but the DM (or MC) are just putting Sage’s (or even Maya/Josy) face on characters.

The game takes place entirely in the players imaginations but DPC has to give faces to the characters for us playing the game. If the DM has some red headed princess locked in a tower for their D&G quest the MC might just be putting Sage’s face on that character because she needs a face... DPC may as well populate this world with models he already has and spin it as the MC’s imagination using real people. Just an idea bridging the two theories.

So he is really playing D&G, and like countless TV shows before it the DM is using people we know as characters.
You left out one point.. and it all happened... in a dream..

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I don't know, having interactions with an NPC with Sage's (or whoever's) face seems like a pointless waste of time. Even sex scenes like that would be pointless imo (if someone were to act and fully detail and explain a sex scene in a live role game :ROFLMAO: ).

Dec 20, 2019
I don't know, having interactions with an NPC with Sage's (or whoever's) face seems like a pointless waste of time. Even sex scenes like that would be pointless imo (if someone were to act and fully detail and explain a sex scene in a live role game :ROFLMAO: ).
Not if it's a wet dream bro. Someone (preferably close to you) has to fully act out the deed.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The DnG game seems like a pointless waste of time, yet here we are. DPC might as well lean into it and add things like this if they're going to devote time and resources to something which is taking up valuable space from more important matters.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes