flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Bella might go full axe murderer on him but Jill would go straight to his mother with photos.

The axe might be the better option, at least it's relatively quick
I doubt Jill would do that. She'd be too embarrassed. And what's Jade going to do? Scold him a little?

So yeah, the axe it is.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Bella might go full axe murderer on him but Jill would go straight to his mother with photos.

The axe might be the better option, at least it's relatively quick
Hey, you never know what a woman is capable of until she's truly pissed. Jill might be Bruce Lee incarnate for all we know :LOL:

Sep 22, 2017
I mean, he definitely has the potential to be a terrible person given all his money and influence, but so far, what has he really done? He's a bit arrogant and douchey, but especially from Jill's perspective, he's seems to care about her, even he's a bit overzealous, and has otherwise done nothing wrong to anyone else.

Side note, looks like I missed 4000 pages, oh well.

edit: I forgot he was homophobic. I take it all back, he's a piece of shit.
I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the edit to your post. I mean really? Aside from being an arrogant uptight cunt, Tybalt has been trying to control and manipulate Jill for who knows how long, stole her panties for his sniffing sessions, literally has a watermelon with a fuckhole to which Jill's picture is attached making him the absolute worst creep in the game. And that's just what we saw of him in a span of two weeks. All of that was perfectly fine with you until you remembered that the guy doesn't support homosexuality and all of a sudden he's a piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, being a homophobe is plenty enough reason to dislike someone but with all that other shit that's where you draw the line? Come on now.:D

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I doubt Jill would do that. She'd be too embarrassed. And what's Jade going to do? Scold him a little?

So yeah, the axe it is.
I would hope she wouldn't as she's done nothing wrong.

Is Jade going to murder him? No, of course not. Will she ever be able to look at him without remembering that watermelon? Definitely not. Will Tybalt ever be able to see his mum without remembering she's seen that picture? Not a fucking chance.

No matter how open we learn to be there will always be some things we wish to keep from our parents.

Jun 25, 2017
I couldn't help but chuckle when I read the edit to your post. I mean really? Aside from being an arrogant uptight cunt, Tybalt has been trying to control and manipulate Jill for who knows how long, stole her panties for his sniffing sessions, literally has a watermelon with a fuckhole to which Jill's picture is attached making him the absolute worst creep in the game. And that's just what we saw of him in a span of two weeks. All of that was perfectly fine with you until you remembered that the guy doesn't support homosexuality and all of a sudden he's a piece of shit. Don't get me wrong, being a homophobe is plenty enough reason to dislike someone but with all that other shit that's where you draw the line? Come on now.:D
Its more than a little possible I forgot about the panties and watermelon too.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
the "free pass" was a mandatory step in the plot, and I think it's quite real. (unrealistic, but real in the game)

at that moment the only effective relationship would be theirs, so they were the only ones who could ask for "fidelity" to MC.

but nobody wants MC to be loyal after a quarter of the story, the players don't want it, but PDC doesn't want it either, because it would mean that 60% of what he works on would not be seen by a large chunk of players / games .

the time will come when Maya and Josy will ask MC to be quiet, but it was too soon.

[Emphasis added]
I have to disagree. I would like to be loyal after a quarter of the story, even if no one else does. It's not that I dislike any of the other LIs, but if we can instruct the MC not to pursue a relationship with all but one of them, why do we need to insist he ISN'T loyal to that girl? (or girls for M&J)

Normally when I play this sort of game, I start out pursuing one girl at a time, then go back and try the multiple routes. That just feels like the logical progression to me. This game is well enough designed that I still have plenty to look forward to and rarely feel that I'm playing the game 'wrong.'

Unfortunately, this is one of those times. As I've said before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMHO, Sage's scene in Tybalt's room is great whether you're chasing every girl in the game or are interested only in Sage. It's a tribute to DPC's skills as a game designer. Nonetheless, it does ring a little false when you realize that Maya & Josy's picnic scene only works properly if you're chasing other girls.

At the end of the day, it's a question of time: DPC has a finite amount of of it, and every variation he adds to a scene means less time spent on some other scene. I can understand why content unique to paths that voluntarily skip other girls is a low priority for most people. But for myself, I'd happily trade all the extra animations mentioned in the latest poll to get more reactivity to this sort of thing. :cry:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You know, it occurs to me that if Bella is the serial killer some (jokingly?) suspect her to be, she wouldn't be so sloppy as to use an axe. I see her as someone who would be more calculated and might choose to beat someone to death with a series of outdated books from the college library (that last thought is inspired by Past Mortem, a novel by British comedian Ben Elton)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

So yeah, the axe it is.
I don't know, I don't think Jill is embarrassed nearly that easily. I think the reason she wouldn't go to Jade (if she knew about the melon) is that she would prefer to deal with the problem herself than expect someone else to fight her battles for her.

Well, that and the fact that the MC only saw the melon because he had broken into Tybalt's room (again). I don't think she would want to confront Tybalt over something she only knows about through illicit means. But you can bet she'd keep her eyes peeled and would give him hell when she saw something herself.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't know, I don't think Jill is embarrassed nearly that easily. I think the reason she wouldn't go to Jade (if she knew about the melon) is that she would prefer to deal with the problem herself than expect someone else to fight her battles for her.

Well, that and the fact that the MC only saw the melon because he had broken into Tybalt's room (again). I don't think she would want to confront Tybalt over something she only knows about through illicit means. But you can bet she'd keep her eyes peeled and would give him hell when she saw something herself.
It's academic since MC didn't, at least on-screen, get a picture of the watermelon w/panties and photo but, if he had, it would've been fairly easy for him to ask a third party to send the picture to Jill anonymously; Sage, Maya, Riona, Camilla and Lily would all have fitted the bill since there's no on-screen connection to Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes