Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not gonna happen. That's not the theme or message this game is going for. And you know it.
And fidelity is the theme of the game? :WaitWhat: He's a guy in college dating multiple women, as long as he's honest about that then he'll be fine until such time as he has to make a choice which can easily be held off until near the end.

Yes, each LI is certainly feeling something for the MC, but it's been 2 weeks. If the next couple of episodes cover the 3rd week, they still shouldn't be asking for a serious commitment yet because it's too soon and none of them, not even Jill, seem to be the kind of person that would ask for total commitment before going further with the MC. Maybe if this game progresses a few months we might see that be asked of him, but it's still too soon

the "free pass" was a mandatory step in the plot, and I think it's quite real. (unrealistic, but real in the game)

at that moment the only effective relationship would be theirs, so they were the only ones who could ask for "fidelity" to MC.

but nobody wants MC to be loyal after a quarter of the story, the players don't want it, but PDC doesn't want it either, because it would mean that 60% of what he works on would not be seen by a large chunk of players / games .

the time will come when Maya and Josy will ask MC to be quiet, but it was too soon.

and then do you really want to charge Maya with another lie?:unsure:
The thing is, if Maya does backslide a little and show signs she's jealous or uncomfortable with their arrangement, it wouldn't be a lie, it would just be that she underestimated how it would make her feel.

I also feel like the reason she did it is because it's more about testing herself and Josy and their relationship than it is about having an actual open relationship. When they were apart, they essentially both had a slip and fell for the same guy, but now that they're back together, those feelings they had for him might fade and so Maya is essentially challenging them to see if what they felt for him was and is real, or if it was just because they were apart.

So, if they spend time with each other but find that they don't feel the same about him anymore, then that would prove it was fleeting, but if they still feel something for him and it grows more, then it was real and they'll figure how to deal with a throuple relationship.

I'd be fine with it being Bella but it surely has to be a threeway with MC, Maya and Josy.
Considering there's 3 people who would be involved doing all sorts of things, I think 30 animations for a M&J threesome seems the most likely, especially when you consider they stil have the Scavenger Hunt threesome to do.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The thing is, if Maya does backslide a little and show signs she's jealous or uncomfortable with their arrangement, it wouldn't be a lie, it would just be that she underestimated how it would make her feel.

I also feel like the reason she did it is because it's more about testing herself and Josy and their relationship than it is about having an actual open relationship. When they were apart, they essentially both had a slip and fell for the same guy, but now that they're back together, those feelings they had for him might fade and so Maya is essentially challenging them to see if what they felt for him was and is real, or if it was just because they were apart.

So, if they spend time and each other but find that they don't feel the same about him anymore, then that would prove it was fleeting, but if they still feel something for him and grows more, then it was real and they'll figure how to deal with a thruple relationship.
absolutely agree.
but if the fact that Mc was dating another girl suddenly became a big problem putting MC out of the "circle of trust", then the free pass would have been a huge trap, and in real life it would probably be like that

Reactions: Maviarab

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
absolutely agree.
but if the fact that Mc was dating another girl suddenly became a big problem putting MC out of the "circle of trust", then the free pass would have been a huge trap, and in real life it would probably be like that
Yes, sadly this game's MC lacks the GCoLaH.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Golden Cock of Love and Happiness, it's a running gag from the WVM thread.
That game is too perfect with how all the LIs are totally happy to share the MC, but it's still a nice fantasy and sometimes makes it quite difficult when coming back to a game like BaDIK where it brings you right back down to Earth when you remember that you can't have everyone. :cry:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
That game is too perfect with how all the LIs are totally happy to share the MC, but it's still a nice fantasy and sometimes makes it quite difficult when coming back to a game like BaDIK where it brings you right back down to Earth when you remember that you can't have everyone. :cry:
That MC is some kind of super hero. Every woman relies on you, on your support and are irremediable emotionality attached to him

Sep 22, 2017
For me it was the opposite. I used to be able to enjoy these completely unrealistic games where you can do no wrong, problems solve themselves and the girls' only goal in life is to get dicked down by the MC even if he's doing it to everyone else. Since BaDIK I just can't suspend my disbelief to that extent anymore unless the game also forces me to completely shut down my brain because it's so full of degenerate fetishes that I have to shower twice and sit in my room for hours reconsidering my life choices after busting that shameful nut.:cry:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
As for this 30 render animated scene, I really hope it isn't Bella on a personal level (yeah yeah flame me now guys), would just prove that she purely is fan-service and there for the cash-cow. Nothing in the game yet warrants her getting such a long and complicated scene...but, its DPC's game and he will pander to his patrons at times and what keeps the game alive. Such is and have to accept that.
Actually it isn't such a big deal.
giphy.gif

For scientific purposes, I checked in the folders game the amount of specific animations for every lewd scenes. :coffee:
As a result, the top 5 is :
  1. Maya Ep 3 : 27 animations.
  2. Jade Ep 4 : 26 animations + car window animation.
  3. Josy Ep 5 : 26 animations.
  4. Quinn & Riona Ep 3 : 24 animations.
  5. Sage Ep 4 : 23 animations.
But most animated scenes last 3-4 seconds. Furthermore there's a specific animation for each angles of a single sexual position. Which means we had sometimes 3 or 4 animations for a simple kiss. Despite the amount of animations, The MC tried more sex positions with Josy in Ep 5 than he did with Maya in Ep 3. Surprisingly, the longest animation are :

1. Quinn blowbjob Ep 4 : 30 seconds
  2. Maya grinding Ep 1 : 29 seconds
  3. Maya thighjob Ep 3 : 24 seconds
  4. Riona Blowbjob Ep 1 : 24 seconds
  5. Isabella handjob Ep 4 : 21 seconds
In conclusion, 30 animations seem impressive but it don't necessarily imply Bella and the MC would perform every kamasutra position ( well, maybe half of it :unsure: ).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 772093

For scientific purposes, I checked in the folders game the amount of specific animations for every lewd scenes. :coffee:
But most animated scenes last 3-4 seconds. Furthermore there's a specific animation for each angles of a single sexual position. Which means we had sometimes 3 or 4 animations for a simple kiss. Despite the amount of animations, The MC tried more sex positions with Josy in Ep 5 than he did with Maya in Ep 3. Surprisingly, the longest animation are :

In conclusion, 30 animations seem impressive but it don't necessarily imply Bella and the MC would perform every kamasutra position ( well, maybe half of it :unsure: ).
Still going to hold out hope for a M&J threesome, but looking at these numbers I'd expect that to be around 50-60 animations since there would be 3 of the main characters involved, unless it's not going to involve very much and mostly be focused on giving Maya the full baseball bat, in which case it can probably be done in around 30 animations.

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 772093

That's.. pretty disappointing. Only because I've already hyped myself up for seeing some fireworks, though. I guess it could still be 30 REALLY long and detailed animations of Bella c̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶C̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ having some very passionate consensual sex with the MC. Let's hope for the best.

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
Still going to hold out hope for a M&J threesome, but looking at these numbers I'd expect that to be around 50-60 animations since there would be 3 of the main characters involved, unless it's not going to involve very much and mostly be focused on giving Maya the full baseball bat, in which case it can probably be done in around 30 animations.
I really hope so. It would take a lot more work for the DPC, but it would be a dream come true with these loveable LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's.. pretty disappointing. Only because I've already hyped myself up for seeing some fireworks, though. I guess it could still be 30 REALLY long and detailed animations of Bella c̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶C̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ having some very passionate consensual sex with the MC. Let's hope for the best.
DPC did say that they're learning something new with regards to animations that will improve the process, so perhaps it will help them to make longer animations which would certainly be beneficial when dealing with more than 2 characters in a scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes