jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wasn't there another preppy girl walking with Jill and Tybalt when MC got bullied and Jill saved him?

They probably dont hang around the other students, they hang out in their mansion and gossip about the missing watermelons. Jill probably doesn't like them, she is down to earth despite being wealthy.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
To each his own. As for me, she doesn't do it for me. Could be the way she is written, could be the hair it could be a lot of things. I just don't feel anything for her at all.

It can't be a turn-off for me if I don't think she's beautiful.
Have you visited an ophtalmologist lately? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Guys, you know what i'm wondering about? :unsure: We are playing a smalltown guy, working summertime job in a store, son of a construction worker, we do kick-box in our free time, not really a genius level and i never got the vibe that he educated himself in his freetime all the time he had.

Yet he got accepted into a college that, eventhough described as a small not too important college, still has actual fraternities, sororities with seemingly very rich families investing in the school heavily.. so its still a private school. No influental family would want their kids to have a degreee of some irrelevant institute. Looks bad on the pedigree.

And while i do understand that sport scholarship could be a thing but... how exactly we earned that admission. We aren't rich, quite poor actually and wasn't a supertalented rising starathlete. Don't you feel that this is kinda fishy? That someone actually pulled some strings to have us here?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Speaking of Maya, I think MC should take her to meet Jill. They will become friends when Maya tells Jill about her problems and because Jill is such a caring person she wants to help her new friend so she agrees to help Maya pay tuition.

Then they decide they want to work together to set up the people they dislike the most, Tybalt and Quinn, on a date so they will leave them alone. Quinn likes Tybalt because he is a weakling that she can manipulate and Tybalt likes Quinn because she isnt' a watermelon. They hit things off and both die in a watermelon infused meth binge in Tybalts melon storage closet. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Speaking of Maya, I think MC should take her to meet Jill. They will become friends when Maya tells Jill about her problems and because Jill is such a caring person she wants to help her new friend so she agrees to help Maya pay tuition.
That would make to much sense and would wrap up all the game conflict in five minutes, so we can't have that.

:oops: Correction they are all good looking girls
Except the freebie from the restaurant.

Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't you feel that this is kinda fishy? That someone actually pulled some strings to have us here?
No, I think that's reading a bit too much into the setting.

The only person that knoes him is Josy and he hasn't known her long enough to get to know her family and even if he had known her longer her step brother doesn't have anywhere near that kind of pull.

Nobody else knows anything about him.

It's just a setting, nothing more.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Guys, you know what i'm wondering about? :unsure: We are playing a smalltown guy, working summertime job in a store, son of a construction worker, we do kick-box in our free time, not really a genius level and i never got the vibe that he educated himself in his freetime all the time he had.

Yet he got accepted into a college that, eventhough described as a small not too important college, still has actual fraternities, sororities with seemingly very rich families investing in the school heavily.. so its still a private school. No influental family would want their kids to have a degreee of some irrelevant institute. Looks bad on the pedigree.

And while i do understand that sport scholarship could be a thing but... how exactly we earned that admission. We aren't rich, quite poor actually and wasn't a supertalented rising starathlete. Don't you feel that this is kinda fishy? That someone actually pulled some strings to have us here?
It's corruption and bribery. MC's uncle Pink pulled some ties and here we are.

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You call Quinn Evil? Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual. If given the chance I`d offer every girl in this game to her and increase her stable. Actually no, Our Stable. Me and Quinn will rule this school because she is the best girl and I am the sharpest blade. Behold my edginess...

In all seriousness Quinn is the best girl by far and in the coming updates you will all see how inferior every other girl is to her. There needs to be a ending where her and the MC take over the school and run that bitch like the money maker it is.
OMG, Empire strikes back!

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I don't think you want. She starts cleaning up the rooms and then she continues by "cleaning up" the preps, as Avaron said.
Just..why... the thread was going so well too, no best girl argument or best girl slander.
And what are the real maids for? They do the real 'clean ups'.

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Just..why... the thread was going so well too, no best girl argument or best girl slander.
No slander here, we are in 2019, if a girl wants to have fun with her friends she should be able to do it. I don't see anyone complaining about Camilla, I've actually seen a lot of people asking for her to be a LI. And she LOVES to have fun.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes