Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If he drops out for Jill it's actually fine, she is financially stable, MC can be a housewife.
The most reliable girls right now are Bella, who's making her own money at the library; Quinn, who's also making her own money as a delivery woman; and Jill who has daddy's money. As long as he chooses one of them he'll be fine, if he doesn't want to work, of course.

En

May 7, 2017
You call Quinn Evil? Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual. If given the chance I`d offer every girl in this game to her and increase her stable. Actually no, Our Stable. Me and Quinn will rule this school because she is the best girl and I am the sharpest blade. Behold my edginess...

In all seriousness Quinn is the best girl by far and in the coming updates you will all see how inferior every other girl is to her. There needs to be a ending where her and the MC take over the school and run that bitch like the money maker it is.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
The most reliable girls right now are Bella, who's making her own money at the library; Quinn, who's also making her own money as a delivery woman; and Jill who has daddy's money. As long as he chooses one of them he'll be fine, if he doesn't want to work, of course.
I can agree on Quinn and Jill. With Quinn, it depends if business is blooming lol. With Bella, idk if working in a library is enough financial support, the MC is gonna have to work also.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
He can't be that scummy if Jill is spreading for him.
c'mon girl if she was doing that why the dude would be fucking a watermelon? how desperate someone can be to do that? that dude probably never seen a pussy in his life, the dude is fucking an watermelon when the college have hookers and he has money to spend, that dude is a wackjob!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
c'mon girl if she was doing that why the dude would be fucking a watermelon? how desperate someone can be to do that? that dude probably never seen a pussy in his life, the dude is fucking an watermelon when the college have hookers and he has money to spend, that dude is a wackjob!!
It might be a really sexy watermelon.

I don't judge people on their fruit fucking fetishes but if they invite me to a party i'm avoiding the fruit salad and punch bowls.

That said I like winding Kuko up and while he may not be here yet he'll read about his precious Jill getting filled full of Tybalts melon juice.

What makes you think Tybalt is piping her.
He probably isn't but Kuko's fun to wind up.

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Literally.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
It might be a really sexy watermelon.

I don't judge people on their fruit fucking fetishes but if they invite me to a party i'm avoiding the fruit salad and punch bowls.

That said I like winding Kuko up and while he may not be here yet he'll read about his precious Jill getting filled full of Tybalts melon juice.
Kuko no longer cares about any girl in this game, he's just here for plot since he's got his dick in the clouds about Lauren.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Jill seems sweet and caring, I'm sure that if he explains to her that he needs to fill her or he's going to lose it, she would gladly spread her legs for him.
That's like saying Bella has been so deprived, she'll spread her legs for Mr.Burke because he asked her out on a date.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes