Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

sorry have to try harder then that name88 has spent weeks trying to corrupt me to go to the darkside the most he has done so far was to admit that Quinn is a far more interesting character then Jill but as for Sage Bella and Maya they are far more interesting for me
I personally haven't seen anything too interesting about Bella. All I know is that she has a sexually deprived marriage, and she cares about Jill. She is starting to warm up to the MC but I still dislike tsunderes anyways, like whats the point of acting so cold to someone when you secretly like him??

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'd like her a lot more if she wasn't into drugs for me that's the only real put off everything else about her is just fine ;)
Nobody`s perfect,I mean if she wouldnt have that single flaw what would be the point of putting any other girl in the game?

That sounds fun, are you sure you don't want us to resist?

Don't worry, MC is a whiteknight, you will be able to convince her to stop taking them and save her with the power of love.
More like the power of cock but the point still stands

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I personally haven't seen anything too interesting about Bella. All I know is that she has a sexually deprived marriage, and she cares about Jill. She is starting to warm up to the MC but I still dislike tsunderes anyways, like whats the point of acting so cold to someone when you secretly like him??
Thw whole marriage thing might be in her head...
Whats a tsundere?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That sounds fun, are you sure you don't want us to resist?
The less you resist the better it is for me, i'm really small and not all that strong.

In fact if you gathered all of us 5 foot nothing string bean women and squished us all together we'd probably be equel in strength to a bear.

A really small bear.

With no arms.

That's been dead for several weeks.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Okay, I have a question about Jill?

During the MC's introduction to B&R, Maya shows him around and says the following:

"Cool. So, on this campus we have four fraternities and one sorority, the rest of the students live in co-ed dorms."
"Over there you have the rich kids' club, "the preps" or whatever you want to call them."
"They go by the acronym alpha ny omega."

So my question, that I have not seen addressed in a single post on this thread, is: How the hell does Jill get a featured room in a fraternity?

[Now don't hate on me (I like Jill), I actually would like to have that explained.]
Tybalt seems to have a lot of influence and seems like the richest. And he likes Jill sooo... he offered the room maybe to make her warm up to him? Or steal her panties easier :rolleyes:.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know but Chad is the type of guy that would come openly at you and fight you. Tybalt would probably hire an assassin or thugs and then torture you before killing blow.
Not to mention he is probably as dumb as a rock. Tybalt just has to wave his money around for help that's the only way a creep like him has any sort of power is with his money

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes