Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
No slander here, we are in 2019, if a girl wants to have fun with her friends she should be able to do it. I don't see anyone complaining about Camilla, I've actually seen a lot of people asking for her to be a LI. And she LOVES to have fun.
But that's not the type of girl Jill is, she can't even take a compliment. If you are on Dik path during the first encounter you call her 'hot' and she replies with 'eerhmm...ok'. (And Jill -1).

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would like Jade as LI. Really like that look on her face while she flirts with MC
This is what i've been saying.

The side girls are more interesting than the love interests.

I know I laugh and joke about ... pretty much everything ... but that was the one thing I was serious about. I have no interest at all in any of the 5 main girls. I play because people keep telling me how awesome it is so obviously i'm missing something but Quinn is carrying the game for me.

Jade to a lesser extent. I'm having fun flirting with the teacher but Quinn is the one and only option i'd take to end the game with.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, Jade is the best side-girl.

Wonder if she offers MC extra credit during Hell Week. :sneaky: One of the tasks was to bone a teacher, right?
On the board, I'm sure you could see a glimpse of 'fuck a feminist' or something like that. I'm sure the gender studies teacher counts as a feminist, and the very first preview of 0.3 was about Jade, I like where this is going.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes