Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah i know that, i remember that part. But that particular image doesn't convey what i would call being "jumped". Was Dawe the only one of them to take a shot or did they all pile on? That's what i meant. - Actually .... holy shit, i've seen that screen twice playing through and knew Troy was a jock (former) but that's the first time i've actually noticed him in that pic! lol

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah i know that, i remember that part. But that particular image doesn't convey what i would call being "jumped". Was Dawe the only one of them to take a shot or did they all pile on? That's what i meant. - Actually .... holy shit, i've seen that screen twice playing through and knew Troy was a jock (former) but that's the first time i've actually noticed him in that pic! lol
I mean, when they jump the MC for talking to Sage, they do it as a group, so that does seem like their M.O. Then again, Chad went solo after the pictures.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Quinn has a deal to sell pills to the Jocks, the Jocks get put under surveillance after the Chad incident, Dawe comes to see Quinn shortly after finding out they're under surveillance, Quinn tells Riona and Tommy the deal with the Jocks is off.

So, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...:WeSmart:
" I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm saying you shouldn't treat is as if they were facts. "
That sums my point, we're going in circles now.
I just noticed the guy on the most right is the dude the MC shares the room with, in the beginning of the game. It looks like somebody got kicked from the band, ha ha.
We knew he was one of them, but I didn't notice he was there in that pice. Nice one.

He seems to be in the Dark Brotherhood too :ROFLMAO: .

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Quinn has a deal to sell pills to the Jocks, the Jocks get put under surveillance after the Chad incident, Dawe comes to see Quinn shortly after finding out they're under surveillance, Quinn tells Riona and Tommy the deal with the Jocks is off.

So, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...:WeSmart:
In this case is probably a monkey then :KEK:. Quinn has no reason to fuck up the DIKs like that, she likes them....messing up with a teacher can get people expelled budy not only that the fraternity could end. If she wanted to lose the heat on the Jocks all she had to do was use her prostitution ring, like she used mona and ask stephen(?) nicely. IF and that is a big IF she did, it wasn't to lose heat.

PS. I don't remember Jade's husband name...stephen, steve, whatever the fuck his name is :BootyTime:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In this case is probably a monkey then :KEK:. Quinn has no reason to fuck up the DIKs like that, she likes them....messing up with a teacher can get people expelled budy not only that the fraternity could end. If she wanted to lose the heat on the Jocks all she had to do was use her prostitution ring, like she used mona and ask stephen(?) nicely. IF and that is a big IF she did, it wasn't to lose heat.

PS. I don't remember Jade's husband name...stephen, steve, whatever the fuck his name is :BootyTime:
Stephen, not to be confused with Steve who is the son of the owner of the convenience store MC and Josy worked at.

Reactions: Ilhares and n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
" I'm not saying your theory is wrong, I'm saying you shouldn't treat is as if they were facts. "
That sums my point, we're going in circles now.
And yet those are prety clear cut facts that form a pretty solid conclusion. Hard to call it a theory when the evidence is clear as day.

That's a separate issue. Quinn being responsible for the pic leak is a theory, but what we're talking about here is that Quinn had a deal to sell pills to the Jocks and Dawe cancelled it once the Jocks got put under surveillance after the Chad incident and that's why he showed up at Quinn's room.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And yet those are prety clear cut facts that form a pretty solid conclusion. Hard to call it a theory when the evidence is clear as day.
You CAN'T be 100% of what Dawe and Quinn talked about that night. That's not debatable. Even if your guess is correct you can't know 100% it is right now. Red herrings exist.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You CAN'T be 100% of what Dawe and Quinn talked about that night. That's not debatable. Even if your guess is correct you can't know 100% it is right now. Red herrings exist.
> Quinn has deal with Dawe/Jocks
> Dawe meets with Quinn in her room
> The very next day, the deal is off.

How is any of that debatable? :WaitWhat: It's an open and shut case. All of these points are verified by the game itself. The only thing that's debatable is if they discussed anything else, but why would they? Their business has been concluded and there's nothing left to discuss, least of all conspiring to leak a picture of Cathy as Jill Royce was implying.

• Angry
Reactions: helagertane

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Fair. I wasn't a huge fan of the 'fatal attraction' thing in AL, but I thought 'the choice' and the whole cancer storyline were done fairly well. To each their own, though.

That said... I think it's a bit strange to see people saying in previous pages in this thread that they'll be upset if BaDIK takes a dark turn. I mean, the game STARTS with a 'if you're in a dark place, don't play this!" disclaimer. Things are obviously going to get dark at some point. I don't know if it'll be 'crazy killer' AL dark or 'My Name is Luna' levels of dark, but it wouldn't surprise me.
For what it's worth, I thought Liam's cancer plot was very well handled. If BaDIK can pull off that level of dark, I don't think I'll object. Unfortunately, while serious, that's not really the dark part of AL. Hence my concern.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I still view Quinn as a prime suspect for the Cathy pic though, but I don't believe she will have conspired with the Jocks to do it if it was her doing. More likely I see it as Quinn unilaterally deciding to do it thinking that by getting the DIKs in trouble it would take some of the heat of the Jocks and she could try to persuade Dawe to make good on their previous deal.
Sounds like a terrible gamble. First of all, there's no evidence getting the DIKs in trouble will take some heat of the Jocks. Chad crossed a line without providing any kind of justification and Dawe isn't the perfect student either. They are perceived by teachers as potential bullies. Actions of others frats shouldn't change anything.

Secondly, Quinn intended to accept Tommy's offer. He provided her a safe and spacious place for their "private parties" and suggested her to involved more Diks as customers (Jaime, Leon and potentially the MC). Getting the Diks in trouble would definitely compromise everything. Her drug business requires several sources of profits. Sacrifice one for another isn't really smart. At this point Diks and Alphas should both be under surveillance.

Furthermore, time isn't on her side. Considering she has already been late with her suppliers, I doubt she has the luxury of waiting for the jocks to make good on their previous deal. Her attempt with the preps was a desperate move to get a lot of money quickly.

I still think Nick or Vinnie are more plausible suspects. Their potential motives are unclear but Vinnie is probably not mentioned so many times for no reason and Nick seems very uncomfortable with it. As a Dik, Nick has access to the vault and the laptop. Chad's blackmailer also sent personal pics of Arieth and the Diks. A selfie of a previous year including Rusty and Arieth and more recent pics (Jaime & Leon threesome during the cumpetition and Jakobs & Derek in janitor closet ). Which implied the blackmailer had access to Diks' old and new privates pictures. To me, a high scope plan to destroy the Diks sounds more interesting than a desesperate gamble. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 2739658

That's a separate issue. Quinn being responsible for the pic leak is a theory, but what we're talking about here is that Quinn had a deal to sell pills to the Jocks and Dawe cancelled it once the Jocks got put under surveillance after the Chad incident and that's why he showed up at Quinn's room.
No, take it from someone who proposes a lot of theories on this game, and has considerable IRL experience with investigation, there is no conclusive proof to any theory in this game because ultimately it's the authors decision.

D

Deleted member 2739658

I'm fairly certain it was Quinn though I think it had to be in order to get in the DiKs safe. It's just too coindental that the safe was uncovered.
What's the safe have to do with it? Rusty doesn't keep the laptop in the safe until after the Cathy cluck. It's mentioned several times that the laptop was just left lying around most of the time.

D

Deleted member 2739658

Sorry to bring this back again, but I just can't help it. The infamous "MC warns Maya about Quinn" scene. This is the script:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, It is a huge plot hole. Once the MC becomes closer to Sage why doesn't he just tell her that Quinn is using the sorority as a front for prostitution?

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Just like when you kept saying for months that mc wouldn't join the DIKs in ep 5:LUL:
If I were you I wouldn't be so sure about my assumptions:BootyTime:
Dude no offense but you always treat your theories like they are proven facts, add a bit of humbleness in your holy wine, it wouldn't hurt(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes