• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can absolutely be neutral/Grey Jedi. To my knowledge there hasn't been anything major you've lost out on being neutral? I guess it depends on what you think is "major"?
The only things you miss out on by having Neutral Affinity so far are the scene with Quinn in the HOT house in ep 4 if you stay with Sage and the shower scene with Jill in ep 4, as they require DIK and CHICK affinity respectively. So it hasn't affected much, it's the status that affects things more like the Camila/Mona scene in ep 3 and the Melanie/Sarah scene in ep 5 requiring Huge DIK and Massive DIK status respectively, and certain other things requiring the player to either have or not have Huge CHICK status. But pretty much all major scenes with the LIs can be had with Neutral Affinity and any status.

He does have a account in this forum
Which he doesn't use anymore after he got pissed about people who were playing AL for free complaining about the game.

Maybe they lurk here with an alt account just to see what people are saying, but I doubt it.

ok I'm analyzing this photo. Tybalt is flexing his $5000 Goldx watch but the comment section the HOTS will tell his party sucks and the DIKs will tell him he got knock the fuck out buy the MC. Btw I don't see any bruises when we punch him.

View attachment 761879
I don't think we'll see any comments from the DIKs about the punch if it happened or even about the egging, but I imagine Tommy would have a go at him for "stealing" the HOTs and ruining their Hell Week party.

Also, there possibly will be an alternate picture with the bruise or it will be explained as him using make-up to cover it or something like Photoshop to edit it out.

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The only things you miss out on by having Neutral Affinity so far are the scene with Quinn in the HOT house in ep 4 if you stay with Sage and the shower scene with Jill in ep 4, as they require DIK and CHICK affinity respectively. So it hasn't affected much, it's the status that affects things more like the Camila/Mona scene in ep 3 and the Melanie/Sarah scene in ep 5 requiring Huge DIK and Massive DIK status respectively, and certain other things requiring the player to either have or not have Huge CHICK status. But pretty much all major scenes with the LIs can be had with Neutral Affinity and any status.

Which he doesn't use anymore after he got pissed about people who were playing AL for free complaining about the game.

Maybe they lurk here with an alt account just to see what people are saying, but I doubt it.

I don't think we'll see any comments from the DIKs about the punch if it happened or even about the egging, but I imagine Tommy would have a go at him for "stealing" the HOTs and ruining their Hell Week party.

Also, there possibly will be an alternate picture with the bruise or it will be explained as him using make-up to cover it or something like Photoshop to edit it out.
People are still mad about AL Bro just move on. At Least he's creating more games and finish it. Unlike Milfy city and F.I.L.F

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
People are still mad about AL Bro just move on. At Least he's creating more games and finish it. Unlike Milfy city and F.I.L.F
I get what you're saying but I don't think DPC is above receiving criticism (whether it be constructive or not) just because he finishes games. AL was apparently pretty popular, tbh I don't really see the hype, it had it flaws in some ways. Even though it's a pirating site, people being people will complain lol. I'm not a dev but I think anyone who's been on the internet at some point learns not to let shit like that get to you.

That being said rip Milfy City, I'm gonna miss Linda, the hottest mother I've seen on this website.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Bard, sorcerer, fighter, monk(?), rogue. Solid party all around for the second round of DnD.

On another note, it never hit me how utterly thicc Jill is compared to the other girls. Damn.
Did you see that booty during the second yoga scene?? I'm convinced our girl grew up eating soul food :chef's kiss:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Man, this thread is huge. No way I'm reading all this. :LOL: Just a little curious if anyone had the same hypothesis that I did about Bella's husband...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From yesterday:
Well first of all, I don't think they every were "a thing" as that would imply it was ongoing. It anything, I imagine it would have been once and that's it. As for what I think it was...
Probably wrong, but it's what I'm working with right now.

Also, I don't think that Bella's husband has been gone for 3 years, but that simply she and her husband weren't intimate with each other for 3 years because the spark went out of their marriage and that whatever caused him to leave was more recent, probably something that happened within the last year.
I also had this one back in March:
No, I'm not suggesting that they are or ever were a secret couple, but rather that, at some point, something intimate happened between the two of them that Bella feels guilty about. Again, it doesn't have to be full sex, it could just be some kissing and groping but it still counts as intimacy shared between them and this is what Bella is referring to.

The fact that Jill has had guys come after her because of who she is could definitely be a factor in Bella's protectiveness of Jill, but it could also be compounded by feelings of guilt from Bella because of an intimate moment they shared as she feels like a hypocrite; trying to protect from Jill from men who want to take advantage of her but she feels like she did the same thing when Jill, most likely, had a moment of weakness. I could definitely see a scenario where, after getting upset because of a guy, Jill went to Bella for a shoulder to cry on and in the process of thanking Bella for always being there for her, Jill kissed her which led to a make-out and possible groping session.

One other thing is that one of the phone wallpapers you can get is of the two of them together. You can't even get a phone wallpaper of Josy and Maya but you can get one of Bella and Jill, which I can't help but feel is a little significant.
So you're certainly not alone in having that theory. ;)

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Bard, sorcerer, fighter, monk(?), rogue. Solid party all around for the second round of DnD.

On another note, it never hit me how utterly thicc Jill is compared to the other girls. Damn.
Bella and Jill are the two thickest Main LIs of the game.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
To be fair, DPC has never labeled themselves a "serious writer", that title has been bestowed upon them by the fans because AL dealt with some fairly gritty and hard-hitting themes that you don't normally see in adult VNs.

That's not to say they don't write well, because they do, but people will often take the "serious writer" title to mean that DPC is going to go down some very dark roads and really fuck with our emotions, which they could do of course, but they don't necessarily have to. Some writers stick to one genre of storytelling and other can span different genres, and I hope that DPC is the latter and won't turn this game into something similar to AL with a deeply tragic and hard-hitting finale, and instead give us something that is more upbeat and hopeful.

Sep 22, 2017
Serious Adult VN novelist is one hell of a qualifier though when so many Adult VNs are Mom sees son in shower and immediately becomes addicted to his cock :FacePalm:
"Maybe if I help him get rid of these urges now he'll get better and definitely isn't going to want to fuck me later. Yes, that makes sense, I'll just suck his cock real quick while he's asleep on this couch half naked."

Gotta love a good story. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes