smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
[QUOTE="name88, post: 2074439, member: 98959"
I wish every guy(esopecially so called "nice guys")to have a gf like Quinn at least once in their life times
[/QUOTE]

I strongly advise against that, i dated a girl that had this fame of being a "evil bitch", and she was super hot as well, all my friends advice me against that, did i listen to them? no! i let my cock do the thinking, yes the sex was great the best i ever had, but like Quinn she was manipulative as fuck, she scared away all my female friends and some of my closests friends as well, tried to control what i did with my money, asked for lend money which she never paid by the way,cheated on me, and when i finally decided to break up she pulled the pregnant card, so again i spend money on a exam to prove that she was not pregnant, what i learned from that? never think with your dick, and if all your friends tells you that a girl is an evil bitch she probaly is,date evil bitches only in games, in real life is better to stay with the nice ones.

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Checked to see if the new update is coming soon, seems like it isn´t so lets redownload the game and play again. Need a new dose of Bella.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
With all respect,you said - "I don`t see it as cheating" - sleeping with someone else while being in a relationship(no matter what the circumstances might be) is a definition of cheating.If your GF would fall for someone else while still being with you and fuck that dude,you wouldnt see it as cheating?

Grrrrrr
View attachment 332602
You keep seeing her as some sort of Al Capone in a dress,she`s just edgy.
Besides what is Interpol gonna do?Put more rainbows on their cars?
I know she is technically cheating her BF/GF but, as I said - and even she said that - is it wrong to leave BF/GF if you found out someone you think is the love of your life? I'll give her a chance because of that Bogey and Lauren vibe.

And I'm pretty sure Interpol doesn't deal with rainbows.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Okay, I have a question about Jill?

During the MC's introduction to B&R, Maya shows him around and says the following:

"Cool. So, on this campus we have four fraternities and one sorority, the rest of the students live in co-ed dorms."
"Over there you have the rich kids' club, "the preps" or whatever you want to call them."
"They go by the acronym alpha ny omega."

So my question, that I have not seen addressed in a single post on this thread, is: How the hell does Jill get a featured room in a fraternity?

[Now don't hate on me (I like Jill), I actually would like to have that explained.]
Yeah, I noticed that. I thought maybe rich students have some kind of special society but it's hard to tell because we only know Tybalt and Jill.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How the hell does Jill get a featured room in a fraternity?
It isn't actually a fraternity. It was just addressed as such. In truth its just the richkids dorm who happen to be guys mostly so the term "fraternity" seems appropriate from an outside point of view. Maya did the introduction, she isn't a school official.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It isn't actually a fraternity. It was just addressed as such. In truth its just the richkids dorm who happen to be guys mostly so the term "fraternity" seems appropriate from an outside point of view. Maya did the introduction, she isn't a school official.
So if it's a co-ed house, what is it called? Frarority? Soternity?

Does such a thing exist anywhere? I know there are co-ed dorms, but this seems more than a little strange.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So if it's a co-ed house, what is it called? Frarority? Soternity?
No, thats exactly why its labelled as fraternity. Its easier to say than a coed dorm for rich kids. The same reason we call Correctional Facilities Jails.. we call the Federal Bureau of Investigations FBI or Feds. Its easier to call it a fraternity for the students than to try and address it a politically correct way. Nobody gives a shit about that among students. Its mostly guys in suits and ties? -> Fraternity.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
[QUOTE="name88, post: 2074439, member: 98959"
I wish every guy(esopecially so called "nice guys")to have a gf like Quinn at least once in their life times

I strongly advise against that, i dated a girl that had this fame of being a "evil bitch", and she was super hot as well, all my friends advice me against that, did i listen to them? no! i let my cock do the thinking, yes the sex was great the best i ever had, but like Quinn she was manipulative as fuck, she scared away all my female friends and some of my closests friends as well, tried to control what i did with my money, asked for lend money which she never paid by the way,cheated on me, and when i finally decided to break up she pulled the pregnant card, so again i spend money on a exam to prove that she was not pregnant, what i learned from that? never think with your dick, and if all your friends tells you that a girl is an evil bitch she probaly is,date evil bitches only in games, in real life is better to stay with the nice ones.
And you let all of that happen,did you grew because of all that?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The sooner you all accept Quinn as the one true goddess of the game the sooner I can stop planning this dungeon to put you all in and torture some sense into you.

Seriously people.

Have you any idea how expensive this dungeon stuff is?

And how i'd explain people chained up in the basement to my girlfriend?

Think of me.

Love Quinn.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
And you let all of that happen,did you grew because of all that?
When i found out about the cheating was when i decided to break up, all the other things i endured because it's hard to think when there are feelings involved (kinda like the MC in the Josy situation), yes i grew up ,i stoped date woman just because they are hot (stop thinking with my dick),and now my friends are always in first place "family comes first", so if a woman dont like my friends i tell her to fuck off, "Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways Lord name88" and lets focus on the game, which is far more interesting than my love life :ROFLMAO:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The sooner you all accept Quinn as the one true goddess of the game the sooner I can stop planning this dungeon to put you all in and torture some sense into you.
That sounds fun, are you sure you don't want us to resist?

I'd like her a lot more if she wasn't into drugs for me that's the only real put off everything else about her is just fine ;)
Don't worry, MC is a whiteknight, you will be able to convince her to stop taking them and save her with the power of love.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes