Jan 23, 2020
Not gonna happen. That's not the theme or message this game is going for. And you know it.
Josy is jealous.
Maya is SUPER jealous.
Forget about taking things slow and them giving MC a free pass at the end of episode 5. They won't go through with it.
Sage Once things get serious, she'll keep MC on a very short and very tight leash.
Jill Holy shit. Do I even have to elaborate?
Bella While she might think she has no right to expect MC to be faithful considering her marital status and all that - she still will. Because that's how women roll.
I hope there will be a sort of harem ending to compensate those who won't be able to remain faithful to any of the 5 main girls... I know the harem is not an option, at least with them, but what about the side girls? Why can't we have multiple orgies with Quinn, Riona, Camila, Mona, Sarah, Mel & Lily? The Indecent 7! And Arieth too, as soon as she solves that problem... The Lustful 8!

I want a perv ending, with 7-8 sluts, alcohol, drugs, neverending parties, orgies... and probably die young. But happy. :HideThePain:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That would be the most logical presumption I agree, especially if it involves helping the girls with their tasks.
Right, you've got the blowjob, the threesome and sex outdoors. My suggestion was they would use the Hots garden which gives them some privacy because it's walled off but that still leaves the possibility of reaction shots from the other Hots which could also be animated.

Sep 22, 2017
Right, you've got the blowjob, the threesome and sex outdoors. My suggestion was they would use the Hots garden which gives them some privacy because it's walled off but that leaves the possibility of reaction shots from the other Hots which could also be animated.
I don't think the outdoors sex task will be done in tandem with the threesome. Maya could barely get herself to relax and enjoy having sex with a guy when they were alone in her room with the MC. Make it a threesome and public so soon and it's a recipe for a terrible experience. Josy is better suited for that doing it solo with just the MC for now.

I also just want more scenes with them so there's that. :BootyTime:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sex with Bella. The time has come to die from fapping too much, beyond the limits of human endurance... I knew it would happen, eventually.
Or Jill, maybe it's Jill and it surprises us all :ROFLMAO: .

the "free pass" was a mandatory step in the plot, and I think it's quite real. (unrealistic, but real in the game)

at that moment the only effective relationship would be theirs, so they were the only ones who could ask for "fidelity" to MC.

but nobody wants MC to be loyal after a quarter of the story, the players don't want it, but PDC doesn't want it either, because it would mean that 60% of what he works on would not be seen by a large chunk of players / games .

the time will come when Maya and Josy will ask MC to be quiet, but it was too soon.

and then do you really want to charge Maya with another lie?:unsure:
Replayability. Maybe not a quarter into the game, but we are almost half. It's not unreasonable.
This isn't an incest title so you won't see incest in it.

I want 67 moms! :cool:
Well, you could make a translation patch where EVERY girl is the MC's sister :ROFLMAO: .

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
The only reason why I don't think this vision of yours for the game will come true is that it would be way too early to exclude other LIs from the main storyline and have them as branching paths simply because the MC is now "official" with someone. Those different routes would be pretty damn short if you had to cut all lewd scenes with 4 out of 5 main LIs and all the side girls as well. DPC will come up with a reason to drag out these "let's take it slow" and "see what happens but no strings attached for now" type of scenarios and keep the MC "just dating" and out of a well defined relationship for the sake of variety. It might not be the best for the story but it will be the best for the game's health.
Wait, holup!
I didn't mean the game would automatically cockblock you and prevent you from pursuing other LIs or fooling around with the side girls.
It's just that there will be consequences to these actions.

And no, I don't expect things to get serious for one or two more episodes. In M&J's case it might happen sooner though. I think?

I mean, I had entire playthroughs dedicated to one or two girls.
Did I miss out on content? Shit yeah I did. But despite that, it felt like a wholesome experience.
Your reasoning is perfectly sound for real life scenarios, all their reactions would be exactly or along the lines of what you've noted. And yet this game will probably be more like a college edition of The Bachelor where the girls are lining up and the MC gets to "sample" them until he's ready to make the final decision. :D
We'll see I guess. And just because MC and one of the LIs decide to make it official doesn't mean it will be a smooth ride from there on out.
I could come up with a ton of scenarios where things could go haywire. :D

Sep 22, 2017
We'll see I guess. And just because MC and one of the LIs decide to make it official doesn't mean it will be a smooth ride from there on out.
I could come up with a ton of scenarios where things could go haywire. :D
Definitely. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say towards the later part of the game when the MC is already locked in the relationship will be tested by some serious temptation (spring break, perhaps? :WeSmart:) and there'll be a chance for a last minute switch to another LI that was kept on the back-burner in case whatever the conflict was is just too much to forgive and forget.

Reactions: flippityflop

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I could come up with a ton of scenarios where things could go haywire.
On the contrary. Often difficulties really start to arise only after making it official.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes