Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
As a complete outsider to the rendering world, those numbers seem pretty unreal. 2000+ renders? Are devs individually making 2000+ pose/scenario changes by hand? One by one? How is that humanly possible?

Bow_Wow

May 29, 2020
I had an urge to play BaDIK again, and I feel disappointed in myself. There was a lot of stuff that I missed on my first playthrough, especially the content in the Mobile's Apps. Dr Pinkcake put a lot of effort into this game, where one playthrough is not enough to truly appreciate the game. I'm taking my time playing the game, and I'm enjoying it.

I'm still pursuing Bella. She is one of the best characters I have seen in video games. She feels so genuine, and not a character that portrays a specific trope. Also, something about her eyes that makes her so appealing to me.

Reactions: Naxer and rai2001

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
For me it was the opposite. I used to be able to enjoy these completely unrealistic games where you can do no wrong, problems solve themselves and the girls' only goal in life is to get dicked down by the MC even if he's doing it to everyone else. Since BaDIK I just can't suspend my disbelief to that extent anymore unless the game also forces me to completely shut down my brain because it's so full of degenerate fetishes that I have to shower twice and sit in my room for hours reconsidering my life choices after busting that shameful nut.:cry:
You just described why i couldn't get into WVM. I tried playing it by update 2 or 3, when there was hype for it, the art (i kept laughing at the duck face and the MC's dick size, sorry WVM fans) and storyline basically made me unable to continue the game. I just couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to take the game seriously. It wasn't for me, i guess.

This game, LBH, AL and Depraved Awakening kind of spoiled me to harem games, unless the story is really good. WVM is for me just a power fantasy.

Anyway! People talked about the public sex scene that Maya and/or Josy needs to do for their scavenger hunt. If they can't do it with one another, i'm thinking it could be a trigger in some relationships. Imagine if Sage, for example, see it and gets jealous? Obviously if you are on her path.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
That's.. pretty disappointing. Only because I've already hyped myself up for seeing some fireworks, though. I guess it could still be 30 REALLY long and detailed animations of Bella c̶h̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶M̶C̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶s̶ having some very passionate consensual sex with the MC. Let's hope for the best.
Everything is relative. Dialogues make animations last longer. For example this animation last 1 second :

Josy kiss.gif

And this one more than 10 :

Josy kiss2.gif

Not to mention variations. He used different animations for Camila vaginal/Anal choices but the scene is basically the same. Due to DPC's apparent enthusiasm, I expect longer and more varied animations.

Sep 22, 2017
You just described why i couldn't get into WVM. I tried playing it by update 2 or 3, when there was hype for it, the art (i kept laughing at the duck face and the MC's dick size, sorry WVM fans) and storyline basically made me unable to continue the game. I just couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to take the game seriously. It wasn't for me, i guess.

This game, LBH, AL and Depraved Awakening kind of spoiled me to harem games, unless the story is really good. WVM is for me just a power fantasy.

Anyway! People talked about the public sex scene that Maya and/or Josy needs to do for their scavenger hunt. If they can't do it with one another, i'm thinking it could be a trigger in some relationships. Imagine if Sage, for example, see it and gets jealous? Obviously if you are on her path.
Yeah, the constant duckface of MC's girlfriend in WVM is hilariously bad, along with the schlong that's wider than her throat but she still takes it all the way down. I'd still put up with all of that if the harem part was optional but sadly it isn't. The whole thing just comes off as lazy to me, like when you don't want to bother writing a good story with conflicts so you decide to make it a free-for-all.

As for Sage specifically, I'd rather she dealt with her own problem first and moved on to the MC naturally instead of getting territorial because someone else is using her fucktoy publicly. I could see that scenario work with Jill, though. She already expressed her willingness to compete with others at the start of her tennis date so seeing the MC with M/J could frighten her that she might lose her chance if she keeps making him wait, to which the MC could be presented with a CHICK option to reassure her that he isn't going anywhere or pressure her into doing more with a DIK prompt. Just spitballing though, no one has been able to predict DPC's next move lately, I doubt I'd be the first to succeed.:D

Sep 22, 2017
Everything is relative. Dialogues make animations last longer. For example this animation last 1 second :

View attachment 772200

And this one more than 10 :

View attachment 772202

Not to mention variations. He used different animations for Camila vaginal/Anal choices but the scene is basically the same. Due to DPC's apparent enthusiasm, I expect longer and more varied animations.
Yeah, that kissing animation is SMOOTH. If we get 30 of that for one scene in EP6 I'm naming my firstborn after DPC.

• Haha
Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suppose it's possible they get seen by someone, but it depends where they do it because they just have to be in a public place and not necessarily somewhere out in the open where they'd be caught. Makes me wonder about this Discord avatar pic that mpa71824 posted where Maya's all glammed up and it has me thinking that maybe the MC and Maya or the MC, Maya, and Josy go out on a date and they find somewhere in a restauarant or bar to have sex. I also think that between Josy and Maya, Josy will be the person who's most up for it and Maya will either video it or take pictures as proof they did it.

If they were to be caught, I think a character like Quinn, Bella, or Tommy would be better characters to catch him than Sage. Quinn could video it or take a pic to use later to blackmail the MC into doing something for her, Bella would be pissed because she'd see it as a betrayal of Jill (hypocrisy not withstanding), and Tommy would be raging at not only the MC but also Josy and could add more to his soon-to-be anatgonistic relationship wth the MC.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I doubt we’ll get a arranged marriage, but it’s not impossible. DPC will have to be careful not to make people feel ‘cucked’ as some folks are VERY sensitive when it comes to their waifus. That said I do think there is a fairly strong chance she ends up with *shudders* Tybalt if the MC doesn’t interfere in one way or another. She doesn’t seem to be able to see through him.
Jill: "I can see how Tybalt is trying to win me over"

Jill: "He seems to believe we that belong together"

I'm 99.9% sure there won't be an ending where she ends up with Tybalt. If not one where you can hook her up with Rusty then she'll end solo.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
This is good game
It is indeed. DPC is pretty good at this stuff.

Chad with Tybalt would be an interesting combination.
Given how Tybalt reacted towards the girls at the house party, I'm feeling relatively confident he's got too much of a stick up his ass regarding 'gender norms' to ever have a stick up his ass.
Getting retroactively dumped would be weird, yes. That's why Sage would probably just issue you an ultimatum first.
That'd make it easy. Any time somebody gives me one one of those "It's X or me" choices, I always choose X. I let people enter my social life. I don't let them dictate it.

Reactions: Mr Sandman
Sep 22, 2017
If they were to be caught, I think a character like Quinn, Bella, or Tommy would be better characters to catch him than Sage. Quinn could video it or take a pic to use later to blackmail the MC into doing something for her, Bella would be pissed because she'd see it as a betrayal of Jill (hypocrisy not withstanding), and Tommy would be raging at not only the MC but also Josy and could add more to his soon-to-be anatgonistic relationship wth the MC.
Tommy can suck gazelle dick at this point, it's too little, too late. We're already fully fledged DIK brothers and banging a HOT pledge doesn't violate anything, no matter whose step-sister they are. If I get the chance I'll send him the video myself in Full HD. :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I'm 99.9% sure there won't be an ending where she ends up with Tybalt. If not one where you can hook her up with Rusty then she'll end solo.
If Jill ends up with Tybalt in any ending that would be the saddest endings ever. That would be trully a bad ending.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Tommy can suck gazelle dick at this point, it's too little, too late. We're already fully fledged DIK brothers and banging a HOT pledge doesn't violate anything, no matter whose step-sister they are. If I get the chance I'll send him the video myself in Full HD. :KEK:
I truly believe the real reason Tommy doesn't want Josy around is he knows she knows he wants to fuck her and he also knows she wouldn't fuck him with someone else's blue waffle :LOL:

And not only would I like to send him the video, I would also, with Josy and Maya's permission obviously, make him watch it Clockwork Orange style :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I suppose it's possible they get seen by someone, but it depends where they do it because they just have to be in a public place and not necessarily somewhere out in the open where they'd be caught. Makes me wonder about this Discord avatar pic that mpa71824 posted where Maya's all glammed up and it has me thinking that maybe the MC and Maya or the MC, Maya, and Josy go out on a date and they find somewhere in a restauarant or bar to have sex. I also think that between Josy and Maya, Josy will be the person who's most up for it and Maya will either video it or take pictures as proof they did it.

I kinda want Quinn catch MC and Maya having sex. Tommy catching MC and Josy is predictable, lots of screaming, trying to pick a fight with MC, then walking away angry. Bella is just gonna stare at them with a shocked look on her face. And if it's Quinn, catching MC with Maya sounds more interesting than MC and Josy

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I kinda want Quinn catch MC and Maya having sex. Tommy catching MC and Josy is predictable, lots of screaming, trying to pick a fight with MC, then walking away angry. Bella is just gonna stare at them with a shocked look on her face. And if it's Quinn, catching MC with Maya sounds more interesting than MC and Josy
Now that I think of it Quinn doesn't go tell Chad or blackmail any of you (the MC or Sage) when she walks on them having sex. For someone who likes messing with people she's not that evil.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

I think those are just custom renders he uses for a pfp. He's done so with the other girls. I think their dorm room will be the most suitable place for the threesome.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Right now i’m hoping to hand her off to rusty ASAP but the thought of her ending up with tybalt would make me chuckle. I personally hope he doesn’t just go safe and have li end solo.

• Haha
Reactions: flippityflop
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes