Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean not a different game in the literal sense but Ren'Py would only need to handle the data of a single Season then. I seem to recall he was talking about this last year.

EDIT: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2336561
UndercoverDude , here he explains that each season is planned to have its own binary so one doesn't have to download the whole all the time untill the project is completed. That was the plan. I can't tell if that changed since then.
I think what changed is that they realised if they can merge full seasons into one single game (binary), then they can merge each episode and that this would be better than creating a separate game file for each season that can be merged later.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I just want to be able to bone all of them until at least ep 14.
Not gonna happen. That's not the theme or message this game is going for. And you know it.
Josy is jealous.
Maya is SUPER jealous.
Forget about taking things slow and them giving MC a free pass at the end of episode 5. They won't go through with it.
Sage Once things get serious, she'll keep MC on a very short and very tight leash.
Jill Holy shit. Do I even have to elaborate?
Bella While she might think she has no right to expect MC to be faithful considering her marital status and all that - she still will. Because that's how women roll.

It would honestly be so boring if I had to settle down with someone by the end of Season 2, or even in Season 3 because there's still so much game left. It's like people who play the D-only path in DMD; they're missing out on so much by not being with the other girls and it also makes the game a lot shorter.
That's why the game expects you to go through multiple playthroughs. Try different routes. Go for different choices. Until you figure out what's the best outcome for you.
Let's also not forget the huge hypocrisy it would be from 4 out of the 5 LIs to accuse him of being "unfaithful" when M&J went after him while still being together, Sage became FWB with him with still technically in a relationship with Chad, and Bella has been all over him whilst knowing that her friend Jill has feelings for him. For any one of them to react badly because he's been seeing other people would be very hypocritcal.
Yep, it's hypocritical. Yes, it's unfair. But like I said, that's how women roll. And that's the plight of being a man. Take it or leave it. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Completely agree, but this isn't just women...men aren't really any different when you think about it, unless you like your lady spreading it around until she decides what she wants.

I do agree on your evaluation of the girls completely though, especially the 'free pass'....I've laughed before, just because she said it, be on your head to actually take her at her word lol.
the "free pass" was a mandatory step in the plot, and I think it's quite real. (unrealistic, but real in the game)

at that moment the only effective relationship would be theirs, so they were the only ones who could ask for "fidelity" to MC.

but nobody wants MC to be loyal after a quarter of the story, the players don't want it, but PDC doesn't want it either, because it would mean that 60% of what he works on would not be seen by a large chunk of players / games .

the time will come when Maya and Josy will ask MC to be quiet, but it was too soon.

and then do you really want to charge Maya with another lie?:unsure:

Sep 22, 2017
Not gonna happen. That's not the theme or message this game is going for. And you know it.
Josy is jealous.
Maya is SUPER jealous.
Forget about taking things slow and them giving MC a free pass at the end of episode 5. They won't go through with it.
Sage Once things get serious, she'll keep MC on a very short and very tight leash.
Jill Holy shit. Do I even have to elaborate?
Bella While she might think she has no right to expect MC to be faithful considering her marital status and all that - she still will. Because that's how women roll.

That's why the game expects you to go through multiple playthroughs. Try different routes. Go for different choices. Until you figure out what's the best outcome for you.

Yep, it's hypocritical. Yes, it's unfair. But like I said, that's how women roll. And that's the plight of being a man. Take it or leave it. :D
The only reason why I don't think this vision of yours for the game will come true is that it would be way too early to exclude other LIs from the main storyline and have them as branching paths simply because the MC is now "official" with someone. Those different routes would be pretty damn short if you had to cut all lewd scenes with 4 out of 5 main LIs and all the side girls as well. DPC will come up with a reason to drag out these "let's take it slow" and "see what happens but no strings attached for now" type of scenarios and keep the MC "just dating" and out of a well defined relationship for the sake of variety. It might not be the best for the story but it will be the best for the game's health.

Your reasoning is perfectly sound for real life scenarios, all their reactions would be exactly or along the lines of what you've noted. And yet this game will probably be more like a college edition of The Bachelor where the girls are lining up and the MC gets to "sample" them until he's ready to make the final decision. :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
the "free pass" was a mandatory step in the plot, and I think it's quite real. (unrealistic, but real in the game)

at that moment the only effective relationship would be theirs, so they were the only ones who could ask for "fidelity" to MC.

but nobody wants MC to be loyal after a quarter of the story, the players don't want it, but PDC doesn't want it either, because it would mean that 60% of what he works on would not be seen by a large chunk of players / games .

the time will come when Maya and Josy will ask MC to be quiet, but it was too soon.

and then do you really want to charge Maya with another lie?:unsure:

Agree'd, unrealistic as women never mean that. But yes, works for the plot of the game like many other unbelievable sections.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest to be honest. I have no problem with loyal playthroughs, do so in every game I play. Actually prefer them to manwhore runs. over 10 of my saves are pure loyal LI runs. Again, as i upset someone else yesterday, someone 'purposely chooses' not to see content, that's their problem no one elses. I'm quite happy to see all the content in differing runs.

I'm sure the girls will. Josy already hints at it immediately. Remember, it's Maya who doesn't want it to be serious right now, not Josy. As you say, Josy is jealous...my sweet dear lovel....anyway.

I wouldn't consider it a lie.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Completely agree, but this isn't just women...men aren't really any different when you think about it, unless you like your lady spreading it around until she decides what she wants.

I do agree on your evaluation of the girls completely though, especially the 'free pass'....I've laughed before, just because she said it, be on your head to actually take her at her word lol.
This is true, just look what happens whenever the other N-word appears in tags :LOL:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It should be her. A 30 animations scene of her aggressively fucking MC. I hope this tops the Jade scene
much as I’d enjoy that, actually I’d enjoy MC topping her more, but I don’t think we will fuck Bella this episode. I’m hopeful for a BJ, would be pretty hot if she came to ‘see the library’ and MC got her to S his D In his frat house room.
Possible we’ll get sex, but I think DPC is intentionally drawing this stuff out. Once Bella and Jill are fully on the roster there isn’t a lot of vanilla room to operate in.

Agree'd, unrealistic as women never mean that. But yes, works for the plot of the game like many other unbelievable sections.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest to be honest. I have no problem with loyal playthroughs, do so in every game I play. Actually prefer them to manwhore runs. over 10 of my saves are pure loyal LI runs. Again, as i upset someone else yesterday, someone 'purposely chooses' not to see content, that's their problem no one elses. I'm quite happy to see all the content in differing runs.

I'm sure the girls will. Josy already hints at it immediately. Remember, it's Maya who doesn't want it to be serious right now, not Josy. As you say, Josy is jealous...my sweet dear lovel....anyway.

I’ll only do a loyalty play through if it’s necessary, or makes a noticeable difference in the end. I think the game is very deliberately not forcing you to choose at the moment. A choice will come but I’m not anticipating your man whoring being a factor So long as you make the choice and settle. it’s possible there will be a man whore path but it’s less likely to lead to ‘good‘ endings.

Doesn’t Josy say she wants to take it slow, but can’t help but fuck you? I think this is a choice to justify the open Relationship. Yes you can still fall around with the two but your not locked in yet.

Reactions: ExDeath730

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the problem is not fidelity, on the contrary, following paths completely faithful to each LI at the end of the game, or in any case further on is something that I will definitely do.

but right now the various relationships are in too different phases, putting a nail on the one with Maya and Josy is premature. in the first games the desire is to explore the different possibilities, including any clashes / jealousies between the different LIs

in other games there is a girl who is clearly the protagonist, in BADIK it is not like that or at least it is not like that yet.

Sep 22, 2017
Don't wanna sound weird or anything but i seriously find these scenes more hot than some of the sex scenes. It's just too intense
Not weird at all. The vast majority of my saves are positioned before scenes that have nowhere near enough "lewdness" in them to warrant a spot in the gallery (including the one I just posted), yet I replay these far more often than the actual sex scenes. It's things like this that makes BaDIK special.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah, that's true. I guess it all boils down to how men and women perceive that on an emotional level. And those differences is what sometimes people are completely oblivious to.
Yeah, I'll bet you anything, that got a lot of people feeling ecstatic without realizing it was pretty much a bluff. :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, that's true. I guess it all boils down to how men and women perceive that on an emotional level. And those differences is what sometimes people are completely oblivious to.
I think a lot of it comes from old societal perceptions too. we are very different as sexes ultimately, but the old belief that it's 'normal' and 'acceptable' for a man to go around like a horndog and spread his wild oats is till very much alive...yet if a woman does it...she's called all the names under the sun.

As for this 30 render animated scene, I really hope it isn't Bella on a personal level (yeah yeah flame me now guys), would just prove that she purely is fan-service and there for the cash-cow. Nothing in the game yet warrants her getting such a long and complicated scene...but, its DPC's game and he will pander to his patrons at times and what keeps the game alive. Such is and have to accept that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think a lot of it comes from old societal perceptions too. we are very different as sexes ultimately, but the old belief that it's 'normal' and 'acceptable' for a man to go around like a horndog and spread his wild oats is till very much alive...yet if a woman does it...she's called all the names under the sun.

As for this 30 render animated scene, I really hope it isn't Bella on a personal level (yeah yeah flame me now guys), would just prove that she purely is fan-service and there for the cash-cow. Nothing in the game yet warrants her getting such a long and complicated scene...but, its DPC's game and he will pander to his patrons at times and what keeps the game alive. Such is and have to accept that.
I'd be fine with it being Bella but it surely has to be a threeway with MC, Maya and Josy.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes