Sep 22, 2017
And I can just see DPC dropping renders for Arieth, Ashley, Elena, the Pink Rose girls (Rose, Brandi, Sandy), Wendy & Minnie, Dany, KRJ, and the receptionist at the gym before we get Sage and Maya. :ROFLMAO:
You left out the granny ex-teacher Derek pipes down to finish the board if MC doesn't partake in Jade's Oedipus roleplay.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
How can you be so sure? Was her name ever mentioned?
Because Rusty was clearly trying to hit on her in the ep 5 flashback which means they're not related, the guy at the party looking for his daughter was most likely her Dad which means it's not Stephen and her Mom isn't Jade, and if that was indeed her Dad it doesn't seem like he's a a Royce due to the lack of respect he was being given and how desperately he seemed to be trying to schmooze with the esteemed guests.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And I think we're leaving out Maya's family. I have a hunch they are also going to be from an important/rich family. Derek being so well adapted to the prep party makes me think he's used to be around that kind of people, even if he doesn't want to. But at least knows how to fit in if he wants.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
And I think we're leaving out Maya's family. I have a hunch they are also going to be from an important/rich family. Derek being so well adapted to the prep party makes me think he's used to be around that kind of people, even if he doesn't want to. But at least knows how to fit in if he wants.
Doubt Maya comes from a rich family. Probably upper middle class at best.
As for Derek, I think it's just as he said, he's a chameleon and all round charismatic guy on top of that.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
And I can just see DPC dropping renders for Arieth, Ashley, Elena, the Pink Rose girls (Rose, Brandi, Sandy), Wendy & Minnie, Dany, KRJ, and the receptionist at the gym before we get Sage and Maya. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha
And I think that is very revealing the fact that Heather have her own render. I think we'll have some nice action with her sooner than later.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hahaha
And I think that is very revealing the fact that Heather have her own render. I think we'll have some nice action with her sooner than later.
Sally also got one. Does that mean we'll get action with her? :unsure:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
what game/program was used to make this game, like some games on here use Honey Select others use Koikatsu. But like for this game and other 3dcg games what is used?
The BaDIK is created with using of Daz3D models and assets.
If you want to know more, you can watch the fan-art thread: here

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Man I bought this game last week because I saw it in the steam charts, and now I'm here in the dregs of the internet for the next part. ;) I've never played a game like this before and now I'm hooked. I've played through Acting Lessons already too. Do you guys know of other games that are similar to this style? I find it quite addicting.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Man I bought this game last week because I saw it in the steam charts, and now I'm here in the dregs of the internet for the next part. ;) I've never played a game like this before and now I'm hooked. I've played through Acting Lessons already too. Do you guys know of other games that are similar to this style? I find it quite addicting.
This are not similar in terms of plot. But here I leave you a couple:

Completed :

Depraved Awekenings
Sisterly Lust
Pine Falls
Lancaster Boarding House
Melody.
Life with Mary
Babysitter

In Development :

Become a Rockstar.
Where it all began