Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Wow that is going to be interesting scenes with Bella in EP. 6. Congratulation for hitting 4k mark posts. Yeah 80% useless posts LOL. Now I am going add something interesting is will there be virus pandemic in Ep. 7 where everyone have to wear mask or some kind of protection? Maybe something fun having sex through radiation suits? LOL

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Wow that is going to be interesting scenes with Bella in EP. 6. Congratulation for hitting 4k mark posts. Yeah 80% useless posts LOL. Now I am going add something interesting is will there be virus pandemic in Ep. 7 where everyone have to wear mask or some kind of protection? Maybe something fun having sex through radiation suits? LOL
1, it's 4k pages, there're more than 80,000 posts with fuck knows how many deleted.

2, That protection is for the scenes with Arieth :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Odin73

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think those are just custom renders he uses for a pfp. He's done so with the other girls. I think their dorm room will be the most suitable place for the threesome.
From what mpa71824 has posted before, they seem to often be shots from the game itself.

These are just some of the ones he used prior to ep 5.

So the Maya avatar could very easily be an in-game render and it certainly looks like it is.

1, it's 4k pages, there're more than 80,000 posts with fuck knows how many deleted.

2, That protection is for the scenes with Arieth :LOL:
3. We don't know if those 30 animations are for a scene with Bella.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
My bet is that this lewd scene he's talking about is going to be a first time, and if I were to guess I'd say Jill might come sooner than Bella, but that's just a wild guess.

PS: That Riona pic, is it from Rooster?

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
My bet is that this lewd scene he's talking about is going to be a first time, and if I were to guess I'd say Jill might come sooner than Bella, but that's just a wild guess.

It would be a really nice surprise if it's Jill but the probability of this is really low sadly, but I'm still hoping for more than a HJ with her though.

Kittu009900

May 20, 2020
Just want to know suggestion about any such games (if available) where there is any customization of girls or various players??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Jill and Bella having a cumpetition of their own are they? I agree, Jill would come sooner, less hang ups
I voluntarily sacrifice myself for the noble cause to serve as a donor for such cumpetition! So that you don't have to suffer :cool:

Reactions: Maviarab

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

The threesome with M&J and public sex are probably going to be sooner than anything with Jill. I reckon it'll be ep 7 or 8 before we get sex with her, but might get some nudity and maybe a HJ before then, hopefully in ep 6. I also reckon the MC will fuck Bella before Jill because she was absolutely ready for it in ep 5 before Jill interrupted them, so if the MC has any alone with her in ep 6 or ep 7, then get ready for some awesomeness. :love:

And yes, that's from Rooster.

I think those are just custom renders he uses for a pfp. He's done so with the other girls. I think their dorm room will be the most suitable place for the threesome.
Meant to say on the previous post where I quoted this that the threesome will definitely happen in the dorm room, but what I was saying is that the public sex could be at a restaurant or something like that if the trio decide to have a threeway date. The brick wall background of this avatar coupled with Maya looking all glammed up makes me think this is where she is. If this were to be the case, I could see Josy being most up for it and Maya taking the picture for proof.

777580_834ff83c9b95a85fae3e957ca62495ea.png

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Jill: "I can see how Tybalt is trying to win me over"

Jill: "He seems to believe we that belong together"

I'm 99.9% sure there won't be an ending where she ends up with Tybalt. If not one where you can hook her up with Rusty then she'll end solo.
Yeah, but she doesnt see him for the cunt that he is. She seems to think he's a decent guy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC actually said 14-16 at least
Well, they intially said 10-20 then said in the February Q&A that they don't see themselves doing less than 4 seasons which, if they continue to follow the 4 episode per season format would mean 16. To do 14 would either mean a 2 episode final season, or 3 episodes for seasons 3 & 4, which I suppose they could do, but I'm more inclined to think they'll take it to 16 at least because if they were initially floating a 20 episode total, it must mean they have a lot of possible material so the higher number of 16 is probably more likely.

Reactions: Conklingc

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The threesome with M&J and public sex are probably going to be sooner than anything with Jill. I reckon it'll be ep 7 or 8 before we get sex with her, but might get some nudity and maybe a HJ before then, hopefully in ep 6. I also reckon the MC will fuck Bella before Jill before she was absolutely ready for it in ep 5 before Jill interrupted them, so if the MC has any alone with her in ep 6 or ep 7, then get ready for some awesomeness. :love:

And yes, that's from Rooster.
Mmm... I forgot about that. That's a strong posibility, and it's going to be very long for obvious reasons. Yea, that's the most likely one.

I have a feeling Jill will be more straightforward, she doesn't look like the girl who would fool around. I think when she's ready for sex she will be ready for sex directly, not one step at a time. Pretty much like Josy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Mmm... I forgot about that. That's a strong posibility, and it's going to be very long for obvious reasons. Yea, that's the most likely one.

I have a feeling Jill will be more straightforward, she doesn't look like the girl who would fool around. I think when she's ready for sex she will be ready for sex directly, not one step at a time. Pretty much like Josy.
The thing is that, just because DPC has said that one of the lewd scenes will have 30 animations doesn't mean we couldn't also have one that's 25, or even 28 animations. So it doesn't mean that it's an either or situation between the M&J threesome and first sex scene with Bella as they could both be big ones in terms of animations, and we could have 30 for M&J and 27 for Bella for all we know.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes